Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Forever is a long time to stay away ❯ Ali and Lia's advice and Bella's decision ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5 – Ali and Lia's advice and Bella's decision

“C'mon Bella! It's time for school!!” yelled a voice from the living room

I closed my eyes and sighed deeply, 'why me just let me stay home and wallow in my sorrow' I thought to myself as I put on my uniform.

“I'll be down in five minutes!” I yelled down, I combed my hair and put it in a high ponytail, and started to take out my four earrings (AN- they aren't allowed to wear more than 1 pair of earrings in school). I looked in the mirror and sighed, time to get this over with.. I decided that today's the day I would talk to Ali and Lia about my situation, I sighed deeply I seem to be doing that a lot lately and picked up my book bag, looking once more into the mirror I shut my light and slowly made my way downstairs.

“Bella C'mon!! I have a life I need to get to school.” this time it was Tracey.

“So just tell he girl your sorry and that you'll screw her another time..” I yelled down snickering at the face i know he must have on his face. 'I've really changed a lot... I would have never said thing's like that when I was human even if it was just playing around.”

I heard Lia's kidding voice say, “ Whose the lucky girl today Trace, I can't seem to think who else there can possibly be seeing as you've slept with almost the entire schoolgirl population. (AN- they go to a High school that is 95% boys,) or maybe it's not a girl at all...”

I snorted, leave it to Lia to with something like that she's one of a kind that's for sure.

“W-what do you mean?” Tracey asked... I shook my head that boy can be a real idiot at times.

“C'mon let's go we don't want to be late.” I looked at Tracey and rolled my eyes “Tracey don't worry about it.”

I pushed him out the door, Ali and Lia close behind.

 

The time had come to talk to Lia and Ali... At their curious stares I hung my head, 'I can't do this'

“Bella ... what is it? What's troubling you?” Ali asked her gray eyes, turning black from worry.

“Yeah, Bells what can possibly be wrong... I mean unless those Cullen's you've told us about have returned you have absolutely nothing to be upset about.” She laughed nervously ...”Oh man, how long are they going to be around? Just a few years right? I mean you did say they migrate from place to place every four years or so. That's not so bad you'll live you can stay with Ali until then.”

Ali glared at her, and then turned to me. “That's true but something else is wrong I can sense it,”

“You've been hanging out with Jesse to much, his powers are rubbing off on you.” I said dryly. “You hit the nail on the head that time though I'll give you that much...”

They looked at me their eyes should confusion... I sighed and started from the beginging.

10 minutes later

“so do you guys now see my problem. If I let them stay either the house becomes a war zone or I become an emotional wreak, not only that but I have Drake, Jesse, Conan and Tracey to think about as well.”

“What do you mean Bella? What has any of this have to do with those guys?” Lia asked

“Listen don't tell Conan or Jesse this.” I whispered softly. “The boy Jasper, he's Conan and Jesse's father.” I said

'So wouldn't they be happy to see him? And what has that got to do with Drake and Tracey?” asked Lia

“It's a very long story one I won't get into now, you'll find out soon enough as it is, as for Drake and Tracey, Drake's brother Carlisle is the head of the family and Tracey's brother Emmett is in their family as well.”

“I see so you figure you have to do what is best by all of you not just one of you?” Ali said.

“Basically' What am I going to do?”

“Let them live there.” was Lia's reply

“WHAT!!!” me and Ali screamed in unison

“I'm thinking why not give it a trial run if it works out, it works out if not well... at least you can say you tried.”

“T-That's brilliant! Why didn't I come up with that?”

“Wow so you can actually come up with a smart thing to say every once in a while...” Said Ali an amused expression had crossed her face.

“ And what the hell is that supposed to mean?”

“Why that your very clueless.” relied Ali.

I smiled at them both, come on now guys thats enough we have to come up with a plan,”

5 hours and lot's of paper later we had finally come up with the perfect plan. Now only to put into action you see we decided to arrange a series of tests and pranks to see if they are worthy of living here if they pass Ali and Lia's judgment they will be able to stay if not well we'll leave that for later.

We called a family meeting to tell everyone what was to be going on for the next four weeks.

“We'll need your help of course.”

“Isn't this going a little far Bella?”

“Maybe but it'll be fun as well I can't decide so the game will.”

“Oka fine just don't come crying to me when it doesn't work out.”

“Okay so here's what we are going to do..”

TO BE CONTINUED