Trigun Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / GetBackers Fan Fiction ❯ When you call my name.. ❯ Attack of the chibi's! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Note: I don't own any of these anime's…I'm a broke girl! On to the story!

Chapter 1- attack of the chibi's

"Finished!" A girl yelled from her small room. She pointed a gun-looking thing at a plushie and watched it go chibi. "Yay!" she giggled and disappeared in a flash.

-In an anime-

"Why are we making signs again Ban-Chan?" Ginji asked his companion.

"To get more customers!" Midou Ban yelled, slamming a crayon on the table.

-Fuzzy pink dust appears-

"Ban-chan?" Ginji asked uncertainly, coughing.

"Ginji-kun!" yelled a female voice and Ginji felt something around his waist. He looked down,

"Hello!" he said startled, "who are you?"

"I'm Saki-chan!" the girl said giggling.

"Ohayo Saki-chan!" Ginji waved.

"Ginji?" Midou asked through the dust.

"Ban-chan! A girl appeared!" Ginji said excitedly.

"Eh?" Midou appeared next to him.

"Hi!" Saki said, and accidentally held up her gun-thingy.

"She's got a gun!" Ban-chan yelled and started to run. Saki aimed the gun and fired it at him.

"Eep!" Ban-chan yelled and turned chibi.

"Ban-chan?" Ginji asked, freaked out. Saki picked him up, hugged him and pointed the gun-thingy at Ginji. "D-don't shoot me!" Ginji said, panicking.

"Sorry!" Saki smiled and shot Ginji, who turned chibi.

"What is that thing?!" Ginji squeaked, running around.

"A chibi-ray!" Saki said, scooping up Ginji. Midou turned away from Saki and crossed his arms.

"Don't sulk!" Saki said poking Midou.

"Humph."

"I know! I'll get you guys playmates!" Saki said hugging them and they all disappeared.

-Another anime-

A red haired boy woke up in his bed next to a purple haired boy.

"D-dark?!" the redhead yelled. Dark woke up sleepily.

"Daisuke?" He asked yawning. He opened his eyes to see Daisuke next to him. "W-why are we s-separated?!"

"I don't know!"

"Why is the bed shaking?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!" Daisuke yelled, latching onto Dark.

"HELLO!" A female voice yelled, and popped up from under the bed.

"Ack!" Dark hid behind Daisuke.

"Aw no hiding now!" she said and shot Daisuke with her chibi-ray. Daisuke squeaked and jumped off the bed.

"S-she's the devil!" Dark yelped and crawled under the covers. Unfortunately, Saki caught him and chibified him also.

"No fair!" Dark squeaked >_<.

"New friends!" Chibi-Ginji clapped, dancing around. Chibi-Daisuke approached him slowly, just in case. Chibi-Ginji stopped dancing. "Friend?" Chibi-Ginji held out a hand, smiling cutely.

"Friend!" Chibi-Daisuke took Ginji's hand and they became instant friends.

"^^ yay!" Saki cheered. Chibi-Ban-chan inched over to a pouting Dark.

"Hello?" -poke- Ban-chan poked Dark's head.

"Get away!" Chibi-Dark yelled, traumatized.

"Daisuke?" Daisuke's mom called up the stairs.

"Oh no!" Saki panicked, scooping up her chibi's and disappearing.

***

"Um….Vash?" Wolfwood asked, sweatdopping.

"Nani?" The tall blode gunman asked, deviouring donuts.

"You're going to get fat!" Wolfwood said mockingly.

"Fat?" Vash pouted, stopping his rampage on the donuts.

-Saki and chibi's appear-

"Vash-chan!" Saki ran over and hugged Vash.

"Huh? Oh hello," Vash smiled down at Saki, "how do you know my name?" Saki smiled,

"Because, you are amazingly cuute!" Saki yelled enthusiastically. Vash was taken aback. Ban-chan snorted and crossed his arms.

"Ah, jealous now are we?" Chibi-Dark laughed at Ban-chan.

"Shut up," Ban-chan growled at Dark.

"what's wrong Ban-chan?" Ginji asked, waddling over.

"Nothing Ginji," Ban-chan said, glaring at Chibi-Dark. Ginji looked at Saki obsessing over Vash.

"Is it because of Saki-chan?" Ginji asked, poking Ban-chan.

"No!" Ban-chan yelled, blushing a lot.

"Okay!" Ginji said happily, oblivious. Saki pulled out the chibi-ray.

"Uh…Vash?" Wolfwood warned his oblivious companion.

"Huh?" Vash said, as Saki fired the chibi-ray.

"Yay another chibi!" Saki hugged Chibi-Vash, while Wolfwood ran, very scared. "Aw he's no fun," she said.

