Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Adam and Eve ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Last chapter:

Naobi caught him in her arms with ease, catching the chair she had once been sitting in with her foot and hurdling it at the giant.

Shot's could bee heard all through the bar.

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

The chair shattered and everything went silent. The singing drunks had stopped singing, the drinkers at the bars and tables had stopped drinking, and everyone stared at the David and Goliath scenario before them. Naobi and the giant, guns pulled, smoke coming from both pistols as they had just fired.

And the giant fell to the floor dead.

Naobi smiled and put her gun back in its holster before tossing a few coins at the bartender. "Sorry for the mess, barkeep. That should pay for the chair and floor cleaner."

The barkeep just nodded and, with a glare from the bounty head, everything went back to normal.

Naobi pulled up another chair and sat down like she had before, taking the small, forgotten boy into her lap, stroking his hair.

The gang just stared at her (yes, even knives).

"What?" She asked innocently.

Knives was the first to recover. "Stupid showoff spiders." He muttered.

"You know I wish you would stop calling me that. I am no spider, bright eyes. Besides, some female spiders eat the male if they are not pleased." She smiled knowing he got her threat.

"All humans are spiders." He retaliated.

"Who ever said I was human?" She looked down at the boy in her arms, continuing her stroking of his hair.

Vash gawked. "Then what are you?"

Naobi chuckled to herself before raising her eyes to meet his gaze, her eyes almost hypnotizing him. "Your Eve."