Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Confessions and Hearts ❯ Chapter 2 accident and desperation ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 2


Accident and Desperation



A month had passed, I woke up and saw david beside me, I got out of bed quietly and put on some white clothes and ran out the door, smiling. Today was the day of the performance, the demon art, I ran into the station and got ready, leon was already ready. Today was the final performance before the audience came tomorrow night.
David woke up and ran to the station, wanting to watch me. I was on jumping on the tramp, leon was on the bars, kneeling on it. I jumped high in the air as he swung down, my eyes closed. He grabbed my hand and hauled me up more, I smiled and arched my back, doing a flip. David was at the window, watching me and glaring at leon, a lot of people were there watching.
I jump against the wall and did a back flip, landing on the tramp. I sprang up once more and the tramp was removed, I gasped as they put spikes below me and a net. Leon grabbed my hand and held me to his chest, worried. “ This isn’t what the director said we were going to do “ I said, scared. He slipped off the bar and I fell, he grabbed my hand, trying to pull me up. He grunted, but his shoulder had broken, he looked at me, then david.
He lifted me back on the bar and we spun in circles, he pushed me in the air as I jumped off the bar. I twirled in the air and was falling, leon caught my hand and flung me back in the air, silver wings came out of my back as I fell down again. Leon swung passed me and tried to grab my hand, he missed and I fell. Our faces had a shocked and scared expression on them, david gasped and tried to push the tramp back, but couldn’t.
I screamed as I hit the rocks, hard, it had pierced my lung and chest, I gasped. Everyone screamed, leon got off the bar and rushed toward me, david picked me up in my arms, his face filled with panic and worry. “ Alice !” Leon and david shouted. I looked at them, my eyes closing, there wasn’t any sound, I couldn’t hear them. “ Alice hang on !” David shouted, scared, gripping me tighter.
Three hours passed by, I was in the dark, crying out for help. I woke up and opened my eyes slowly, I saw leon leaning against the door and david too, talking to the doctor. David saw me and walked toward me, leon had tears in his eyes, smiling. “ How are you feeling ?” David asked as he sat down beside my bed.
I nodded and smiled, he smiled back. “ Alice I’m sorry, it…it was an accident “ leon whispered, torn, eyes closed. I sat up slowly, david helped me. I put my hand on leon’s cheek, he looked at me as he gasped, his eyes wide a little. “ It’s alright, it wasn’t your fault, it was our managers “ I said, coughing violently. David’s and leon’s eyes widened as they gasped, there was blood on my hand.
I felt dizzy and my eyes closed as I fell backwards. “ Alice !” They both shouted, david grabbed me and laid me down, gently on the bed, worried. “ Alice “ he said, sad, afraid. The doctor and nurses came in and rushed them out. David was sitting in the chair, leon was leaning against the wall, both terrified for my life.
Leon put his hand over his eyes, angry, sad, teeth clenched, david looked at him. “ It’s just like last time, when the head of her household beat her and tried to kill her, revoking her plea to marry me “ he thought, sad. He slammed his fist that was on his hand against the wall, teeth and eyes shut, angry. “ I’d walk through hell for a chance to change this and what happened with us “ He whispered, angry, sad.
The doctor came in her room, leading us there. I was unconscious, my breathing stable, heart was too. “ I’m sorry we tried everything we could but…” the doctor closed his eyes and looked at them, they looked back, scared. “ She won’t live, she’ll die in three days “ he said, cold, calm. Leon gasped, his eyes wide, he turned toward me, sad.
David had his hands clenched, eyes and teeth shut tightly, shaking with anger. “ Isn’t there any way to save her ?” Leon asked, sad, touching my hand. The doctor was cold and calm when he spoke, making hope impossible for both leon and david. “ No, there isn’t, we’re pulling the plug tonight and letting her die “ the doctor said.
David snapped and slammed the doctor against the wall, leon gasped, the doctor did too. “ THE HELL YOU ARE, SHE STILL HAS THREE MORE DAYS TO LIVE, I WILL NOT LET YOU PULL THE PLUG ON HER LIFE, YOU HEAR ME !!” David shouted, ticked off, his grip on the doctor’s collar tightened, almost cutting off his air supply. Leon grabbed david’s arms, trying to hold him back and to pull him away. “ David stop it, alice wouldn’t want this !” Leon shouted, angry.
