Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Forever is a long time to stay away ❯ Alianay's Premonition and Alice and Emmett's Return ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 2- Alianay's Premonition and Alice and Emmett's Return

The school day passed slowly as I thought about what Tracey had said. Though finally lunch arrived and hopefully I will be able to get my mind off, it. I sat down at the far end of the cafeteria closest to the back door, I saw Ali making her way towards me, I smiled slightly and motioned for her to come over. Jesse came up stealthy behind Ali and started tickling her, she shrieked and started laughing along with him, she leaned up and kissed his cheek, I turned my head not wanting to see anymore, while it was sweet there's only so much a person could take.

I looked around the cafeteria and spotted Tracey, as always he was in the middle of a group of people flirting with every girl he crosses paths with. I took a deep breath and turned to greet Ali and Jesse who had just walked up to my table.

“Hey guys what's up?” I tried to cheerful, but it was no use they already know what had happened the night before.

“Hey Bella have you seen Lia? Is she even in school today?” Ali asked as she sat down across from me.

“Nope I haven't seen her, wonder where she's off to this time she'll probably, be over my house later though, what about you are you coming over tonight?”

“I have to pick up Alici and then drop by home to get some clothes, so I'll be there around 8:30 maybe 9”

“That's not a problem I have some things to take care of anyway.”

“Bella, having the Cullen's over may not be the best idea you've ever had, what could you have possibly been thinking?” Jesse asked with a perplexed expression. There goes my Not Thinking About What Tracey Had Said Lunch Hour

“I figure that it might be the only way to get rid of the dreams.” I said softly.

“May I ask why you would think a ridiculous thing like that.” Ali asked, Jesse looked at her outrage.

“Ali!hush.” Jesse said, Ali ignored him and continued on like nothing had happened.

“This is not going to work Bells...” She gasped and paused for a second a smirk appeared on her face, and her eyes snapped open. “Well well well maybe it will work out after all, you seem to have a VERY interesting future ahead of you Miss. Swan. My head dropped out of my hand and hit the table. No human would have been able to hear my head fall onto the table from across the cafeteria, but Tracey did he looked up from his group, and smirked at me, his eyes looked serious though meaning he was telling me to think about what we had talked about earlier that day, he turned back to his group a second later like our transaction had never happened.

“Oowww!” I groaned, “What's so interesting, Ali?” She's not going to tell me, she'll tell me to wait and see, I wonder if it has to do with the Cullen's though?

Millennium Snow – character's and actors

Bella- Chiyuki

Tracey- Toya

Conan- Yamimaru

Bella-Narrator

Bella-thinking

Bella-talking

Tracey-talking

Conan-talking

 

 

 

If it weren't for the full moon, I wouldn't have noticed... the boy in the black coat... who at the very moment, jumped from the roof.

I think he fell around here... or was i just seeing things? Ah! Knew it! You the flying boy!! But he sorta fell like a rock... does he have superpowers or something? Maybe he's an alien... He's gorgeous...

Don't touch me, you VILE thing!!!

vile?

Um.. You still alive?

Looks like it doesn't it? How stupid are you? Don't mistake me for a WEAK HUMAN

Erg...

How rude...!! And with such a pretty face.

So? Where are we?

um.. Behind Elka General Hospital

Ah-huh! That's why the air reeks of blood! Ugh! Disgusting! Could you not bring your filthy body any nearer? I can't stand it! Eee-eeew! Blah your contaminating me!

Who... who does this guy think he is? Pretty uppity for someone lying on the ground!!

I-I'm not FILTHY!! I shower everyday!

So... Stupid!! What a brainless response!! I can't take anymore!

If you got so much to complain about why don't you leave? I'm just here because i was worried about you!!

Sigh... Another clueless reply, Don't you see? I can't move. Got it? Your the one that should leave.

Whats with the arrogance?

Eh? You can't move? Are you hurt? Should i call a doctor?

MASTER!!

WHAT!

Oh! Yamimaru. thanks

I bin lookin all over fer ya! There you are!

Um.. a bat? Talking?

I say ! Master could at least see to his own health! But I brought you some food anyway.

Yes! Atta boy!

He... He was just hungry? What a stupid reason to.

( The door bell rang and Drake got up to answer the door, me, Conan and Tracey looked up from our scripts and microphones to see who had entered our living room, I turned back around when I saw no one.

“C'mon guys let's get back t-” i was cut off by two arms wrapping around my waist squeezing the breath out of me.

“Bella! It's been way too long!” I turned around hardly able to believe my ears.

“A-Alice!” I hugged her back with as much enthusiasm. I turned to see Emmett grinning as wildly as ever, pulling me into one of his bone crushing hugs. “E-Emmett your killing me,''

“Sorry Bells I just missed Ya.” He turned to his brother and pulled him into a headlock.

