Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ The Bots of my Dreams ❯ Sparks of Steel ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Bot's of my Dreams

Chapter 13: Sparks of Steel

By KellyQ

"What happened to you guys," Slapper asked as the Decepticons walked in, "you guys looked like you came out of an explosion."

"Mega-Octane, explain your self," Megatron asked calmly, "what was that explosion?"

"We're not sure .... we where to busy fighting the Spychangers ...." he tried to explain as Megatron's optic sensors flickered not seaming to like the answer.

Is Scourge dead, Sky Byte thought as he started to breathe harder, this maybe my great chance to prove myself to Megatron and win his spark. Thus his thoughts where interrupted by Megatron's voice.

"I see .... any proof of your mission?"

Mega-Octane reached behind his back and pulled out Scourge broken sword ( that was shattered at some places ) and part of Hotshots' gun and tossed them at Megatron's feet.

"So, the leader of the Spychangers is no more ...."

"That's what we where lead to believe so fare but you know how sneaky they can be ...."

"Agreed. You are in charge Mega-Octane, until you find the wear a bouts of Scourge. You are all dismissed."

**************

"Are you sure of this ...?" Optimus asked.

"Built Team --- transform!"

They all turned to see the other Autobot team coming out of the Global-space bridge and running up.

"What happened ... oh ..." Wedge responded looking at Rena, "so you must be the new member of the Autobot's. I'm Wedge, leader of the Built Team ..."

"Let's do introductions later Wedge," Heavy Load responded trying not to show a flicker of jealousy, "we heard some explosion's Optimus. What happened?"

"Hotshot was caught in the explosion with Scourge ...."

Rena lowered her head in shame; this is all my fault .... just like everything else. If I have never had come on one would be hurt, Ultra Magnus wouldn't be a jerk and Sideburn, her optic sensors widen, oh no! I totally forgot!

"Optimus, where's Sideburn?"

"Back at base."

She turned transformed and started to drive off feeling a bunch of optic sensors on her. She then jumped into the nearest portal; Sideburn, please be okay ... she thought as the white lights shined off her body.

*****************

"Reprogram her ...?"

"Yes and we can't let Megatron get a hold of her he might fined away to control her and her power," Optimus explained, "for now, I place you in charge W.A.R.S. until we find out what's really going. Autobot's, roll out!"

Crosswides looked at his friend to see hint of fear in his optic sensors frowning a little wondering why he would be scared about leading the Spychangers. The others transformed and followed Optimus back inside.

*********************

"I don't understand why we can't pounce on the Spychangers? It's a perfect opportunity to attack when they don't have a leader!" Armorhide said angrily.

"Are you questioning my orders?" Mega-Octane asked getting into his comrades face.

"No ..."

"Good. Now move out!"

They all turned when they heard moaning from the hallway. Mega-Octane was the first to walk out and down the hallway followed by the rest of the group. They didn't get very fare when they stopped dead to see that it was Scourge; Mega-Octane run up and caught his commander in his arms before he collapsed; his optic sensors flashing a couple of times before they went out. The Autobot's are going to pay for this! Mega-Octane thought as his expression changed to pure hate, starting with the Spychangers and that witch, Rena!

**************************

"I don't think I can remove the device Megatron implanted him ... it might do more damage than it all ready has." T-ai informed.

"Does Megatron still have a hold of him?" Optimus asked.

"No ...."

"Come to think of it," Magnus spoke up reaching behind his back and pulling out what looked like damaged head-phone, "he was wearing these when I tried to hold him off."

"This is all my fault ... none of this would've happened if I didn't come ...."

"Ohhh ...."

Everyone crowded around the table to see Sideburn opening his optic sensors to see five worried faces (well four worried face since Magnus was half worried ). He sank a little with shame and pain in his optic sensors remembering what happened. He looked at Rena who looked very worried and scared. Why would she be scared and worried for him? He tried to take her back to Megatron.

"Are all right, little bro?" X-Brawn asked with concern in his optic sensors.

"I'm okay .... just a little soar at some places ...."

"At least we have you back ..."

Sideburn looked at Magnus who had a stern expression on his face. He probably wants to pound my face it ... I would too if he did the same thing. Optimus waited for his brother to lash out but he didn't; just took on look at him and walked out.

"I'm sorry .... I'm really sorry ...."

"Don't be. You where under Megatron's control ...."

"So, you forgive me, Rena?"

"Oh," she pouted playfully, "what happened to sweetheart? Of course I forgive you."

He just smiled at her. He's so cute when he looks innocent, she thought giving him a warm smile.

" .... Optimus?"

"We forgive you too Sidebur," the leader responded, "Prowl, X-Brawn I want you two to help the Spychangers conducted their search for Hotshot!"

"I'm going too ...."

"No! I want you to stay here and keep Sidebur company. Optimus Prime --- transform! Let's roll out!"

The two Autobot brothers transformed and followed their leader out.

****************

Why did he do that? Didn't he know that he was the glue that held the whole team together? Crosswides thought angrily as the team drove back, if he survived I'll defiantly give him a piece of my mind! First, Ironhide and now Hotshot, R.E.V. thought, it should've been Mirage not him! He stopped dead; no! I didn't just think that! I can't think like that! I can't let my jealousy blind me!

"All right everyone, lets spread out and search for some clauses. We'll split up into teams; R.E.V., you go with Mirage and Ironhide. Crosswides, you come with me. Let's move out!"

They all transformed and headed into different directions; I'm not going to give up ... I know that you're alive and we'll find you, W.A.R.S. thought.

TO BE CONTINUED ....

Oh, no! Scourge managed to survive! What about Hotshot? Is he really gone and Sideburn .... will he really forgive himself for what happen? Find out ....