Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Connections ❯ Chapter -1

[ A - All Readers ]

<hr>
Preface
<hr>
It was an accident when she first started talking to him. An unintended, though delightful, accident.
Some people thought it was a coincidence that she had found the man she was meant to be with from a mismarked e-mail. Others thought it was fate, or destiny. She herself believed that it was just a coincidence.
Which ever one it was, though, she just knew that she was glad it happened. After all, if it hadn't, she wouldn't have known the love that she now has.
Turning to the man in the bed besides her, she finds herself thanking the gods for that little mistake, a mistake that sent her on a perfect journey to true love.
<hr>
He often remembered the day he receive the one of the most important e-mails of his life. It wasn't anything special, just something meant for someone other than him, but it was the person who sent it that had left him curious.
It was that curiosity that made him respond to the e-mail, letting the person know their mistake.
He was forever thankful that she had responded, even though it was with an apology for the accident, just as he was glad that she hadn't found him intrusive when he had replied back, finding the ease in which they had began to talk to each other to be wonderful.
He liked to think that it was fate, that she was meant to do the accident that led to the correspondence.
Turning to the woman beside him, he finds himself thinking about that little fact. Despite what he knew she believed, he knew that it was destiny.
After all, with what they had to go through to get to this point, there was no way everything was coincidence.