Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Intoxication ❯ Why? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Okay. I just need to say bye to Bella." "Okay Edward. But don't take too long." With that she walked out singing. After she left Edward leaned in closely and it seemed like he was going to kiss me. I felt icy breath coming closer to me. As he kissed my cheek Jacob and the other mutts were in the room. They said that they would be kicking the Cullens's asses if they didn't move ASAP and leave me here. I froze out of fear. Not that my new friends would leave but that I would have to tell Jacob my secret in front of Edward. I could only hope that he wouldn't kill mutt face.
"Hey, Jacob, do you want to know what you've done to me over the years. Oh and Edward you can't harm or kill him." The both nodded and I took off my black hoodie and lifted the sleeves of my shirt to expose my cuts that I had inflicted on myself.
Chapter Four Why


"Bella, why did you do that? Did the bloodsuckers make you do that?"
"Mutt, if you look you'd see that you did that to her. You claim to be so much in love with her but you blame me and my family for what you did to Bella." Jacob looked like he was in extreme pain.
"Jacob, Edward does have a point. You did cause this. You and a couple of other people did cause this to me." He seemed to be really shocked as I confessed to them.
"I even told your dad that I can't ever talk to you again. I even called and everything but he said necer to call or write to you again Jacob. You were my first love but, I no longer love you like that. I have Edward now."
"Bella, you just met him. Plus he's a blood sucker."
"Actually Jacob I met Edward a few weeks ago. I'm not going to say that I love him because I don't. At least not yet. I think that I could love him. I really like him though."
"But Bella, he can't warm you up like I can.""Jacob if you think about it, he can. If he makes me feel a certain emotions strongly he can warm me up better than you can."
"Oh. But Bella, I imprinted on you !" I could tell that he was getting really desperate.
"Look Mutt, we both know that is a lie." I hated this confrontation so much. All I really wanted to do was get back to talking to Edward and his nice family who I felt would soon become my own family. "You and I both know that you haven't imprinted on me. If you had you wouldn't have struggled to tell me about you being a mutt. Don't thnk that I'll forgive you. When I thought you were the best thing for me you went and kissed Angela. She wouldn't lie to me so don't try to say that. She said that she had tried to get you to quit kissing her and you wouldn't. I'm not going to fall for your stupid song and dance." As soon as I said that I stormed out of the room feeling like I could kill someone. As I walked out I bumped into Alice. I had forgotten about them being here.
"Hey Bella, I was just coming to get you and Edward. Is Edward almost done helping you get ride of the mutts?"
Just as she asked this Edward walked, well it was too perfect to be walking, out of the room and he had a lot of blood on him. I saw the blood and I immediately ran to the nearest bathroom.
"Bella, is something wrong?
"No. I just get ill from the sight of blood." I felt so horrible about running out on Edward. "Alice can you tell Edward that I'm very sorry?" I'd heard a slight noise but I couldn't tell what it was. I was getting over so closer to the sweet oblivion that I knew was soon coming. I felt cold hands on my face. When I opened my eyes I saw Edward laying me down on the sweetly icy cold tiled floor. I don't remember anything that happened after that until I heard two unfamilar voices calling my name over and over again. I heard one of those voices say that I was starting to come to.
"Bella, wake up." The voice sounded like a mother's voice would. "Edward needs you to wake up."
When I opened my eyes I saw who I thought was Edward's parents. I thougth that Edward had been holding me but it had to be wishful thinking on my part.