Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Confessions and Hearts ❯ Chapter 1 Midnight stroll and life changes ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 1


Midnight stroll and life changes



I walked out of my office, wearing a brown leather coat, a white shirt and black pants, my hair was blonde and my eyes blue, I was wearing brown boots. It was in the middle of winter, it was freezing outside and very dark, hardly any people on the streets. I was on my way to my house and saw three big guys up ahead, smoking.
I tried to go around them, but one stepped in front of me, smiling. “ Excuse me, please move, I need to get to my house “ I said, stern. He laughed a little and leaned toward me, his breath and stench made me sick, he smelt of smoke and beer. “ I can’t do that miss, because I want you for myself, right now “ He said. He gripped my arm tightly, I yelped, trying to get away.
He pushed me against the tree and tried to undo his shirt, I gulped as the other two came up to me, smirking. “ HEY !!” Someone shouted. The three men turned toward the person, I looked at him too. He had a gray, black jacket on, a green shirt under it and blue pants. He had short, brown hair and blue eyes, a long face and brown shoes. “ Leave the lady alone !” He shouted, walking toward them and me.
Two guys rushed at him, he smirked and closed his eyes. He kneed one in the jaw and sidestepped the other one’s punch. The man lifted his arm and elbowed him in the back, he fainted. The man rushed at the man that held my arm, I yelped again. He kicked the man in the jaw and punched him in the face. I looked at him as he straightened, turning to me.
I fainted and he caught me, a worried expression on his face. “ Are you alright miss ?” He asked, worried, calm. I looked at his face, illuminated by the moonlight and nodded, trying not to blush. He helped me stand and held my hand in his as he helped me. He looked at me and sighed, I looked back, shocked from the experience.
He offered me his arm and I took it, confused. “ I’ll walk you home, that could happen again and I hate it when that happens to a beautiful woman as yourself “ he said, charming, calm. I blushed and he looked at me, smiling, I smiled back, still blushing. “ So what is your name if you don’t mind me asking ?” He asked, looking at me.
I looked at him and couldn’t help staring into his eyes, they were sparkling and calm. “ Alice “ I said, smiling as we went up the steps to my house. We faced each other, looking at each other, he let go off my arm and grabbed my hand. “ My name is David haru “ He said, bowing a little, smiling. I smiled and unlocked my door, opening it.
I went in the doorway and turned to him, he still held my hand, almost to his lips, smiling. He grabbed a rose from somewhere and handed it to me, his eyes shining, I grabbed it with my other hand. “ Until we meet again mademoiselle “ he said, kissing my hand. I blushed and he looked at me, let go of my hand and walked away.
I closed my door and leaned against it, blushing like crazy, my heart beating fast. I looked at the rose and blushed, I shook my head and put it in a vase. I went and put my nightgown on and went to bed, dreaming of the mysterious and charming man, named david, who had mysteriously entered into my life.
The next night I was walking through the park and saw david, sitting on a bench. He was wearing white pants, a blue shirt, a whit jacket and a red tie, with black boots. He saw me and stood up, smiling, I smiled back as he stopped in front of me. “ What are you doing here ?” I asked, curious. He yawned a little and looked at my eyes, I blushed.
He made a rose appear and held it out to me, smiling. “ I was heading to dinner and thought you’d like to join me, plus I don’t want you to get attacked again alice, so will you do me the honor of having dinner with me ?” He asked, bowing, smiling. I smiled and nodded, taking the rose. “ I would love to go to dinner with you “ I said, smiling.
He looked at me and lent me his arm, leading me to change. I went inside and changed into a black, sleek dress, it was sparkling. I came out and found david waiting for me, his eyes widened when he saw me and froze. He smiled and came up to me, holding out his hand, I grabbed it and he put it to his lips, almost. “ You look beautiful alice “ he said, kissing my hand.
He grabbed the rose out of my hand and put it in my hair, I blushed. He stepped back and looked at me, his hand on his chin, his finger below his lips. He smiled and lent me his arm, I took it and we walked to a high, high building, you could look over the whole city. We got up and I gasped, it was so pretty up here, it had a whole bunch of stars and the city lights were tiny and sparkling.
I looked over and saw a table for two on the corner of the building, a waiter was there, david was sitting down, talking to him. I went over, david got out of his chair and seated me, I smiled at him, he smiled back and sat down. We ordered our drinks and food, then the waiter left. I stood up as fireworks went off in the sky, plus fifteen shooting stars went by overhead.
Music started playing and david held out his hand, bowing, eyes closed. “ Would you like to dance mademoiselle ?” He asked, charming, looking at me. I nodded and put my hand in his, standing up. He led me to the middle and we danced, we did the waltz and smiled at each other. “ This is great david, thank you for inviting g me tonight “ I said, smiling at him.
