Utena, Revolutionary Girl Fan Fiction ❯ The Other Side Of The Picture ❯ Many Wrong Ideas ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Ok, here is chapter 15. So sorry about not updating like I should have. I took a break from this fanfiction to write for Naruto. Well, I'm back. Don't hate me too much. I hope I'll still get reviews.
 
 
Please enjoy!
 
 
:::
 
The Other Side of the Picture
 
Chapter 15: Many Wrong Ideas
 
By: Hinoto Nobukaze
 
:::
 
 
 
)))
 
 
But my dreams they aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance that's never free
 
-Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit
 
 
)))
 
 
The curly haired woman stood before the massive dark building known as Nemuro Memorial Hall. She gazed up, admiring the scene before walking in.
 
In the elevator, she sat in the right corner, holding the locket which was flipped open, containing the smirking figure within. The look on her face was one of misery and sadness. Her azure orbs brimmed with tears. Her lips were twisted into a frown.
 
The elevator was dark and all that was seen was the lonesome figure sitting in the corner. All was silent, except the light breathing of the woman and mechanical sounds of the elevator.
 
Juri rode up for a while incomplete silence, listening to the loud gears. Azure eyes looked to the object she held in her hand.
 
“Saionji…”
 
A smooth, male voice came in over the intercom. “Begin.”
 
“We've always had an understanding of each other, though we were rivals. We could never stand each other; then again, we sympathized with each other. It seemed as if we were one in the same. Secretly, I have feelings of some kind for you, which is why your picture resides in my locket.
 
He's the only man I've ever felt any kind of attraction to, whether it be common past or not. He understands me…I don't know how, but he does…” She paused, eyes narrowing on that face.
 
“He knows more then most and can figure things out before anyone else knows them. I try as hard as I can to get him to notice me, though I don't know why…These unsettled feelings are driving me insane! I want to love Shiori, but she'll never feel the same way for me in return. She's so cruelly innocent! She tortures me in every way, knowing that I cannot have her…
 
Saionji…
 
He's here because I feel that I could never love Shiori. He insists on knowing why but…
 
I can't tell him.
 
He's cold and arrogant and doesn't really seem to want anyone close to him for fear of being betrayed. How can I get close to someone who doesn't want anyone to get close to him.”
 
She banged her fist on the bench she was sitting on.
 
“I care for him, for more then he'll ever know. I would give up my unrequited love for Shiori for him. I want to feel a chance to love. . . I'm desperate, though these are things I hold secretly to myself. These feelings are driving me mad with grief.” She grabbed some of her curly locks with one hand.
 
“I can't stand it…Why am I doing this anyway? Like it will solve my problems…” Juri muttered incoherently to herself.
 
“Deeper…Go…Deeper.”
 
“He won't get over his “love” for the Rose Bride. I'm just a “friend” compared to her.
 
How did I ever expect him to understand me? He's an idiot. Why!?” A shaking hand ran through orange curls.
 
The elevator came to a stop.
 
 
II.
 
In Saionji's dorm, he sat in his big, elaborate chair, in deep contemplation, unaware of the events to come.
 
 
 
~~
 
Now that I've come to know
You never really cared
Still, still in my heart I hold
This ever lasting love
 
-What I Fool I've Been - Lou Bonnevie- A.D. Police
 
~~
 
 
 
TBC
 
 
Preview for Chapter 16: Duelist against duelist - The Battle of Strength comes down to this. But when it's the strength of the body against the strength of the heart - which one will win?
 
 
A/N: Added extra lyrics to this one. These next few chapters will be the same way. Please R&R and I'll update again soon!