Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ Is It to Late to Love? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Ten: Is It to Late to Love?

By KellyQ

Megatron tightened his fist; this was the second day in a row of no singe of the others. When Scourge finds the others, I'll personally see to it that they get no mercy for leaving he thought, they have no right for leaving unless I say so! That does it, I'm going to look myself!

The leader got up, limped down the stairs and tried to transform into a jet but he still couldn't, it hurt so much. He got to his feet after falling on his chest with a thud.

"What do I have to do to get any respect around here?" He yelled as his voice echoed.

The echo of his own voice started to ring in his own ears. He never liked it when his own voice came back at him like a ghost. He was so use to having the others right there making some sort of comment after he talked.

"Damn you Sky Byte! Why did you leave? I said for you to leave the room not the group!"

"Sir?" Came a voice from the doorway.

"What?" Megatron snapped jerking his head up to see the Decepticons standing around him.

"You are still not completely healed from the fall," Said Scourge helping the leader up as Megatron scowled at his comrade.

"What are you doing back? I told you not to return until you find Sky Byte and the other Predacons," the leader snapped pulling his arm out of Scourges hand, "now get out and don't come back until you find Sky Byte!"

"I think you should forget the Predacons, they are nothing but big failures." Scourge responded, "they have done nothing but made things very difficulty for us --- for you ...."

Megatron growled, grabbed Scourge by the throat lifting him in the air as his optic sensors flashed. Mega-octane's optic sensors flashed too as he pulled them apart glaring at his creator. Scourge took one look at his creator turned and walked out with the others following.

************************************

Sideburn saw a red car go by but he didn't pay any attention to it, the car slowed down causing the Autobot brother to slam on his brake.

"Hey! What's the big idea! Are you trying to cause an accident?" He asked angry.

"How considerate of you to care so much?"

"Rena ...?" Sideburn merely choked.

"Oh, please," She said flatly transforming, "I just waned to see if where all right. When your communication was cut off, I called your brothers to see if they could help."

The young Autobot brother backed up saying that he had to go. Rena transformed and was about drive after him when the ground started to shake. The female Autobot transformed turned to see that it was Ultra Magnus. Sideburn made a U-turn as the strong Autobot transformed with a very pissed off look on his face.

"Magnus ...."

"Don't 'Magnus' me! What have I told you about being around Rena!"

"Trust me ... I was just leaving." Sideburn said backing up.

"Wait! There's something I need to tell you ---Sideburn!"

Rena was about to transform but Ultra Magnus grabbed her by the arm and started to drag her through the portal. She turned her head and scowled at her boyfriend as they continued to walk. When they got to the hallway, he opened the door pushed her in and closed the door right in her face.

"Magnus what are doing?" Optimus asked walking up with a little anger in his voice.

"None, of your business!"

The leader took one look at his brother as he walked past him. He waited until his brother left walked in the room fined Rena hunched over, sobbing. Optimus slowly walked up bent to one knee in front of her as he reached out to touch her shoulder. Rena jumped a little before looking up to see whom it was.

"Are you all right?"

"Why is everything my fault?" She cried

"Whoa! Now calm down, Rena."

"No! I wont! Let me tell you something, have you had people hate to the point that you think that you're coursed or condemned to hell?"

"Rena!"

"Sorry," She whispered as she sank, "all I wanted to do was to tell something to Sideburn that I should've told him from the start but Magnus stopped me before I could."

"Is that why Magnus pushed in?" Optimus asked as Rena nodded her head, "I see. Well, what did you want to tell him, I would have no problem telling for you if Magnus wont let you."

For the first time, Optimus saw a flicker of hope in her optic sensors as she relaxed saying what she was going to tell him. The leader nodded his head, got to his feet having an idea how he was going to do the whole thing.

***************************

Sky Byte found him self in the country desert road. He was starting feel tired and hungry. He's been walking around for two days and he was getting low on energy. He transformed landed on the ground sat down and leaned on the rock, closed his optic sensors. I'll just take forty winks. The one thing he didn't anticipate was that he slept for more than forty winks.

His eyes shot opened. He sat up alarmed. He looked around and noticed his surroundings. No!! What in the hell am I doing back in my own room? Sky Byte turned his head to see that someone was sitting in his own chair. The person in the chair turned. The shark turned pale to see that it was Scourge.

"I could've lift you out there to die but a certain someone said that I should spare your worthless life including the others."

Who ever this 'certain someone' is, Sky Byte thought looking way from Scourge, he sort of saved my life. I feel much better than I have for that past two days. He heard the door opened and close. Sky Byte looked back at the ceiling, he sighed putting his hand behind his head bending his knee with his foot near his other ankle.

He was about to fall asleep when the door opened, Sky Byte jerked himself up as the door opened wider and Megatron walked in. The shark winced as his leader came closer and sat on the chair. His optic sensors gleamed in the light as they looked at each other. Sky Byte finally turned away as his face turned dark.

"I have a mission for you and the others."

The shark's ears pierced up when he heard that. He turned his head willing to listen what he had to do.

" --- You don't hate me?" Sky Byte asked his voice in a whisper looking longingly at his crush.

Megatron got to his feet, limped to the door. Before he opened it, he turned his head.

"Your mission is to find the others. Now move out!"

