Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Forever is a long time to stay away ❯ only time can tell ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER III- Only Time Can Tell

So where are you guy's living now?” I asked through my yawns, it was about 3am and I have school in two hours, maybe i just won't go.

“We're living in Forks again, but we'll be moving again real soon.”

“Why are you doing that?” I asked perplexed, 'Why are they moving from Forks if the whole town is a vampire city?... unless...

I gasped “You guys don't know!”

“What don't we know?” asked Alice

“Do you guys know what happened after you left Forks?” I asked, “i mean besides me getting turned that is.”

“No why, what is so important that we don't know?”

“Does Esme still have the same cell number?” I asked highly doubting it since it has been 150 years.

“Yes it's the same.'' Emmett replied

“Good I'll explain everything when the rest get here.”

 

About two hours later, the Cullen's (minus Edward) were sitting in the living room.

“I still can't believe you guys didn't know.. how the hell is that possible? You know everything else.”

“What don't we know Bella?” Esme asked

I shook my head and sat on the floor in front of the Cullen's. “You don't know that Forks, is basically a vampire city.” I replied.

“I'm sorry a what?” Rosalie said disbelief in her voice.

“Are you deaf? I said it's a vampire city.”

“I heard what you said.” snapped Rosalie, “I mean how?”

“Well instead of one vampire attacking a few humans, about fifty came and took out the whole city not killing them but turning them into vampires, but I don't think that this was a coincidence, I think that they knew exactly what they were doing these were no amateurs. I think they were after something, something they couldn't get their hands on, when you guys were around.”

“Does that mean Charlie is alive?” asked Esme

“Charlie, Renee and anyone alive at the time.” I replied.

“All those people, are blood thirsty vampires.” said Rosalie shaking her head sadly

“Speak for yourself they were turned into Half-vampire's not full vampires.” I said rolling my eyes, duh

“What exactly is a half vampire?” asked Jasper

“A half-vampire is a vampire that only needs to drink blood once a month in order to stay alive, and they have all the human habit's.” I explained.

“Could you give us a few example's? I'm really sorry Bella I know this annoys you” said Esme, “I'm just really curious, I'm sure we'd all love to hear about it.”

The five other heads nodded in unison (Edward's not there).

“Alright a Half-vampire, as I said before is a vampire that only has to drink blood once a month. Other characteristics are that they eat, human food the rest of the month, they have warm skin... basically the only difference between a Half-vampire and a human is that we drink blood once a month and we live for eternity, like all vampires. We can also go out into the sun with out looking like we had a whole box of glitter dumped over our heads, and we all have special power's, but our physical strength is that of when we were humans.”

“No Fair!!!!!!! I wanna be a Half-vampire, that sounds so cool.” Emmett whined.

I laughed, out of all the Cullen's, Emmett was of the one's I missed the most. “Yeah it's great, the problem is I'm more clumsy then ever before.”

“That's NOT possible...” snickered Alice. “You couldn't walk on a smooth flat surface without falling on your face, there's no possible way for you to be any worse now.”

“ALICE!” scolded Esme.

“I wouldn't bet on that.” I said darkly

 

“Are you guy's going to live here?” I asked. A part of me hoping they would, a very tiny part telling me to keep my mouth shut

“Well that's one of the reasons we wanted to speak with you, we wanted to see if your alright with it.” Carlisle replied

“Why wouldn't I be?” i asked then I realized what they meant. “Your real question is 'Would you be okay with Edward living here isn't it? I don't mind it's not that big of a deal it's not like you'll be living here forever, you'll move on in a few years anyway.”

“And that's the other thing we needed to speak with you about” Carlisle said

“What that you would be leaving in a few years after you came to live here? I already knew that.”

“No, that our stay here would be a permanent one.”

I closed my eyes and counted to ten. 'I have some thinking to do'

 

It's been three days since Alice and Emmett came over and the rest of the Cullen's came over, and in those days while I was so happy to see them again, I felt that my heart was being ripped out of my chest. I love them both a lot don't get me wrong but now things will never be the same between me and any of the Cullen's again. I will never be able to laugh, play games or really do anything with them again, and now they say their stay is going to be permanent , though it's my decision on whether or not they stay. Is losing someone you love always this painful?... if you lose your lover, do you lose your best friends as well? Life is hard without having to worry about whether or not I'm losing my friends again... I wish that they had never came back here... I wish that they would just leave me alone.... I keep saying that but do I really mean it? Do I really want to never see Alice and Emmett ever again? Or any of the Cullen's excluding Edward for that matter? ... Yes I would be lying I want to be able to see them all again everyone of them even Edward... the problem is what will happen if they actually do leave once again and what i was told three day's ago was a lie?

I don't know Diary... I just don't know...

Bella

“Bella! Bella are you there?” There was a knock on my door and I turned toward it.

I quickly hid my diary under my mattress, and got up from my bed to answer the door. When I opened it there standing in all his Greek god like glory was no one other then Edward Cullen.

'When there is indecision more indecision follows... what am I going to do now?'