Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled: A Leah Clearwater Story ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
I don't see how Bella dealt with all this poking and prodding Alice does.
 
“Hold still,” she said glaring at me while I fidgeted.
 
“This is not necessary,” she has her eyeliner pencil pointed at my eye, “I'm serious get that thing away from me!”
 
“Stop being so stubborn.” Rosalie said as she stole some earrings off Alice's dresser, “The sooner you cooperate, the sooner you will be released.” I glared at her at least she made it sound like the torture it was. I close my eyes and breathe deeply, five minutes later Alice is finished.
 
“There I am an artist, you look beautiful,” she said giggling. She grabs a mirror and holds it up to my face, I look . . . decent, most definitely different, then I frown because the makeup has an awkward smell.
 
“You look fabulous - don't frown!” Alice plays with her hair a little, “Come on let's go into Rosalie's room with the others, she grabs my hand, which doesn't feel as bad as it used to. Once there, I see Bella in a royal blue dress simple yet elegant, Rosalie's dress was a fuchsia gown that was flamboyant as she was, Alice's dress was black and trendy showing off her legs, Ren's dress was red slightly more conservative than all the other dresses, and my dress was charcoal gray and sleeveless, it was going to be joy keeping it in place all night.
 
We walk down the stairs and all the guys seem very impressed by the sight of their spouses almost in awe of their beauty. I looked for Seth and then remember that he had left a little earlier to pick up Shelly. Shelly admitted to me a couple of weeks ago that she had a huge crush on Seth, once she finally admitted it, it was hard to get her to shut up about it. So me being the matchmaker that I am hooked her up with a date to the dance. At least she would be happy. From the corner of my eye, I saw Nahuel enter the room. He wore a gray colored shirt that complemented my dress and black pants. That must have been something that Alice instigated. I tried not to look at him I didn't want him to see my eyes because if he saw them then he could have no doubt of what I was feeling.
 
As we rode in the limo, Nahuel tried to avoid looking at me. He failed twice. I could not help but smile; maybe tonight would be a turning point, the point at which neither of us could deny our feelings. The gym was turned into a fairy tale with beautiful colors and lights. The Cullen couples immediately found a table to claim and then made their way to the dance floor, dancing in a way that only they would know how.
 
Ren and I danced to a couple of the fast songs of today; we actually looked appropriate on the dance floor, unlike the rest of the Cullens; Ren kept whispering in my ear telling me to look at some of the crazy dances the other students were doing, we laughed and dance until a slow song came on. I went back to my seat and she found Jacob, the rest of the Cullens went back to the floor as well. Nahuel had disappeared; maybe he made a break for it. I wish I had been so clever. I sat through a couple of songs and then decided to get up and get some air. As I walked to the door, Shelly and Seth approached me.
 
“Thank you, thank you sooo much!!” Shelly hugged me, “this has been the best night of my life!!” she said with happy tears in her eyes. I had to admit Seth and her looked cute together. I would have to ask him later if he was really interested in her.
 
“I'm happy for you both!” I smiled and touched the door, ready to make a break for it, just as I push the door open, I see that blonde snake Melissa dragging Nahuel to the dance floor!! Eye contact. That was the first time that night that I looked Nahuel directly in his eyes. He had to have seen the fury and hurt behind them. There was a lot of things I can handle, but that was not one of them!! I growled as I busted through the double doors, off school property and into the night. I searched for the damned zipper to the dress trying not to ruin it in the heat of the moment. As soon as I found it I felt someone's hand on mine.
 
“Leah” Nahuel said my name in a quiet remorseful tone.
 
“WHAT, NAHUEL? WHAT!!” I snapped, “Is this what you want! You want to see me cry over you!!” Then the tears fell not one or two but millions.
 
“Leah”, he said grabbing my arm with one hand and wrapping his other arm around my waist pulling me close to him, “Shhh. Don't cry, I'm here, don't cry.”
 
“I don't know what you want from me Nahuel.” I said my breath catching in spots, “I can't just be okay with seeing you with…” I cry again. “It will kill me. I'd rather you just bite me!”
 
His eyes widen and then the shock fades, “Never say that. I don't think I could survive in a world where you didn't exist.” He takes my hand and we walk back in silence to the school. Once back in the gymnasium, I go to take my seat at the table, instead he pulls me to the dance floor and rocks me in his arms. He smells of course like sweet honey and my body is relaxed by our closeness. We stay on the dance floor like this for the rest of the night.
 