David gasped, his eyes widened, he let go of the doctor and he fell to the ground, coughing, gasping. David had his left hand clenched, the other hanging, bangs over his eyes, teeth clenched, shaking. “ I know, I just….Alice….I won’t let you die “ David whispered, leon gasped as david rushed out of the room.
Leon left too, sad as he walked along the beach. David was running through the woods, tears running down his face, leon looked out into the ocean. “ Alice… alice….ALICE !” David thought, running faster as it started to rain, hard. Leon just stood there, remembering the memories he had with me at this spot. David had his hand on a tree, hung over, panting. “ Alice I will…I will save you “ he thought.
One day had passed and I was watching TV, smiling sadly. My eyes widened as I gasped, there had been fifteen robberies of expensive jewelry and artifact stores over the last day. “ David has been gone for a day and I’m dying tomorrow night, could it be david who’s behind the robberies ?” I thought, worried, sad.
It was night and helicopters were all over the place, david was wearing a white suit with a red tie, plus a tall hat, smirking. “ Alice hang on, my love “ david thought, jumping off the tall skyscraper, doing a flip. The helicopters saw him and flew toward him, people screaming below. David smirked and grabbed a cable, crashing through a museum window.
He saw a golden egg, valuable and grabbed it, making it go back to his house. He walked toward the broken window, it was fifteen stories high, the light from the helicopters lights on him. “ Surrender now !” One man shouted from the copter, david smirked. He stood on the window sill and looked up at them, smirking wider, me fresh in his mind. “ Not a chance, I have to save alice’s life or she’ll die, the one I love “ he thought, determined.
He walked in midair and everyone gasped, david was determined to save me. He raised his hand up and disappeared by pigeons, the copters searched for him everywhere. He was on a different building, holding the egg in his hand, smiling. “ Alice I’m coming to you, I have enough money to save you with that operation now “ he whispered.
Suddenly three copters came and shot at him. One grazed his should as he dodged it, his eyes wide as he gasped. Two more shot at him, he did a back flip and jumped to the side, rolling. He was knelt down, panting, gasping. “ Dang it “ he thought, teeth clenched. He fired a gun at them and they blew up, more came, firing at him.
David ran, jumped off the building and did a flip on his back, eyes closed. He grabbed a wire and swung on it, landing on a train. He saw a tunnel and went on his stomach as he went under it. He looked and thought of me, the tunnel disappeared and so was he.
He took off the suit and changed into black pants and a black sweater, black shoes too. He grabbed the egg and ran to the hospital, fast, determined. “ I have to hurry, it’s almost dark, alice….” he thought, looking down, bangs over his eyes as memories of me and him flashed through his head.
He barged through the hospital doors and handed the doctor the egg, panting. “ Here’s enough money to save alice’s life, please save her “ david said, panting, leon was beside him with a thousand dollars. The doctor grabbed them and took them to his office. “ We’re doing the operation now on her, we just hope it works, she’s the first test subject “ he said, smiling.
David and leon snapped, leon slammed the doctor against the wall, david punched him, both ticked off, bad. “ Is that all you care for, you’re stupid test subjects, YOU’RE EXPEREMENTING ON PEOPLE’S LIVES !!” Leon shouted, growled, forcing the doctor harder into the wall. Two other doctors came in and sighed, panting. They all looked at them, the doctors sighed and leon and david followed them to my room.
David sat down in the chair beside my bed and leon sat by the bottom. I opened my eyes slowly and smiled at david then leon. “ Hi you guys “ she said. David gripped my hand and leon smiled, then looked at the doctor by the machine, david gasped as his eyes widened. “ Is alice…is she…going to die ?” David asked, shock and sadness on his face.
The doctor nodded and smiled sadly. Leon walked out of the room, shocked. “ No, it…it can’t be “ he whispered and ran out of the hospital. David looked at me, I looked back, smiling sadly. “ David I was going to die because I was sick, I knew this “ I said, coughing. David touched my cheek and kissed me, I kissed back. We parted and he gripped my hand tighter, I was dying, I had a minute left.
Leon came in and smiled sadly at me, I smiled back.” Leon I forgive you for how things ended in our relationship, I never blamed you in the first place, please continue being an acrobat and complete the demon art and romeo for me, please “ I said, my eyes sad, tears in them. Leon nodded and left, sad, I turned toward david and smiled. He stroked my cheek and went back to my hand, sadness and terror clear on his face, but most of all despair.
