Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ How Could I Been So Blind ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Nine: How Could I Been So Blind

KellyQ

Rena found herself at the lake that Sideburn was at just two days ago. She; transformed; walked to the lake when a shadow loomed over her. Rena turned and was about to run when she saw Scourge and the rest of the Decepticons walking toward her. She turned the other way but she was surrounded by all sides, all right calm down, Rena thought just think of them as holograms and get the hell out of here!

"I love to stay and chat but I gotta ta fly."

Rena was about to transform but Scourge grabbed her by the arm saying that she was going to come with them. Right then they hard wheels approaching and a voice saying move out of the way, they all turned to see Sideburn driving up top speed hitting one of the Decepticoms down.

"Rena, run!"

"Not this time, she's coming with us! Megatron has an old score to settle with Rena!" Scourge responded as she struggled.

"She's not going any where with you! Arm canon!"

They all turned to see Ultra Magnus firing his gun at Scourge, he jumped out of the way still holding on to the prisoner as they both landed three feet away.

"Blizzard storm!"

Real cold water splashed Scourge real hard on the back sending him and Rena to the ground. She scrambled out from underneath the Decepticon. She was about to get up when Mega-octane grabbed her by the throat and yanked her to her feet.

"Good work .... now take care of the welcome comity why I take our true prize over to Megatron." Scourge ordered abruptly grabbing Rena by the arm.

He started to yank her down the path when they both were blocked by Sideburn, ready to fight. I've got to do something or Magnus will blame me for Rena getting hurt.

"Let her go! Take me instead!"

"Nice try but she's still coming with me!"

"No I'm serious, I'm willing to come freely with no hesitation!"

"Ha, what type of fool do you take me for? She's still coming with me!"

"You rust bucket! You hurt her I'll make you regret this!"

"Oh, I'm hurt .... I'll tear you apart!"

He roughly pushed her out of the way getting out his sword running toward Sideburn full speed, Rena abruptly grabbed Scourge by the throat tying to hold him back. He managed to heave her to his shoulders take her by the waist and through her to the wet ground.

"Rena, no! Sideburn power up!"

The young Autobot brother started to glow as the metal changed form blue to red, he got out his gun and fired sending the Decepticon leader through the air and landing a few feet away. Sideburn ran up to Rena asking if she was all right as he helped her up.

"Come on! We have to get out of here!"

Rena transformed as he did too they both picked up their speed drove through the nearest portal in silence. The young Autobot knew that he did something wrong but he couldn't let her get hurt once they were through they walked in the main room and was greeted by T-ai.

"Stay here, I'm going to see if the others need my help."

"That's okay," Said Optimus walking in, "everything was taken care of."

Sideburn smiled a little as he turned and walked out. Rena tried to get his attention but it was no use, he just continued to walk on.

"Sideburn wait," Rena said still tying to get his attention.

"Sorry got ta run .... duty calls."

"I just want to thank you ...."

The young Autobot brother stooped, slowly turned his head and nodded. She slowly took one step and was about to say something else but it was to late, Sideburn transformed and drove off. Rena looked ahead, why do I seem to push everyone away? Does everyone hate me that bad? Magnus hates me and now Sideburn ....

"Rena? Are you okay? You look a little pale." Said Optimus walking up.

"..... Does Sideburn hate me?"

" .... You have been a little mean to him, but I don't think he hates you."

Rena sighed as she looked ahead with a worried look on her face. I know something's up with him or he would've never stopped coming after me and I should've been honest with him from the start she thought.

".... I don't know ... Magnus is the jealous type. He never liked it when I was around other males."

"Well, some males are like that, Rena, even humans."

Humans, the female Autobot thought, they rely on us too much, and we are not going to be forever! With no other thought she turned walked back into the main room with the leader following behind.

*****************************

Sideburn finally stopped made a U turn to hope that Rena didn't follow him, why did I do that, he thought, he sighed made another U turn when he saw all the Decepticons. He transformed and noticed that he was surrounded by all of them from either side.

"Optimus, come in ...."

Before he could say anything else, Scourge yanked the communicator off his chest and crushed it in his hands. Sideburn reached behind his back and was about to his gun but Mega-octane took his arm jerked behind his back same as the other arm. Scourge walked closer to the young Autobot brother.

"You mess with Sideburn you mess with us!"

They all turned to see Prowl and X-Brawn, they were ready to take on the Decepticons all powered up. The young Autobot thought it was a good time to get free from Mega-octane. He lifted his foot and stomped on it really hard; he drew back his fist brought it forward punching Scourge really hard in the stomach. X-Brawn jumped into the air and landed right by his side and helped fighting. Prowl jumped in the air to and fired at the scattered Decepticons.

"Thanks for the help. But how did you guys know that I was way out here?"

"A certain female Autobot told us that you might need some help." Said X-Brawn teasingly merely chuckling.

Sideburn looked at his brother like 'what-ever' when Rena's voice came though the communicator of X-Brawns asking if Sideburn was all right. The Autobot brother handed the communicator to his brother nodding his head for him to talk, it took a moment for him to say that everything was all right.

"That's good ..."

Before she could finish what she wanted to say, the young Autobot handed the communicator back to his brother turned walked off. Prowl looked at his brothers communicator to still here Rena's voice asking if Sideburn was still there; she may be rude but ignoring a girl is very rude.

"Sideburn," he said walking up as the young brother turned too, "that was very rude, you should apologize!"

The young Autobot looked nervously around turned transformed and drove off as fast as he could, X-Brawn flinched as he blinked with a confused expression as he walked up.

"What's going on?"

".... Uh ... Elvis just left the building..."

"Very funny! Now where is he!"

"Left! Rena, did you say something to make him act like this?" Prowl asked suspiciously.

The other line was dead. Prowl growled under his breath, X-Brawn; didn't like the vibes as he said that his brother should calm down. He looked at his brother coldly transformed back into the cop car as the red lights flashed and drove off. X-Brawn meowed like an angry cat transformed and followed his brother too where ever he was going.

bots10

Is it too late for Rena and Sideburn? And what's going on with Sky Byte and there bad guys? Most of all, what's Megatrons plans? Find out in the next chapter or two .... maybe ... possibly.