He leaned down and kissed me, I gasped as my eyes widened. “ Da…david “ I thought, kissing back, closing my eyes. We parted and he looked away, still dancing, I was blushing. “ I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done…” I kissed him before he finished, his eyes widened. He looked at me, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. “ Alice “ He thought, closing his eyes and kissing back.
He wrapped his arms around my waist, brining me closer to him, I moaned a little, he chuckled. We parted and I put my head on his chest, my arms around his back to his shoulders. His embrace tightened on my body, I smiled, he did too. After that we ate dinner and went to my house. He walked me to my doorstep and I opened it, I turned to look at him. “ Would you like to come in ?” I asked.
He smiled and shook his head, I had my hands and head against the door, smiling. “ It’s best if I don’t, if I did things would get out of hand “ He said, sad a little. I nodded and turned to leave, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward him. I gasped as my head and arms hit his chest, he embraced me, eyes closed. “ Thank you for the wonderful night alice, I haven’t done that in a long, long time “ He said, smiling.
I looked at me, I looked back, smiling. He put his hand on my cheek, caressing it. “ See, it’s already getting a little out of hand “ he said, leaning toward me. I nodded and he kissed me, I kissed back, moaning a little as his lips brushed against mine. He pulled away, briefly, panting. “ I should leave before this gets any worse “ he said, pulling away.
I went up and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him again. He gasped and wrapped his arms around my waist, brining me closer to him. We parted and I went to my doorway, looking at him, he smiled and bowed a little. “Goodnight alice, sleep well “ He said, turning to leave. I smiled and he did too, glancing at me. “ You too david “ I said and went inside, closing and locking my door.
I undressed and changed into my nightgown, slipping into bed. I smiled and fell asleep, thinking of david and tonight. “ David “ I mumbled and fell asleep, finally. David was outside my window, smiling, he put a note on my window and left. The wind blew and he was gone, vanished into thin air.
I woke up in the morning and saw the note. I got up and grabbed it, I gasped when I saw it was from david. I opened it and read it, smiling to myself. “ You have today off, don’t you, meet me in the park, I have a surprise for you “ it said. I put on a black tank top and blue jeans, with white shoes. I grabbed my coat and left for the park, it was nice out, besides the snow, which was almost gone.
I saw david sitting on the bench, feeding the birds with crackers. He was wearing a blue sweater and black pants, with brown shoes. He saw me and smiled, motioning me to sit beside him. I smiled and sat beside him, causing the birds to fly away. David laughed, I laughed too, the sun shinning on both of us. “ It’s nice out here “ he said.
I looked at him and smiling, then looked at the sky. “ It is, isn’t it ” I said, smiling. I gasped as he put his arms around my shoulder, pulling me to him, I laid my head on his shoulder, eyes closed, smiling. “ Alice I want to tell you something “ he whispered in my ear. I looked at him, he grabbed my hand, putting it in front of his chest. “ I know we’ve known each other for three days and I know this is too fast, but…” he stopped, putting his hand on my cheek.
I blushed at him, he looked determined. “ I…I love you alice “ He said, determined, blushing a little. I wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling, blushing. “ I love you too david “ I said, leaning toward him as my eyes closed. He smiled, closed his eyes and leaned down. Our lips met, I moaned a little as his lips brushed across mine.
We parted and he grabbed my hand, smiling. “ I want you to watch my performance on stage tonight, no one else, just you “ he said. I smiled and nodded, he smiled and kissed me again, I kissed back. He brought me closer to him, I wrapped my arms around his neck. I went home after that, thinking of david and looking forward to tonight, smiling. I had to meet him there at ten and wondered why.
It was ten and I saw david standing at my door. He saw me and smiled, holding out his arm, I laughed and took it. We came to a big, huge building, he picked the lock and we went in. It had a huge trampoline, with a handle thing in the air, two of them. He took my hand and we got on the tramp, he smiled at me and set me down on the edge.
He got on the tramp and jumped really high to the handle bars. He grabbed it, did two flips over it and stood on it, swinging back and forth. He hooked his legs on the bars and was upside down, he smiled at me, I smiled back. He grabbed my hand and I gasped as we went up in the air. He brought me up so I was standing the bar with him, scared a little. “ Don’t worry, I’ve got you “ he said, smiling.
He had one arm tightly around me, I was gripped his shoulders, tightly, my head on his chest. We finally got back on the ground, I was shaky, david chuckled. “ If I knew you would be scared, I wouldn’t have grabbed your hand, sorry “ he said, sad. I stood up and embraced him, he jumped a little, I smiled. “ No, it was fun, really fun “ I said, trying to hid the fear in my voice.
He put his hand under my chin and looked at me, I looked back. “ I can tell your lying alice, it’s okay to be scared once in a while, I am a acrobat and a magician too “ He said. I looked at him, surprised, he smiled and kissed me, I kissed back. The fear I once had was disappearing, I smiled, he did too.
