Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Acedia ❯ lethargic ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

fandom.twilight series
pairing.marcus/seth
prompt.oo9. blah
theme set.emotions
title.lethargic
rating.pg
words.165 words
notes/warnings.some literary liberties have been taken, comments are much loved and will net you a cookie for leaving one.
 
. lethargic .
 
Seth was quickly getting used to spending time with Marcus. Out of all the vampires who made up the Volturi, from the guards to the ancients who controlled it, he was the only one who didn't seem to have a problem with him. Most of them just complained about the smell, but that was a minor complaint (his scent was actually starting to change from being around so many vampires).
 
The vampire was absolutely silent whenever Seth sought him out in the library, and would often stare off at nothing in particular, but he kept Jane away and that was something that made Seth like him.
 
He didn't mind the fact that Marcus was pretty much a zombie, at least he was company and didn't bother trying to cover up any prejudices that he may have had against Seth for being a shape-shifter. But then again, Marcus' state of being just made him an extremely difficult individual to read at all.
 
Still, he was company.
 
FIN.
 
Remember people, leave a comment if you like it.
 
Twilight.