Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Intoxication ❯ Feelings ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Just as she asked this Edward walked, well it was too perfect to be walking, out of the room and he had a lot of blood on him. I saw the blood and I immediately ran to the nearest bathroom.
"Bella, is something wrong?
"No. I just get ill from the sight of blood." I felt so horrible about running out on Edward. "Alice can you tell Edward that I'm very sorry?" I'd heard a slight noise but I couldn't tell what it was. I was getting over so closer to the sweet oblivion that I knew was soon coming. I felt cold hands on my face. When I opened my eyes I saw Edward laying me down on the sweetly icy cold tiled floor. I don't remember anything that happened after that until I heard two unfamilar voices calling my name over and over again. I heard one of those voices say that I was starting to come to.
"Bella, wake up." The voice sounded like a mother's voice would. "Edward needs you to wake up."
When I opened my eyes I saw who I thought was Edward's parents. I thougth that Edward had been holding me but it had to be wishful thinking on my part.

Chapter Five

I kept panicking and I didn't know where Edward had gone. I didn't feel completely safe with anyone if Edward wasn't there.

"Bella, you must calm down. It will not help you if you panic." It was Jasper. I felt myself calming down, yet I knew that it wasn't really my my emotions.

"You have the power of the emotions over people don't you?" Somehow I knew it was true. Even if it wasn't confirmed. . I had only felt emotions that I knew were not mine when Jasper was in the room. It felt like someone had been forcing me to feel their emothions. I couldn't stand it. Although at first it had been calming after awhile it had been nerve-racking. I walked out into the night and made my way into the forest. Of course, being me, I automatically got lost. I was too angry to go back to the house, so I decided to just wander until I got too tired and pass out. I never realized how big the forest really was, probably because no one ever allowed me to go in here. After a while it starts to get dark out and so I decide since I am here I might as well settle in for the night. It is hard to sleep, so I watch the stars. When I am just about to succumb to sleep I feel two ice cold hands incase me and instead of moving me, Edward layed beside me watching the stars.

"They are beautiful but you look better." I just layed there listening to him murmur.

After what seemed like an eternity Edward interrupted the silence.

"You scared me when I came home and they told me that you had wandered off. Then Alice told me that she saw you in the forest all alone. I was so worried that something would happen to you. Then I saw you laying here gazing at the stars and you looked so peaceful. I am sorry I interrupted you."

I rolled over to see his face, and like usual, I was instantly dazzled.

"How could you say that? I love that you came to lay with me since this is the only time we ever lay together."

He let out a long sigh. "It is a beautiful night so can we not fight? Please?"

I decided that he was right so I snuggled closer to him. I was shivering and in an instant there was a blanket wrapped around me. I opened my mouth to ask but he said "Alice told me to bring it. She saw you cold on the forest floor." I wasn't at all surprised to hear that. I turned in his arms and he let me. When I was facing him I was happy. Before I could say a word his hands had grabbed my head. His beautiful gold eyes met mine as if they were searching for answer to something in my brown eyes. I guess he found his answer. Before I knew it his cold lips and his breath so sweet that it was intoxicating were suddenly on my lips. It was at that point that I stopped thinking about anything. All I knew was that Edward was kissing me and that I never wanted him to stop.