Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ i would follow you into forever ❯ they're not gonna get us ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

title. they're not gonna get us
fandom. twilight series
pairing. marcus x seth clearwater
prompt. 095. new year
words. 284 words
disclaimer. i don't own the twilight series, it's the property of stephanie meyer.
 
. they're not gonna get us .
 
After spending a decade with Marcus and the Volturi, Seth had long since gotten accustomed to their somewhat odd habits. They didn't celebrate New Year's, for one, which had always been a big thing back home in Forks for him and for his family since for humans it was of a lot more importance than it was for vampires. But he'd gone ten years without celebrating it, and he hadn't changed one bit during all of that time.
 
Well, physically he hadn't changed; mentally and emotionally he'd matured leaps and bounds, but never really lost what made him so endearing. Or at least, that's what Heidi told him; he wasn't too sure if he could trust her about it.
 
In any case, it didn't really matter. He'd learned a few things over the past few years - like how vampire wouldn't kill him but seemed to have an effect on his body's internal clock because he'd only shifted a few times but he still looked like he was eighteen. And he was looking forward to maybe learning more in the future, and keeping what he'd gained.
 
He missed Forks and La Push still and maybe it was a little weird that he considered Volterra home, but it was where Marcus was, and for him that was enough. He could look forward to the next year with the same outlook that he'd had the year before - that it would be better than the last.
 
FIN.