Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Eternal Silence ❯ delta ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

fandom. twilight series
pairing. jasper hale x jacob black
theme set. delta
rating. pg13
warnings. slash, mentions of violence, character death, and mpreg.
 
. delta .
 
#01 - Air ::
Somehow, it seems harder to breathe and that there's less oxygen when Jasper gives him that look; the one that tells him he won't be getting much sleep that night.
 
#02 - Apples ::
Bella and Edward's relationship is a bit clichéd, like Snow White and the poisoned apple, but Jacob isn't sure how he'd classify his own relationship with Jasper, because he sure as hell is a princess awaiting her true love's kiss.
 
#03 - Beginning ::
Once upon a time couldn't capture that one rainy day (and it's always raining in Forks) when everything in Jasper's life turned upside down and yet, even though it was all strange and new, he wouldn't change it for the world; everything just seems right.
 
#04 - Bugs ::
The flu is just nasty, and not something that someone like Jasper would associate with, but now that he's looking after a very sick Jacob Black, who's just too adorable when he's sick like this, he finds that he doesn't mind it so much.
 
#05 - Coffee ::
Mornings usually consist of a simple good morning kiss for Jasper (and Jacob won't give him anything more than a chaste press of lips; his breath is terrible in the morning), followed by a huge breakfast accompanied by about three cups of coffee.
 
#06 - Dark ::
“My life used to be a very dismal place, one that didn't seem to have any light at all; I could be lost at any moment, and then you came along and suddenly, the dark has receded and I have a purpose.”
 
#07 - Despair ::
Nothing can ever compare to the feeling of knowing that, even though the battle's been won, that it wasn't worth it in the end; Jasper lost the only person who had ever given his existence meaning, and now the dark hole of his despair is closing in over his head.
 
#08 - Doors ::
There's been a lot of doors in Jacob's life, and he's had more than a few opportunites to go through them, but he can't regret the one he passed through to get to where he is.
 
#09 - Drink ::
Jacob's never held his alcohol very well, and the hangovers are even worse; they can be so bad, that even Jasper's breathing can give him a monster of a migraine.
 
#10 - Duty ::
The only reason that Jacob can come up with for why this has to happen is what his dad told him, “you need to give your old man some grandkids”, and he curses his father for saying that, because it's turned him into a needy mess.
 
#11 - Earth ::
Attraction is like gravity, but Jacob is the earth which Jasper is bound too, and he knows that if he were to ever lose him, then he'd be lost.
 
#12 - End ::
“I don't like it when you talk about `happily ever afters'.”
 
“But that's how every story's supposed to end!”
 
#13 - Fall ::
When those cold arms closed around him, Jacob knew that no matter how hard or how hard he could possibly fall, he knew it was all worth it in the end.
 
# 14 - Fire ::
Everything about Jacob is hot, burning, and it's a welcome relief from the constant frigidity which constitutes Jasper's world; the fire and passion the young werewolf brings gives him something new to
discover and love.
 
#15 - Flexible ::
Both of them are lucky that they're so flexible, because otherwise the sex wouldn't be as enjoyable as it is.
 
#16 - Flying ::
That soaring feeling in his heart when Jasper said those three simple words made Jacob believe that he could fly, and in a way, he was.
 
#17 - Food ::
It always amazes Jasper just how much his young lover can eat, but he knows that it makes Esme and Alice happy that they can finally put their stylish, designer kitchen to use.
 
#18 - Foot ::
“Get your stinky foot out of my face Jacob, I'm trying to concentrate.”
 
#19 - Grave ::
Beneath his fingers, the stone is cold, and he hates it, because someone so full of life and love doesn't deserve to only have his life remembered by this piece of frigid stone; Jasper can almost feel his heart breaking further.
 
#20 - Green ::
“You're green Jacob, maybe you should go lie down,” Jasper's immediately at his side, pressing a cool hand to his forehead, which is hotter than usual.
 
# 21 - Head ::
For some reason, there seems to be a magnetic field which always makes sure that Jacob thwacks his head into Jasper's chin every time he wakes up in the mornings and is running late.
 
#22 - Hollow ::
If everything and everyone was to disappear tomorrow, Jasper would be fine because as long as he has Jacob at his side, then his world isn't so empty as it could have been.
 
#23 - Honor ::
Jasper was raised by his father with an iron fist (he'd always seemed disappointed in Jasper because he felt that he was too soft), but also taught him that there are certain principles of honor that one has to uphold; one was marriage if you loved someone.
 
#24 - Hope ::
Even when things hit an all time low, Jasper carried on with his life, knowing that somewhere out there, was that one person who would be able to give him some sense of purpose and hope in life; he just has to stay alive long enough to find them.
 
