Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Acedia ❯ devotion ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

fandom.twilight series
pairing.marcus/seth
prompt.o01. love
theme set.emotions
title.devotion
rating.pg
words.152 words
notes/warnings.a comment will net you a cookie. so be nice, please.
 
. devotion .
 
Usually, the two parties involved in any sort of love affair start off as being somewhat fond of each other, and that's why they decide to continue on in their relationship. But for Seth and Marcus, they started off as perfect strangers who just happened to fall in love with each other and they went from there.
 
Everyone had treated Seth as either a child, or as something disgusting and hateful that wasn't worth the existence that he had. But Marcus hadn't done either, in fact, Marcus hadn't really cared about him or anything at first; he'd been extremely indifferent towards the young wolf. At some point, though, when Seth had started to feel a little more comfortable in Volterra that things had started to change.
 
Neither of them would change anything, though, because in all of its awkward beginnings and seemingly sudden start, it was all worth it in the end.
 
FIN.
 
Short and maybe weird. Just ignore the weirdness, then.
 
Twilight.