Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ i would follow you into forever ❯ then go and cut me down ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

title. then go and cut me down
fandom. twilight series
pairing. marcus x seth clearwater
prompt. 013. white
words. 186 words
disclaimer. i don't own the twilight series, it's the property of stephanie meyer.
 
. then go and cut me down .
 
When Seth woke up, the walls that he woke up to were unfamiliar. White-washed instead of the off-peachy color of his bedroom's walls. It took several long moments for him to figure out where he was and how'd wound up there, but eventually it clicked together through the haze of sleep.
 
Oh yeah, there was that storm last night and... He blushed; he couldn't believe that he'd gone and basically attached himself like a parasite to his neighbour and secret crush! Not to mention how clingy and childish he'd probably seemed. What the hell am I supposed to do?
 
He had no idea how to fix things as they stood, so he flopped back onto the bed and went back to staring at the ceiling, trying to figure out a way to salvage his probably now messed up relationship with Marcus. He's older than me too... god, he probably thinks I'm some idiot kid now...
 
Oddly enough, he found the blank ceiling comforting in that it let him focus on trying to figure a way out of this mess his stupid fear had gotten himself into.
 
FIN.