Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Acedia ❯ arousal ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

fandom.twilight series
pairing.marcus/seth
prompt.oo8. horny
theme set.emotions
title.arousal
words.176 words
notes/warnings.some mentions of sexuality and sex here, so you have been warned; pretty tame stuff though.
 
. arousal .
 
Vampires were deeply sensual creatures, which was probably one of the very few things that the myths actually managed to get right. Seth hadn't had any doubts that vampires, which meant Marcus, could be sex fiends when they wanted too (he'd had enough second-hand knowledge of it).
 
Oddly enough, he'd been feeling a sort of... anticipation for whenever Marcus finally decided to show that side of himself. Technically Seth was of age and was considered an adult in modern society, which meant that there wasn't a real reason to hold back.
 
Even though he'd never actually had sex before, Seth knew what to expect. Because of their almost collective identity when they'd phased, unconsciously all of them had pooled together their experiences and shared some part of them with the others. This meant that Seth had managed to get a few ideas of what went on between two men having sex from Jacob (even though Jacob kept that part of his life completely and securely under wraps).
 
He was excited and turned on, and couldn't wait.
 
FIN.
 
If anyone's wondering, yes Complexity will have a lemon. Or two. It all depends. I'm not that far yet in the fic, so I should go back and see what's on my planning chart thus far to give you all more details.
 
Remember, leaving a comment is a good thing.
 
Twilight.