Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Royal Love ❯ The Cullen Siblings ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 6 The Cullen siblings

Bella sat in her room slightly flushed as she remembered the kiss that Edward had given her earlier. Her eyes looked down at her hand that she had wrapped after she had slapped Edward, it still stung a bit. She was a little disappointed that he had actually gotten that close to her to do that. Her mind replayed the image over and over again making her blush more and more turning her all shades of red. Her thoughts were interrupted when a female servant enter the room with a message for her.

“My lady, Princess Alice requests that you come down to the main room to meet the rest of the family” she explained.

“Tell her I will be down in a minute” Bella replied.

After the servant left, Bella sat in front of her mirror fixing her hair before focusing on her dress making sure that it was straight and pressed. She left the room locking the door behind her turning around going down the hall to the main stairwell. She reached the bottom of the stairs turning in to a another hallway that led down to the main room. Bella saw that the door was slightly cracked open causing her to stop in front of it after hearing voices on the other side of it.

“Edward what’s taking her so long I’m anxious to meet her” A small pixie like girl with black spiked hair whined at Edward. She was dressed in a pearl white royal gown that had the royal crest on it.

“Oh stop whining Alice she’ll be here when she gets here!” Edward hissed as he paced back an forth in front of his siblings.

“Yeah Alice, your whining is going to scare her away, not if Edward didn’t do it for you” A big guy with curly dark hair.

He was wearing the same thing as Edward but was dressed in red, the clothing was a little tight showing off his highly muscled body.

“Emmett your pushing it, you better stop before you get ahead of yourself!” Edward snapped growling at his burly brother.

“Umm could you tone down the anger its giving me a headache” a boy about the same height as Edward but had more lean of a body. He looked as if he were in pain which really confused Bella because nothing causing him pain.

“Sorry Jasper I’ll try to tone it down a bit” Edward said slowing down to a stop not pacing at all anymore.

Bella decided to walk in before she saw a beautiful blonde woman that stood up as if to say something.

“You know what I want to know, is what is the importance of this girl anyway?” she asked her siblings before her.

“Rosalie, she’s Edwards fiancé” Alice answered her.

“So, she’s just like all the others before her they all think that they’re beautiful and only marry Edward because he’s wealthy” Rosalie snapped.

“Apparently this one is different she is more independent then the others, and the funny thing is that you didn’t like all of those other girls because they acted just like you” the blonde headed boy laughed.

Rosalie glared at him “Jasper, you are lucky that you’re my brother or else your head would be on a silver platter” she snarled.

Before Edward could break up their argument Bella came through the doors slowly trying not to make much of an entrance. The Cullen siblings focused their attention on her making Bella feel a little self conscious about herself. Before she could speak Alice ran up wrapping her in a tight embrace slightly shocking Jasper and Edward.

“Hello Bella, its nice to meet you I’ve heard so much about you” Alice said gleefully.

“Its nice to meet you too Alice” Bella breathed.

Just then the wind blew through the room from the open window next to Jasper causing Bella’s hair to blow towards the siblings most of it going in to Alice’s face. In an instant Edward, Rosalie, and Emmett held their breath looking in opposite directions trying to distract themselves from the smell of her throat. Alice stood still allowing the burn to scorch her throat while at the same time keeping a cheerful smile on her face. Jasper on the other hand seemed be ready to pounce on Bella the instant that his siblings looked away. Edward caught word of his thoughts looking at him hissing under his breath catching his attention.

Jasper looked away making sure that any thoughts of Bella that he had disappeared from his mind in an instant. Bella stared at the royal siblings confused at their sudden actions slightly taking a strand of her hair smelling it before focusing on the Edward that stood ion front of her.

“Is there something wrong?” she asked raising an eyebrow.

Edward apparently being the brave on answered “No Bella there is nothing wrong” he said dazzling her with his words.

