Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Intoxication ❯ Fights ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

He let out a long sigh. "It is a beautiful night so can we not fight? Please?"

I decided that he was right so I snuggled closer to him. I was shivering and in an instant there was a blanket wrapped around me. I opened my mouth to ask but he said "Alice told me to bring it. She saw you cold on the forest floor." I wasn't at all surprised to hear that. I turned in his arms and he let me. When I was facing him I was happy. Before I could say a word his hands had grabbed my head. His beautiful gold eyes met mine as if they were searching for answer to something in my brown eyes. I guess he found his answer. Before I knew it his cold lips and his breath so sweet that it was intoxicating were suddenly on my lips. It was at that point that I stopped thinking about anything. All I knew was that Edward was kissing me and that I never wanted him to stop.

chapter 6




I knew that I had to behave so I held perfectly stilll. If I tried anything with my hands I knew that Edward would react badly. So I was very surprised when he grabbed my arms and put them behind his head. He pulled me close and broke the kiss with enough time to tell me that he loves me. He went back to kissing me. I didn't know what to do, but I never wanted it to end.

"Why are you not kissing me back?"

Worry flickered across his face.

"Did I do something wrong? Are you too tired? Should I let-" Before he could finish I was crushing my lips to his.He pulled me to him. I got so close that my heart stopped beating.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to those kisses. It was so hard trying to catch my breath after your amazing kisses chased it away. I know that this may sound creepy but it happens to be true. I feel like I've known you my whole life. Even though, I just met you seven m-" I was cut off because I noticed that his beautiful gold eyes were becoming flecked with passionate green and hungry black that were gazing into my chocolate brown eyes and dazzling me leaving me speechless.

"Seven what?"

I still couldn't talk.

"Bella?" He waved his hand in front of my face.

"What? Oh, I meant seven months."

"Really? It seems like just yesterday we met."

"Yeah. I know." I sighed. I could tell that something I had said had upset him. "What's the matter Edward? What'd I say?

"Bella, do you regret meeting me?"

"No. Edward, I love you. Why would you even think that I regret meeting with you?

"Bella, you sighed. What else was I supposed to think?"

It was then that I pressed my lips to his . "Edward, I sighed because time seems to fly by when you enjoy life. Also because you are going to say seventeen and I will get old. I know that we will break up way before that but I will never love someone else like I love you."

"Bella, You will fall in love with a human and when you do I will leave you to be happy."

"Edward, why don't you believe that I love you so much? Is it so hard to understand that something as unperfect as me would fall in love with you?"

"It's not that Bella. You are a human and it's in your human nature ot fall in love with someone else when you say you love another. Look at what happened with you and Jacob."

"How dare you say that?"

"It happens to be true." When he started to say this I got so angry that I started to cry.
"Bella, you know taht I never meant for it to sound like that. I know of a way to us to be together forever."

For a moment I felt relief but then I realized that there was not way for us to be together forever. I knew that I could be with him if he turned me into a vampire. But if he loved me as much as he told me he wouldn't turn me.



AUTHOR NOTE....WE ARE THINKING ABOUT ENDING IT AT CHAPTER TEN OR SO UNLESS WE GET MORE REVIEWS TELLING US TO CONTINUE....IF YOU WOULD LIKE THE STORY TO GO PAST THAT PLEASE LET US KNOW AND WE WILL TRY TO WRITE MORE THAN THAT.