Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ Silly Utena Crossover Fic! ❯ Chapter 15

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Crossdimensional Adventures of...

On Gaea: Vaun watched in awe as the wind whipped around Hitomi, her school girl's uniform rustling, and white, shining wings unfurled from her back. They stretched out to either side, there was a bright light, and she was gone.

In a burst of light, feathers scattering in the breeze, Hitomi suddenly appeared in the middle of the sidewalk. She looked around dazedly, trying to see where she was, when she suddenly heard voices yelling, one especially loudly.

"Help! Put me down! Watch those hands! Whaah!" Wakaba hollered, still being carried along by the Red Queen, Ms. Door, the Cheshire Cat, and the entire Mad Tea Party. Seeing them racing at a fair clip right at her, Hitomi executed a graceful swan dive out of the way. Right behind them a really cute girl in leather and waving a whip ran by chasing them. Hitomi watched them go right by, wide eyed.

As they ran into the distance, Hitomi could faintly here the cute girl yelling "Stay still for your whipping of love!" She sighed and shook her head wearily.

"What kind of crazy place is this?" Hitomi asked herself aloud. Another, out of breath figure staggered out of the observing crowd. Hitomi grabbed at the pink haired girl's arm and asked "Where am I?"

Utena wheezed a bit, the exhausted girl trying to get her breath back. "Your... at... Ohtori... Academy." Utena finally gasped out. Hitomi frowned and let her go, watching her stagger off after the others.

"Now what do I do?" Hitomi asked herself quietly.

"You all right?" a voice asked from behind her. She turned her head to see a young woman with wavy short blue hair. Kozue smiled at her, and repeated softly "Are you all right?" a bit slower.

"I'm sorry," Hitomi said, blushing brightly. "I'm just really confused," she confessed to the dark hared girl.

"It's OK. Let me guess, you were originally on another world, you've mysteriously appeared here in this one, and you have absolutely no idea what's actually going on, right?" Kozue said with a cheery smile. Hitomi just nodded at her, shocked. "Join the club, almost everybody here has that problem."

"Really?" Hitomi asked, surprised.

"Yeah, in one day we tripled our population, at least. Nobody knows how it happened, or at least nobody's saying anything if they do know," Kozue said with a shrug. "Come on, I think there's still one or two rooms left in the East Dorm."

Kozue lead Hitomi off, answering her questions and cheerfully talking as they went. Walking, they dodged various people, including deulists, several scantily clad ladies, and several aliens of one type or another.

Hitomi stared at her wide eyed. "You're telling me the robot dropped it's pants and fired off a rocket from it's..."

"Uh huh." Kozue said with a cheery nod. "That Gaea sounds incredible, though. That Alan sounds like a hottie!"

Hitomi blushed brightly. "I more had eyes for Vaun," she admitted softly, looking over at the smiling girl.

"You like the cute, troubled guys who have lots of issues, huh?" Kozue said with a small grin on her face. "Remind me to introduce you to my brother, Miki. He's practically filled with issues," she said with a laugh.

Hitomi looked at her, a little surprised. "Uhm, well, thank you, I think," she replied, sweatdropping a bit.

When they reached the dorm building itself, Kozue cautiously walked up the steps and then, leaning far backward, carefully opened the two main doors. "What did you do that for?" Hitomi asked her with a little frown. Suddenly, a small, golden brown furry creature zipped by at around nose level.

"Coming through!" Keroberos loudly yelled at them. A shaken Hitomi watched him fly off, sweatdropping.

"That's why," Kozue said with a grin. "Follow me, carefully," she urged.

They began to make their way into the older building. The hallways were very packed, filled with young women and only one or two young men. Some were in school uniforms, but most were in outrageous outfits of one type or another.

"Is it me," Hitomi said to Kozue slowly, "or is there a lot more girls than boys around here?" Hitomi gawked as Rei and Asuka walked by in their skintight Eva uniforms. Rei stopped to smile at Hitomi, and a scowling Asuka pulled her away.

"We had that problem even before the population explosion," Kozue admitted. "But it's been much worse since it happened. Thankfully for my dating prospects, lots and lots of the new arrivals are lesbians."

Hitomi sweatdropped, again. "Really?" she squeaked out.

"Yeah, you should meet Sailor Moon and her harem," Kozue said smiling.

Hitomi just shook her head. They went back to looking for a empty room, when Hitomi spotted one. "This one's empty!"

"Not a good idea," Kozue said, shaking her head.

"Why not?" Hitomi asked, frowning.

Kozue points to the nametag on the next room:Haruka and Michiru. "I understand Michiru's a bit of a screamer," she explained.

It took Hitomi a moment to get that, then she blushed brightly.

Appearing this Episode: Vaun and Hitomi are from Escaflowne the Movie. Wakaba, Utena, Miki and Kozue are from Revolutionary Girl Utena. Miyuki-chan and her friends are from Miyuki-chan in Wonderland. Keroberos is from Cardcaptor Sakura. Rei and Asuka are from Neon Genesis Evangelion. And finally, Sailor Moon, Haruka and Michiru are all from Sailor Moon.