Sky Bytes face lit up with joy as he watched his leader walk out closing door. He hopped to his feet and ran out transformed eager to please his leader.

******************************

Rena snuck her way out, she was going to find Sideburn and tell the real truth. She transformed and dove off not even knowing that T-ai was having her tabs on her like she does with the other so that if there was any trouble, Optimus would be right there to protected them.

"Sideburn, wait up!"

The young Autobot brother stopped transformed turned around as she did too. He looked nervously around hopping that Magnus wouldn't show up but he was going to stick around to find out. Sideburn turned and was about to transform and drive but Rena stopped him by taking hold of his am looking into his optic sensors.

"Rena ... I have to go ... duty calls ..."

"You got to listen to me. I don't hate you .... the thing is that I don't want Magnus to hurt you --- so try and understand..."

"I --- I had no idea .... I thought you hated me because I was annoying and ugly."

"Don't be silly. You saved my life," She said leaning closer kissing him on the cheek.

Sideburn looked at her with great shook not even noticing that he was blushing. Rena smiled at him saying that was for shaving her life.

"How touching, a family moment!"

It was Scourge walking up with the other Decepticons by his side. They both turned to see them walking up. Sideburn stepped in front of her as he glowed. He was now powered up ready to protect her from anything that the Decepticons through at him.

"Powering up will not save you, Autobot! Twin laser!"

Both jumped out of the way when Mega-octane fired. Rena got to her feet when they all hared laughter from the air. Her optic sensors grew wide with fear as the object came closer. It was Megatron in jet mode, he transformed and landed six feet away from her.

"Rena!" Sideburn panicked running to her aid.

"Oh, no you don't!"

Scourge stepped right in front of him ready to fight. Right then a rush of really cold water hit Scourge on the side as he hard a voice saying 'blizzard storm!'. The Decepticon leader thrown in the air as Sideburn turned to see Optimus running up in battle mode.

"Let's do it!" Sideburn exitetly as he turned toward Megatrons direction.

Both Autobots stopped dead when they saw the Predacon leader hold Rena in the air. Pain. That's all she feel. He slammed her to the ground really hard stomping his foot on her arm. She howled in pain when saw something blue and white coming toward them slamming right into Megatron.

"How dare you! Twin Dragon Breath!"

" ..... Magnus .... leave him .... alone ... Magnus!!!"

Rena got to her feet using what strength she had left she run in shielding him from the blast. There was a cry and a scream. When the dust cleared, everyone stood in silence. They couldn't believe what they saw. Rena had changed. Her body color was from red to white, optic sensors from blue to red, antennas on either side of her head, metal spicks coming out of her shoulders, and her weapon from a gun to a staff.

"No more. No More! Raahhh!!!"

Blinded by her own rage Rena leaped into the air toward Megatron as he moved out of the way. She stopped with no change in the cold stair.

"Dragon Mode! Twin Dragon Breath!"

"Spirit of the Matrix!"

Rena twirled the staff in her hand creating so much wind that the ball of fire was sent back to the Predacon leader. He jumped out of the way. She glared at him as he used the same attack again but this time it wasn''t directed her it was directed to Magnus.

"Magnus!"

Optimus ran for his for his brother. Both Autobots watched in horror when the ball of fire hit, Rena shielded her self with her staff as Sideburn transformed into car. Rena looked longingly in the dust hoping to see Magnus. Fear started to grip her spark.

"You monster!" Rena screamed in rage with great pain in her optic sensors, "you'll pay for that, Megatron!"

Both of their weapons came in contact with a blinding flash of light. They both stared at each other, Rena was the first to move back, griping her staff with both of her hands, she couldn't help but feel as though she lost some part of herself.

"Ecought, back fire!" Sideburn said firing at Megatron.

"Oh, I totally forgot all about you," the leader said looking down at the young Autobot "Decepticons, take care of the pest why I take care of this one."

"No! Leave him alone!"

"Ah, so she finally admits it ... then you can watch him die!"

"NO!!!"

"That's what you think! Omega Arsenal Blast!!"

They turned their heads to see that it was Omega Prime. Rena's face lit up to see that Magnus was okay; she even noticed that he was looking at her.

"I'll go after Megatron. You try to save Sideburn!"

"You've got it! I'm coming, just hang on!" She called down.

Just as she moved toward his Poisson, Omega Prime called out his attack again. Mega-octane used his attack but Rena blocked them with her staff. She landed right in front of Sideburn ready to fight. They started to move closer when she twirled her staff again slamming the bottom of to the gowned. Crack started travel at a rapid rate. She put her arm around the other bot, jumped into the air twirling her staff again. A bobble formed around them as they floated away from the battlefield.

"Rena what are you doing? Take me back!"

"I can't do that. Optimus want's me to take you back to safety."

"Look Rena, I made a promise .... not leave Optimus' side. Now take me back!"

"Promise to be careful? Huh? Well it looks like you don't have to ...." she said looking down to see Optimus and his brother walking toward them.

Rena lowered the bobble to the gowned as it popped. She started to walk briskly toward them when she started to feel dizzy and light-headed. She staggered a bit falling back and being caught in Sideburn's arms.

"Rena, are you okay? No! Don't pass out on me! Rena!!"

T.B.C