Bella’s face flushed a light shade of pink catching Edwards eye making a grin flash in her direction. Her breath quickened as she looked in to his eyes taking in the topaz wonder that lay behind them. Edward felt an odd feeling before he averted his eyes away from hers. Bella looked down in disappointment that she could at least have a few more seconds to look back in to those topaz orbs.

Alice seeming to notice decided to distract Bella “Umm Bella, so how do you like the castle so far?” she asked.

Bella looked at her “Oh its nice… the thing that I really noticed was the brightness of the surroundings” she explained.

“Oh that Esme designed the place to her liking, she sort of has a taste for interior design” Emmett interrupted.

“Yeah she does, but don’t worry all of our rooms are decorated to our tastes except for the guest rooms” Rosalie answered.

Bella looked at Rosalie who glared at her distracting her from the others. She suddenly felt scared about the aura that she was getting from Rosalie. Jasper looked up looking at Rosalie knowing what emotion she felt in that instant, slowly shaking his head giving her a disapproving look. She snarled at him making sure Bella wouldn’t hear her. Edward walked towards Bella wanting to stand next to her, but it seemed Bella was reacting to his presence more than he thought. Bella’s heart quickened sparking interest in the prince that stood next to her as she caught him staring at her with interest. Before she could get hypnotized by his topaz orbs someone tapped her arm, making her turn around to reveal Alice with a big smile on her face.

“So Bella that’s a nice dress that your wearing” Alice complimented.

Bella’s face turned a light pink “Thank you Alice, that was very nice of you” she replied.

“Your welcome! I would really love to dress you up sometime” Alice asked.

Edward leaned his face in getting close to Bella’s ear “If I were you I wouldn’t agree to those terms” he said his warm breath brushing against her ear.

Bella shuddered slightly but decided not to listen “Alice I think we can give that a shot” she answered looking at Edward’s reaction noticing that he was amused.

Alice hopped up and down with excitement “ Yay! I would love that! Is tomorrow good for you?” she squealed.

Bella thought about it “Sure” she answered.

Alice squealed again before grabbing Jasper and leaving the room leaving Bella alone with Edward and his other two siblings. Bella looked around seeing that they were distracting themselves expect for Edward who was sill staring at her.

Emmett looked at Bella trying to lighten the mood “Bella it’s a nice day isn’t it?” he asked.

Edward catching on to Emmett’s stupidity rolled his eyes while Rosalie stood off to the side fuming at the fact that he was even talking to her.

Bella smiled at his bravery after noticing Rosalie’s anger towards him “Yes Emmett it is a nice day thanks for asking” she replied still smiling..

He flashed her a goofy grin which only adding to Rosalie’s fury “No problem, just trying to lighten the mood in here” he whispered to her knowing that the other two were both glaring at him.

Well at least somebody’s taking a crack at it’ “Don’t worry your doing a perfect job the other two haven’t noticed a thing” she whispered laughing not knowing that the other two had heard her.

Emmett let out a booming laugh that shocked Bella slightly, but didn’t seem to bother her that much. He looked up at Rosalie to seem that she was now seething her hands ground tightly in to fists so that she wouldn’t unleash her wraith on Emmett.

“Oh come on Rose she’s not doing anything wrong I don’t know why your being so uptight” he grinned.

Rosalie didn’t answer him instead she walked out of the room quickly so that she wouldn’t explode with rage at anyone. But the thing that Bella noticed was that Rosalie had walked out with unbelievable quickness that left her a little confused. Emmett watched his wife leave the room before looking at Bella with an apologetic smile before rushing after her. He was about to speed out of the room when he remembered that Bella was still in the room, so he decided to walk out at a slow human pace. Bella watched him leave before looking at Edward who had taken a seat on the couch next her looking very comfortable.

She suddenly grew nervous watching him watch her once again becoming entranced by his honey golden eyes.

He leaned forward slightly with a grin on his face “So where were we before we were briefly interrupted…”

A.N Sorry I’ve been really busy and haven’t had time to write up a new chapter…. But here’s chapter six I hope you like it…Please review the silence has become unbearable for me so please write soon!!!!