"Hey miss!" Dark yelled.

"That's Saki to you!" she said to her captive chibi.

"Mind changing us back?" chibi-Dark asked hopefully.

"Nope!" Saki hugged Dark. "You're such a cute little chibi!" Ban-chan glared at Dark who made a face back. Chibi-Vash ran over to Ginji and Daisuke.

"Think we'll escape?" Vash asked the two hopefully.

"Not a chance," Ginji grinned, "miss Saki is very clever." Vash hung his head sadly.

"No sad faces!" Saki popped up behind the chibi blonde.

"Eek!" Vash hid behind Ginji. Daisuke climbed onto Saki's back.

"Where are we going next?" He asked cutely.

"One more stop I promise!" Saki hugged Daisuke tight. Chibi-Vash apparently got an idea, because he pulled out his pistol, to find it a water gun. He sighed. "No chibi's getting hurt!" Saki smiled and hugged chibi-Vash.

"Why does this always happen to mee??…" Vash asked sadly.

"Ginji…" Ban-chan whispered.

"Yes?" Ginji whispered back, confused. Ban-chan sidled over cautiously.

"Can you still use your electricity?" Ban-chan asked hopefully. Ginji concentrated, but only a spark emitted.

"Nope," he said sadly. Ban-chan punched the floor, to discover that it hurt.

"My strength is gone!" he wailed. Saki put Vash-chan down and ran over to Ban-chan.

"What's wrong?" she asked, concerned. Ban-chan stopped wailing and stared at her speechless.

"Ban-chan?" Ginji asked, poking him. `I've never seen him like this before…'

"Um…I…why are my powers gone?" Ban-chan stuttered.

"Oh! Because I can't have all my chibi's fighting!" she hugged Ban-chan tightly, "especially you!" Ban-chan turned pale. Meanwhile, chibi's Vash, Daisuke and Dark were formulating a plan to get the chibi-ray.

"Got it!" they yelled and put the plan into action.

"Miss Saki! Vash-chan bit me!" Dark cried, holding his hand.

"Vash-chan!" Saki dropped Ban-chan to scold Vash. "Why did you bite Dark-chan?" she asked, picking up Vash. "That's a mean thing to do!" Dark, nodded to Daisuke who crept up to Saki, reaching for her pocket.

"Sowwy Saki-chan," Vash put on his cutest face.

"That's my Vashy-chan!" Saki smiled. Daisuke jumped up, but his chibi hands couldn't reach. Dark ran over and gave his other half a boost.

"Got it!" Daisuke's chibi fingers closed around the handle as he fell down.

"Huh?" Saki whirled around, a little scared.

"Come on!" Dark yelled. Daisuke flipped the switch and shot Dark, who grew and took the ray from Chibi-Daisuke. He shot Ginji, Ban-chan and Daisuke. He turned to Saki holding chibi-Vash, grinning evilly.

"Meep!" Saki squeaked, dropped Vash and ran. Dark returned Vash to normal.

"Whoa, we forgot how tall you were," Daisuke said, looking at the 6 foot tall gunman.

"I feel bad for miss Saki," Vash said uncertainly.

"I think we should torture her too," Dark said.

"But guy's, she never hurt us," Ban-chan said softly.

"I say, we turn her chibi," Daisuke suggested.

"What'll that do?" Ginji asked.

"It'll get her to bring us home," Dark said, understanding.

"Where'd she go?" Vash asked, looking around the room.

"There!" Ban-chan spotted her huddled in a corner. The now frightening men stood around her.

"Don't hurt me!" she whimpered, closing her eyes. Ban-chan frowned, he suddenly felt bad for their kidnapper. She started to cry.

"Here's a taste of your own medicine!" Dark said, as he shot her with the chibi-ray. She began to wail.

"Now I'm even shorter!" she hid her face in her chibi hands. Ban-chan picked up her shaking form and stroked her black hair.

"Just take us home," he whispered to her, "you can stay with me and Ginji."

"R-really?" she sniffed. He smiled at her.

"Count me in," Vash stuck his head in, "I want to get to know you people more."

"Okay take us home Saki," Dark said.

"Kay, here we go," they all disappeared.

***

"Yes!" They appeared in Daisuke's room. Dark and Daisuke merged again.

"As it should be," Dark said, seizing control. Daisuke took back control.

"Thanks Saki," he smiled.

"No problem, tell Dark I'm sorry and I really like him," Saki smiled cutely.

"I will, see ya!" Daisuke waved as they faded.

"DAISUKE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" his mother screeched.

"Oh joy…" Daisuke mumbled.

--End!

This might seem a bit….weird since it ended so quickly but it plays a role in the later chapters!! So...review? please!