The monitor showed that I was going to die in a few seconds, I smiled as a pulse went through me. “ David please continue being an acrobat and magician and please find a item called the golden elixir, it was supposed to be my dead brother’s, it will fill the world with happiness and hope, promise me david “ I said, my eyes shaking a little.
He smiled a little at me, I smiled back and shivered on last time, smiling. “ yeah alice “ he said, sad, despair on his face, smiling a little. He smiled and looked at me, the monitor was slowing down, my heart too. “ On the stage when the demon act and romeo will be preformed with the golden elixir, everyone’s hearts will come together, feeling the same emotion, I..I loved it on that stage, I…I love you david “ I said, smiling.
David smiled, I smiled back as my eyes closed. David gasped as his eyes widened, my eyes were closed, a smile on my face. “ Alice, alice !” He said, shocked, afraid. His eyes narrowed a little, tears flowed in them, then down, his face had true despair on it. “ Alice !” He shouted, putting his chest and head on my chest. His arm gripping the pillow, tightly, his other hand gripping my body tightly, he cried harder as the doctor’s left. “ Alice, I love you too “ He cried, eyes shut, tears flowing on me and down his cheeks.
One hour had passed, leon was in the building where alice had fallen, david was in the park, where they first met. “ Alice, it’s…my fault you died…if I hadn’t asked your father to marry you…you’d still be…” leon couldn’t finish, he went to his knees and hands where I had fallen and clenched it, crying. David was staring at the ground, bangs over his eyes.
All the memories of what they both did with me flashed through their heads, david put his hands on his face and cried, hard. Leon was in the same position as it started to rain, they both raised their heads, sad and despaired. “ ALICE !!” They screamed into the air as lightning flashed through the sky. Two years had passed and leon was a professional acrobat, so was david.
David had been gone for five days at a time, looking for the elixir that I had told him about.” Why are you even here, why don’t you just quit, that stupid elixir is all you think about, more than your job !” His partner, may shouted, mad. She had a hot temper and was my replacement when I had died. “ I made a promise to her “ he whispered, bangs over his eyes.
He was on the bar, hand on the rope, may was on the other one. Her eyes widened as she gasped, looking ashamed, she knew he had lost me the previous year and I was on his mind all the time.” I promised her, I’d find the golden elixir and fill this world and stage with hope and continue to be who I am “ he said, soft, sad, gripping the rope tighter.
The manager had told may what had happened to david and leon, but, being who she was, she kept yelling at them both about the promise between them and me and reminding them of my death constantly. She saddened after she said it, ashamed. “ David I’m sorry “ she said, sad. David ignored her and walked out of the door, sad.
It was night when he had gotten to my house, stepping in the bedroom and laying down. He glanced beside him, hoping I was there, that my death had been some cruel joke and a nightmare to him. He sat up, shaky, hand over his closed eyes, bangs over them. “ Alice “ he whispered, crying. Leon was walking to his house, torn and sad when he saw a woman that looked like alice.
Hope lit up in him and he ran after her, yelling her name, the woman stopped and turned around. Leon gasped as he saw the woman’s face, shocked and angry. “ Rem “ he growled, hands and teeth clenched. She smirked and walked toward him, he stepped back, she stopped, mad, mocking.” What are you doing here ?” He growled, asked, anger shook him.
Rem smiled and kissed him on the lips, the night with her flashed through his mind, he pushed her away, wiping his lips. “ It’s your fault that alice died, you’re the one who gave her that sickness !” He yelled, blood boiling, anger running through him. Rem smiled and put her hand on his cheek, he growled, she smirked, leaning by his ear. “ It’s your fault too, you were the one that caused your relationship with my daughter to crumble, by sleeping with me “ she whispered, dangerous, wicked.
Leon slammed her against the wall, angry, ticked off, she gasped. “ You’re the one that forced me, by putting me under that spell, you’re the one that poisoned her and gave her that sickness, you put the blame of what happened to dave on her shoulders !” He shouted, practically yelling, angry and ticked off. Rem waved a hand and his eyes dimmed, she smiled. “ Now let’s go back to the house my dear leon “ she whispered, smiling, happy.
Leon nodded and led her to the house, david saw them and followed, angry and smirking. He pulled out a gun and shot it at leon, smoke went all over him as rem jumped back, surprised. Rem got mad and ran to the house, david smirked and glanced at leon, leaning against the wall, unconscious. “ Now what was your past with alice like ?” He wondered, leaning by the wall, by leon