Twilight Fan Fiction ❯ Sweet Intoxication ❯ Useless Apologies ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
For a moment I felt relief but then I realized that there was not way for us to be together forever. I knew that I could be with him if he turned me into a vampire. But if he loved me as much as he told me he wouldn't turn me.


Useless Apologies

"And just who would be turning me so that it would be possible? I know that you wouldn't."
"Look Bella, you are only sixteen, and I am seventeen, wellI was when I was turned."
"It doesn't matter Edward. We still wont be able to be together forever."
I had a great plan to storm out of the house, but I didn't remember how clumsy I am. As I walked oput the door I tripped and two stone cold arms encircled me.
I knew it wasn't Edward because the arms were to big.
"Thank you, but you didn't have to do that."
"No problem. Alice sent me up here to get you anyways."
"Ok, Thank you Emmet."
Once I knew Alice wanted me I left Edward's brother. I took one step down the stairs and I was instantly rolling down them, but Alice caught me in time.
"Bella, you should be more careful. Anyway I wanted to tell you about the vision I had."
I was hesitant to know what she had seen.
"Bella, I saw you when you were old and you had adopted a couple children and had barely any friends.
You lived alone because the children were grown and had their own families. You were talking to a friend and they asked why you adopted and never married when you had a heart attack."
I wasn't really that shocked but I was surprised I had lived that long. I turned to leave and Alice looked like she had more stuff to say to me about what had happened in this vision of her's.


"Alice, what is it?"
"Bella, you might want to sit down for this. I had seen Edward depressed but not alone. He had let himself be kidnapped and used. I also saw that when you were dying you said you still loved him. The vampire who had Edward had killed him and as he was about to die he said 'I am sorry Isabella Swan. I will love you forever.' Then they burned him.
Juist then Edward said "Alice, why did you not tell me about this?"
"I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't tell Bella. I knew you would twist it around to make sure Bella ended up in a two story house with a white picket fence and a couple of kids."
Edward showed defeat on his face. I didn't know why he would lie to me, but that made me realize I just could't stay anymore.
"Alice, I will talk to you later, goodbye"
" Goodbye Bella. Plaese be safe. Would you like me to take you home, or would you prefer Edward?"
" Could you drive me home plaese Alice?" "Ill need to get my keys"
"Ok I'll be waiting by the car." I just needed to get out of there.
I stepped out of the house just to have an ice cold hand pull me back in.
"Bella, why won't you talk to me?"
"Everytime I talk to you you throw my love for you back in my face. You even threw the love I once felt for Jacob in my face. I didn't even know you. Let go of me."
I kept pulling at my hand , but he wouldn't let go of me.
"Bella, please just to me."
"Why? So you can tell me that you willl be with me forever? Well what if I said I don't believe you."
He let me go and I left their house. I didn't even wait for Alice, I started to walk home.
I was about a mile out when Alice pulled up beside me.
"Bella, please just get in the car. He is worried about you."
"If he was so worried about me why didn't he come get me himself? Why won't he listen to me? Why doesn't he want me?"
Alice gasped and then she pulled the car over. By the time I realized it I was in the car with her and on my way back to her house, where he was.

I didn't want to go back so I tried to open the door of the car. Stupid thing of me to do since Alice was going 165 miles per hour. She slammed the door shut without even saying a word. We were at her house in about five minutes. I stepped out of the car and Alice had me by the arm in less than no time.
"Don't forget I can see what you plan." She gave out a loud booming laugh.
just then I was in Edwards room. I could see him sitting on his couch. He looked at me then away from me. He looked sorry but I couldn't believe that he was actually sorry for what he said. He sounded like he really meant everything about us being together forever.