#25 - Light ::
“Edward's rationale on our lives is a good one; they're very dark until we find that one person who is a sun, shining light and warmth into our cold existences.”
 
#26 - Lost ::
As annoying as the lost, petulant child was, Jasper still found the tiny boy to be endearing in his strange way.
 
#27 - Metal ::
Jasper's hard, like steel, and how he looked was just as intimidating and distant; but he warmed up to the young werewolf very quickly.
 
#28 - New ::
It was Bella who gave him that “something new” that seemed to be required for weddings these days, the simple black, leather bracer with engraved designs on it was fitting; and Jasper didn't mind it, which was what mattered most.
 
#29 - Old ::
Alice was evil, that was fact; simply because she was the one who talked Jacob into wearing the period suit which was prevalent when Jasper was alive, but seeing the look on the vampire's face was more than enough to make up for how uncomfortable it was.
 
#30 - Peace ::
Once the newborn crisis had been dealt with, everything settled back into the humdrum ways which they'd been before, with just a few minor changes, but the atmosphere remained the same; if only a little more happy.
 
#31 - Poison ::
Jasper's venom was something that both of them always had to be careful of, because Jacob wasn't too eager to find out just what sort of effects it would have on his body, and Jasper would never want to risk the young man's life.
 
# 32 - Pretty ::
Never would Jasper use any word other than “beautiful” in regards to the human, werewolf, who had given him his trust and his heart and never held back anything; anything else seemed too shallow.
 
#33 - Rain ::
Days where the sky was overcast and it looked like it was about to rain would always be Jacob's favourites, because they reminded him of that one day where he'd thought that he'd lost Jasper, only to have the worse-for-wear looking vampire show up hours later.
 
#34 - Regret ::
“I won't be looking back any time soon, so don't worry, I don't regret anything,” Jacob smiled up at him with his new and strange golden chocolate eyes.
 
#35 - Roses ::
It was terribly cliché, but Jasper couldn't think of anything more fitting for Valentine's Day, or for the passion and love which he shared with his lover, then a huge bouquet of vividly red roses.
 
#36 - Secret ::
Hushed words and love which can only happen in the dark of the night, both of them know that this is a secret which could destroy them both, or bring their feuding families together.
 
#37 - Snakes ::
Jasper's tongue is like a seductive snake, working its way into his mouth and making sure that by the end of their kiss, that Jacob can't remember what he was thinking before.
 
#38 - Snow ::
As cold and dreary as Forks is, the snow never seems to hang around for very long; but that's okay, because Jacob thinks that Jasper compensates for that little joy much, much more.
 
#39 - Solid ::
There's nothing more solid then a vampire's chest, and you don't want to have to go through it, especially when they're livid about how you've just hurt their werewolf.
 
#40 - Spring ::
It wasn't until late April when the twins were born, and their parents were so happy, that Jasper allowed Jacob to name their little girl after the little sister who he had held so dear, who had passed in the same season years before.
 
#41 - Stable ::
Surprisingly, Jasper gives him the most stable relationship that he's ever had, and it's something that Jacob (and his dad for that matter), are relieved about.
 
#42 - Strange ::
“Strange love? I think that describes us perfectly, doesn't it Jacob?”
 
#43 - Summer ::
For Jacob, summer is unbearable, because it can be so hot and he's already running a high temperature as it is, but nothing helps cool him down more than a swim in the always freezing ocean with Jasper.
 
#44 - Taboo ::
He's breaking all of the tribal laws now, but Jacob can't find it in himself to care.
 
#45 - Ugly ::
Leah called him fat and ugly, which had hurt immensely, but when Jasper took him into his arms and whispered words of love and just how beautiful and strong he was, Jacob knew that what she'd said had just been lies.
 
#46 - War ::
It's never a pretty thing, and looking around, Jasper's reminded of the Civil War, but when a warm hand entangles with his, he finds strength that he didn't know he had.
 
#47 - Water ::
The water's freezing, but Jacob doesn't mind because he's never seen the blond vampire seem so happy before in nature.
 
#48 - Welcome ::
Jacob thought that Billy could've been a bit nicer to Jasper when he'd first let him into their home, but he can't ask for more, and he knows that he'll always have a home with the vampire's family if he ever needs it.
 
#49 - Winter ::
December was surprisingly cold and snowy that year, but Jacob didn't think that he'd ever had such a memorable and amazing Christmas before in his life.
 
#50 - Wood ::
Launching himself into the dark woods, Jasper hurries to hunt so that he can leave the dreary place behind and get back to his lover as quickly as he can.