Later that night after all the excitement had settled, I lay restless in my room. I kept thinking about the dance, wondering if Nahuel and my closeness meant anything or if he just didn't want to be the source of my heartbreak. Then I hear a faint knock at my door.
 
“May I have a word?” Nahuel said standing there in pajamas which was funny because he said he rarely slept, what was the purpose, I laugh a little.
 
“Of course” I said moving so he could come into my room, he frowns and instead he grabs my hand and leads me to his room.
 
“I have been hurting you,” he sits on his bed and motions for me to do the same, “I don't want to be the cause of your pain.”
 
“All you have to do is not bite me!” I said slightly frustrated, not with him but the situation was getting old, “You don't have to avoid me like the plague and you REALLY don't have to become involved with other women” I thought of that tramp Melissa I wanted to kill or at least cause her permanent damage of some kind.
 
“I know this seems easy for you”, he runs his hand through his hair, “but it wouldn't be” There was a silence.
 
“ Why?” I ask standing and inching my way to the door back to my room, painful, it seemed like tonight had changed nothing.
 
“I want to love you fully, and you deserve someone who can give you that. Our love would be a shell of what it could be” he paused and frowned, “I won't even be able to really kiss you!”
 
“Nahuel, look at me”, I say sitting in front of him. “I could never love anyone more fully than I love you, you are my every thought, need, and desire” I ruffled his hair, “Kissing be damned!”
 
He laughed, “Saying that only makes me want you more”, he touches my cheek and desire fills his eyes, “It is impossible.”
 
“Well . . ..”, I say sitting beside him on the bed, “We could do this,” I lay my head on his chest and drape my arm around his waist, at this he sighs and brushes his lips against my hair, “Not bad, huh?” He laughs and rubs my back silently; we sit this way for a moment enjoying our union.
 
The next morning was beautiful, I slept like a baby, I touched my hair and smiled remembering Nahuel's lips there.
 
“He loves me,” I whisper and roll over.
 
“That he does.” The voice beside me states clear as a bell. “I am, of course, assuming the he which you of speak is me.” He smiles and I do the same.
 
“Of course.” I pull myself to him wrapping my arms around his waist, his arm draped around my shoulder he then kisses me on my forehead, at that moment I decided to laugh.
 
“What amuses you?”
 
“You are getting closer”
 
“Leah, I can not get much closer than I am already.”
 
“I know”, I say moving in even closer, there would be no gaps between us, “Closer to this.” I gave him a very quick tight-lipped kiss on the lips; all I felt was heat and desire rush through me. I wanted to lose control of all my senses and do what felt good, however I stayed very focused and kissed him twice more. He pushed me back after the third kiss with a little too much force; I fall out of the bed.
 
“Owww!” I fall right on my butt.
 
“I'm sorry”, as soon as I fell I was being lifted and placed back on the bed.
 
“It's okay” I touched his face and leaned in once more.
 
“Don't”, he said as he closed his eyes, “I don't think I have much control left.” I kiss him anyway his lips were so soft his need was just as strong as mine, I could tell by the way grabbed at my waist, eventually he would respond and kiss me back.
 
“Leah!” he whined softly begging me to stop.
 
“Okay, okay!” I say slightly frustrated, but still completely and totally happy. I laid my head on his chest and sighed deeply, this was just like last night however the scenery was different.
 
“When did we move into my room, I don't remember?”
 
“You shouldn't, you were asleep.” I looked puzzled again, “I carried you. I was curious why you could not sleep in this room. You are always turning back and forth, but you slept fine last night. Maybe I was the missing factor.” He laughed
 
“Smug much”, I huffed fake punching him in the arm.
 
“Just stating a fact”, he said leaving the bed (something I really did not like), “may I make one more observation?”
 
“Yeah sure” I said I watched as he stretched.
 
“You seem content not to leave your room today, and it is bordering on 1:00PM, did you have plans today?”
 
“No, not really.” I said; it was Sunday. I really didn't care about the time.
 
“Well, would you like to hiking with the Cullens? They will be leaving shortly, and camping in the woods tonight.”
 
“Do you want to go?” He smiled he could tell that I was hesitant to leave the bedroom.
 
“Yes and no” he kisses me on the top of my head once more, “but there will be more time for this later. I will leave you to dress” As he leaves I flop back on my bed putting my pillow over my head.
 
“Best night ever!!”