Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Acedia ❯ enrapture ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

fandom.twilight series
pairing.marcus/seth
prompt.o16. excited
theme set.emotions
title.enrapture
rating.pg
words.
notes/warnings.i'll give you cookies if you leave me a comment, because they are what a writer like me thrives on.
 
. enrapture .
 
Whenever it came down to spending time with Seth, Marcus also felt a certain thrill that would settle deep in his chest and make him feel anticipation for his long schedule to end. He hadn't had anything to look forward too for so long that it was taking some time for him to get used to the feelings of being away from the person who made his life much brighter.
 
And Seth was unique, there was no one else out there in the world like him. The anticipation grew because he could never know or even guess at what Seth would have planned for them next, which meant that he had no idea of what awaited him in his room after everything was said and done.
 
When he was finally done with the last conversation of the day, the thrill in his stomach grew as each step brought him closer and closer to where his young lover was waiting for him. If he'd still had a heart that would beat and reflect what his moods were, that would betray the nervousness and excitement that he could feel building inside of himself.
 
Sometimes, though, he thought that was the best part of being a vampire.

FIN.