Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ A Long While to Wait ❯ Author's Notes and Warning ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note:

Hello and welcome to this Juricentric, alternate universe, songfic, multiple cross over fic. Below is a list of the various animes from which characters have been borrowed, or even the names of locations in this fic. This fic is on going and shall hopefully one day end in a satisfactory manner. Until then please enjoy what many have called the "Saphic Days of Our Lives" and what others call just plain fun. And really I hope you enjoy reading this and feel free to leave me comments, suggestions, plot twists, parodies, and anything else you feel the need to send my way.

Warning: Shoujo-ai/yuri, straight, and possibly Yaoi pairings will abound. If you are offended by any of this her is your chance to bow out before you start sending me nasty flame mail…because in reply I'm probably just say, "If you read the notes you were warned." So there you go…

Characters in this fic borrowed from: Revolutionary Girl Utena (series and movie), Gundam Wing, X/1999, Cowboy Bebop, Vandread, Devil Lady, Kenshin, Fruit Basket, Noir, Sailormoon, Love Hina, Card Captor Sakura, Trigun, Outlaw Star, and many many more.