Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Adam and Eve ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Last Chapter:

"I here to pick up something that belongs to me." Naobi answered simply.

"What would that be, if you don't mind me asking?"

Naobi smirked and leaned back in her chair. "A child."

"WHAT?"

~=~=~=~=~=~=~

"A child. Are you deaf?" Naobi raised an eyebrow in question.

Meryl looked as if she were going fall over dead.

"Who's child, Naobi?" Millie asked innocently.

"My sister's son. His name is Gabriel." Naobi's eyes seemed to begin to darken as she looked down at a stain on the table. "She died a few months back. The father couldn't stand the boy so left on day and never came back. I've come, by his orders to meet him here."

"His?" Vash asked, eyes narrowed.

"Gabriel was…taken in by what you would call a gang. The majority of which seem to have figured out who his relations are and are taking that to their advantage." Naobi smirked. "Idiots."

As if on cue, the door to the bar banged open showing yet another dark figure, this one at least eight feet tall and weighting in at 360lbs. The gun on his hip was as big as the head and looked fully loaded.

Soulless black eyes scanned the room until they landed on Naobi. "Slythe the Scythe?" Naobi didn't even look up. "I'm here for your head."

"And I'm here for my nephew. Now where is he lumnuts?" Naobi's eyes looked to the giant, her eyes as cold as dry ice, frozen, but could still burn you if you looked at them too long.

The giant grinned, the wholly yellow teeth showing as he pulled a small boy, now older than eight from behind him, literally throwing him across the room with one hand as he pulled his weapon with the other.

Naobi caught him in her arms with ease, catching the chair she had once been sitting in with her foot and hurdling it at the giant.

Shot's could bee heard all through the bar.