Twilight Fan Fiction / Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Fallen Star ❯ Fallen ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey everyone!! This story was Co-Written. For both of us this is our first fan fiction. Its a different idea so give it a chance, please, and we don't mind criticism. So with out anymore disruption this is our story.
I stood there on the cliff that looks over First Beach, just waiting to hear his voice. To hear his musical voice say something. Anything. Longing to hear his mysterious voice that haunted my dreams, the cause of all my troubles. Anxious to hear the voice that promised to never come back. I loved and I hated this voice.
"Edward," I said aloud, the wind carrying it further and further away from me, but with that one word I could feel my heart rip apart more than it already was. I couldn't bring myself to say anything else out loud, it was as if the wind was knocked out of me, I could hardly breathe, so instead I thought, "Why, why did you leave me in the forest alone? Why did you say you loved me no more? Why did you rip out my heart and throw it away?
"How could you leave me in this tiny town of Forks to drown? Drown in the rain that never seems to end. You left me in the green infested forest to grow old and die thinking I would just forget you and your family, the best part of my life, and move on. Impossible. Didn't you realize that you were the one? The only one I have ever and will ever love? No one could possibly understand me the way you do, I wouldn't want it any other way."
I stood there waiting, waiting for the answer I knew I would never get, not after this. I was looking out at the turning waters of the sea, while the hurricane force winds beat down on my body, but I held my ground, waiting, surprised that it hadn't started raining yet. I looked to the shores with the waves torn, wind-blown trees on the damp sand. Then finally, I looked up towards the gloomy sky with clouds so menacing, so dark, as if they were telling me the world was over.
"Why me," I screamed to the sky when I caught my breath, only to loose it again, my world has already ended. It ended exactly one month ago in the forest. With those small statements came one big question.
What do I have to live for?
I dug deep down inside myself to find a possible answer, but after a few moments, I found none. That's when it came to me, the only possible answer...nothing. Nothing in this world is worth living for without him, my love, my life. He was gone, he doesn't love me anymore, and he
is never coming back.
So with that thought, I stole one last glimpse at the world around me, took one last breath and whispered, "Goodbye Edward, I will love you forever and for always."
With that I took a step, a step that sent me over the edge, literally. I had taken my last step that would forever end my life...and begin my death. Or so I thought.
 
-cue creepy music- DUN DUN DUN (whats going to happen??)
Okay? How did you like it? I know it is kind of similar to New Moon but I guaranty you that it will not be!! So if you like the writing or want to suggest something to make it better or you just want to know what happens... You have to review like seriously... we wont post the next chapter 'till we have at least 5 reviews... In the meantime go and check
Forever and for Always,
-Vikkitori22-