Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ i would follow you into forever ❯ the future in which you are ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

title. the future in which you are
fandom. twilight series
pairing. marcus x seth clearwater
prompt. o86. choices
words. 183 words
disclaimer. i don't own the twilight series, it's the property of stephanie meyer.
 
. the future in which you are .
 
Being brought to Volterra wasn't a choice, but it wasn't so much the torture session that Seth had first thought that it would be. For one thing, in his life, there weren't a lot of choices. As a shifter, there was always that niggling knowledge in the back of his mind that there wasn't anything in his life that was up for him to decide on.
 
For one, he hadn't chosen to be a shifter, that had been a part of his genetics and he couldn't change that. Being dragged to Volterra had been chance, so he hadn't chosen that either. And when he thinks about what's going on in his life now, while he still unsure as to whether or not he chose it - and there's a part of him that hopes that he and Marcus are just meant to be - but for once, he's finding that he doesn't so much mind if he doesn't.
 
It's the one thing that's made him so unbelievably happy, and it's what makes him happy that he suffers from some twisted form of destiny.
 
FIN.