He offered me his arm and I took it, he walked to my house and I unlocked the door. “ Do you want to come in this time ?” I asked, curious, smiling. He looked at his watch and nodded, coming in, I went to the kitchen and he sat down on the couch. It was in front of a fireplace and he sighed, taking off his jacket, I handed him some water and sat by him. “ Thank you for tonight david “ I said, looking at him.
He drank it and set it on my table, he looked at me as I started the fire, then sat back down. “ David I love you “ I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist, his other hand caressing my face,. “ I love you too “ He whispered, before placing his lips on mine. I moaned a little as his lips brushed against mine, he ran his hand down my stomach and under my shirt.
He looked at me, seeking permission before he did it, I nodded and went to his shirt. He took off my shirt, I took off his. He wrapped his arms around my legs as I wrapped my legs around his waist, going to the bedroom. We landed on the bed and still kissed, passionately. He slid his lips along my neck, I gasped a little, he chuckled and kissed me again.
In the morning I woke up and saw david beside me, his arms around me, I had my head and arms on his chest, smiling. We still had our pants on, I didn’t want to go that far, not now or until the day I died. I heard him shift and gasped, he was looking at me, smirking. “ Good morning “ he said, smiling.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me, smiling. “ Good morning “ I said. He kissed me passionately, I kissed back, he was above me and then parted. Our foreheads were touching, our eyes closed, panting. “ I love you alice “ he said, tracing my face with his hand. I smiled and kissed him, then parted, smiling. “ I love you too david “ he said.
I got up and put my shirt back on, I gasped and ran out of the house, david followed me. “ I have to go now david, bye !” I shouted, running into the building. David crept behind the building and saw what I do for a living, his eyes widened. I was a circus performer, practicing an act called demon. He smiled and came in, watching me practice.
` I did a back flip, jumped against the wall, did two more and landed, panting, sweat dripping down my face. I turned and gasped as I saw david, arms crossed, smirking. “ So you’re an acrobat too, what group are you in ?” He asked, walking toward me. I backed up and bumped into my ex boyfriend, Leon. He had blue eyes, black hair, a blue shirt and black pants. “ The crusaders, we’re performing the demon art, plus Romeo and Juliet “ he said, smirking.
David growled as leon put his arm around my shoulder. “ Leon I have to continue practicing “ I said and walked to the middle of the stage. David and leon left, david was angry at leon for touching me, punching the nearest wall outside. “ How dare he touch her like that !” He whispered, angry. Leon was mad at david and at me for inviting him here. “ Who was that guy, if it was her boyfriend so help me, I’ll…I’ll kill him !” Leon whispered, angry, punching the wall.
I walked home alone that night, it was cold as I stared at the sky. “ Where’s david at ?” I wondered, walking up my steps. I unlocked the door and walked in, turning on the TV and got something to drink. I sat down and watched it, sighing, there had been robberies all over the city, they still hadn’t caught the culprit. I went to bed and saw david by the window, a box in his hands. “ David “ I said.
He jumped a little and looked at me, standing up. “ How are you ?” He asked, smiling. I sighed and sat on the bed, he sat down beside me, worried. “ Tired “ I said, looking at him. He put his hand on my shoulder, looking at me.” I have something for you alice “ he said, pulling out the box and opening it. I gasped and my eyes lit up, smiling. It was a diamond and gold necklace, it was shiny and smooth, with rubies and emeralds in it too.
I looked at him, smiling, he smiled back, setting the necklace on my dresser. He leaned down and kissed me, I kissed back. An hour passed and david was above me, his arms over my head, smiling, I smiled back.“ Alice I want to quit being an acrobat “ he said, looking at me. I looked at him when we parted, confused. “ Why ?” I asked, confused,.
He put his hand on my cheek, smiling, I smiled back, feeling his hand on my cheek. “ I want to be a magician, my other job, acrobats have a dangerous job, and I could break something “ he said. He leaned down and kissed me, I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. “ I f that’s your choice then go ahead “ I said, smiling.
He smiled at me, love for me in his eyes, I smiled back, love in my eyes for his. He went to my ear and kissed it, I laughed softly, he chuckled. “ I love you alice so much “ he whispered, kissing up my neck, slowly, smiling. I kissed him passionately, he kissed back, rolling to his side. I looked at him, he had his hand on the other side of me, his elbow on his other arm, holding his head up.
I smiled and touched his cheek, he smiled more, I did too. “ I love you too david so much “ I said. He chuckled and kissed me more deeply, pressing his body to his more, I moaned a little, smiling. We both fell asleep in each others arms, smiling, his left hand over my body, his other had underneath my body. I had my head and arms on his chest, our bodies close to each other, we were both content with that for now.