“So are you the only one's here?” I asked, turning to Alice

“Yep we came early”

“Can we get a move on? I don't want to have to be working all night I have a report due” Conan asked' his voice filled with boredom.

“Oh yes, that's right. Sorry Conan would you guy's mind waiting an hour? We have a voice session to complete. I'll explain everything when we're done”

“Sure we have time” Alice said as she pulled on Emmett's shirt. “Emmett let Tracey's head go you two can duke it out later they have work to do.”

“Fine” muttered Emmett “But as soon as he's finished he's mine.”

“Keep dreaming loser.” teased Tracey

“Okay Conan you may begin)

Hmm?... Master... Whose the girl?

Beats me, just a human. Okay! I'm all better! Let's go Yami!

Hey... wait a minute!! You called me “Filthy” and “Human”... just what are you guys?! A black bat and a divinely handsome gent?

Your looking at us and you still don't get it? You really are dumb!

(I looked at Alice and Emmett expecting to see bored faces, but instead I find them hysterically laughing on the floor, I turned back to my microphone.)

Don't you know what a vampire is?

They say... people see strange things before they die. I've had a weak heart ever since i was born. 'She may not live to see 15.” That's what the doctor said when I was born. Day after day I'm in and out of the hospital in fear of a heart attack. The reason i managed to live to see 17... is probably because of a little dream i had.

Hey girlie! Give me back my shoe it's a favorite!

And also because...

Is that how you ask for something?

I get to meet interesting people like this

Longterm hospitalization isn't always bad!

Is it okay for a vampire to walk around in daylight? Isn't it bad for it?

Stuuupid! Don't underestimate modern day vampires! We got over all that a long time ago.

He called me stupid again.

So then... what about this?

You brat!! What do you have that for?! Uaargg!Peew!

Teehee I found your weakness!

Throw that away! Forget all that, just give me my shoe. I don't want to hang around this blood-ridden place 1 more second. I'm gonna cry from the stink!

Huh? Don't vampire's LIKE blood, you said the same thing yesterday

It varies from vampire to vampire! Think about it. The second you bite into someone's neck. GUSH! All that luke warm liquid rushes into your mouth. You want me to drink that! Huh?! It's filthy and disgusting!! Just the thought of it makes me PUKE!!!

Whoa, whoa no need to freak...

It's funny... i didn't know a vampire could hate blood...

I freaked out.. anyway... I'm taking my shoe back!! later Babe!! Stupid! Stupid!

Master!!

Whoops! Again!!

But you know what?... he's not such a bad guy. Or should I say monster?

Is your master always like that? Does he collapse every time he gets hungry?

Yeah, master's health is not so good. Not getting enough blood means near curtains for vampires... but it don't actually kill 'em. They can't keep their energy up. Even if master compensate with food, he run

out in no time. Yami must always guess when he hit empty and fly to his side. I'm the only friend he got, truly I spend my days in constant worry.

Oh... you poor thing...

Hey don't get to friendly!!

Normally a vampire find a human partner by the time he turn 18. When a vampire suck his partner's blood. He bestow long live equal to his own upon that person. In return the master always sucks his partner's blood. That's the system, Nifty eh? They says a vampire lives 800 to 1000 years, master'll turn 18 this year. How is going to live all those years with out a partner?

A THOUSAND YEARS!!!

 

 

I gestured for Alice to turn the recorder off.

“Okay well I'll send this to the company hopefully we won't have to do another take.” Conan said as he, put the tape in the big yellow envelope that is to be send to the company. “Well I'm off to my room see you losers later.” I rolled my eyes and sat on the floor across from Alice and Emmett.

“Okay so are going to tell us what that one hour performance was about?”

I looked at Alice and said bluntly “Of course, unlike you guys we are not rich out of our ass' and we needed a way to make money for a couple of centuries so we decided to be voice overs for the new anime MILLENNIUM SNOW By Bisco Hatori.. Tracey is playing a vampire named Toya, I'm playing a sickly human girl named Chiyuki and Conan plays Yamimaru a smart and talented bat who is a servant to Toya. There is also another character named Satsuki, he's a werewolf in love with Chiyuki, he's .... um.. played by Jacob.”

“BLACK??!!” Alice and Emmett exclaimed in unison.

“Yes, Black how many other Jacobs do we both know? Anyway his recording session is in La Push not here, so don't worry he won't cause any trouble for you guy's” I looked at both my friends who were so close to becoming my sibling's, No WERE my siblings'... until THE INCIDENT

'Will the pain and loneliness ever go away? Or will I be forced to live the rest of eternity with it? Only time can tell...'