Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Confessions and Hearts ❯ Chapter 3 past revealed and trecherous deciet ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 3

Past revealed and a treacherous deceit




Leon stirred and woke up, looking around, confused. “ Where am I, what happened ?” He thought, gripping his head, teeth clenched. Everything that happened last night came back and he growled, clenching the blanket tightly. “ Rem possessed me again, just like last and I got caught again !” He said, angry. He gasped when he saw david in front of him, sighing, calm. “ Who’s Rem ?” He asked, curious.
Leon turned away, eyes closed, sighing, then opened his eyes. “ It’s alice’s mother and the head of her family, she’s the one who ended alice’s and my relationship “ he said, his grip tightening in anger. David put his hand on leon’s shoulder, he looked at him, he looked back. “ What happened when you were with alice ?” David asked, worried, concerned.
Leon put his hand on david’s and closed his eyes, a white light surrounded them, then everything went black. “ I’ll show you “ leon said, smirking. It turned to a cherry blossom tree garden, it was on an island in the middle of the ocean. Leon was nineteen back then, so was alice. He was a quest on the island and was walking to a palace hall, where a festival dance was being held before the festival started.
Everyone was in the hall, sitting down and drinking, leon sighed, he was on vacation from the chaos at his home and city and liked it here, it was pretty. The lights dimmed and a spotlight came from the curtains, everyone gasped as a nineteen year old girl stepped out, smiling She had long, blonde hair, blue eyes and a kimono, with pink strands of paper coming from he hair, with big balls in her hair too.
She started singing and doing gymnastics on a stage, leon stood up, eyes wide as he gasped. The girl looked at him and smiled, he smiled back. After the song the girl went to the cherry blossom garden, watching the sun set. She heard footsteps and turned around, seeing leon, blushing. “ Hi my name is leon, I’m a guest on the island, sightseeing “ he said, smiling, holding out his hand.
I smiled and grabbed his hand, he and I blushed, my eyes sparkling. “ My name is alice, I live her with my mother who is the head of my family, I’m sorry I must be getting back now “ I said and walked passed him, my hair touching his face. He turned around, smiling, I smiled too. “ Hey will I see you again !” He shouted, worried, happy. I stopped, faced him and took off my necklace, handing it to him, smiling. “ Yes we will, count on it “ I said and ran to my house, smiling, happy.
Then next month we met each other by the cherry blossom garden. One day I ran toward leon and he grabbed my hand, smiling. “ I want to show you something “ he said. I smiled and nodded, we ran down off the island and on a boat. “ Leon where are we going ?“ I asked, eyes closed. He looked at me and smiled, he tied a rope to a dock and got out. He grabbed my hand and helped me out, walking slowly to a cave.
We got in and I heard water and a waterfall. “ Okay open your eyes “ he said. I opened my eyes and gasped as my eyes widened. We were in a cave with a pond and a waterfall, crystals were everywhere, sticking out of the cave walls, there was sand beneath our feet, warm. Leon looked at me and took off his shirt, I turned around as he put on some shorts.
I turned back around and saw him sitting down, he handed me a swimsuit and I smiled back, grabbing it. He turned around as I put the swimsuit on, he turned around when I was done and stood up. We smiled and jumped in the water, swimming to the bottom, we came back up a minute later, laughing. We spent an hour in the water and then got out, leon started a fire as it got dark.
Leon put a light in the middle of the cave and then a glass bottle. Suddenly the whole cave lit up, millions of colors were around the cave, shining. Leon stood up and grabbed my hand, I grabbed it and stood up, amazed at the sight. Suddenly a lot of fireflies came in the cave, surrounding us, the moon hitting us. Leon pulled me to his chest and embraced my body to his.
I gasped as my head hit his chest, I looked at him, he looked back. “ Alice I know I’m moving to fast, but…I….I love you alice “ he whispered, leaning down, eyes closing. I smiled, closed my eyes and leaned foreword. Leon brushed his lips against mine and then kissed me more passionately, I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing me closer to me.
He wrapped his arms around my waist, brining me closer to him. I moaned a little and he smiled, he laid me gently on the ground, still kissing me. “ Alice will you marry me ?” He asked, looking at me, his eyes full of love for me, his hand on my cheek, caressing it, gently. I gasped as my eyes widened, my eyes had tears in them, I smiled and nodded, laughing a little. “ Yes I will leon, I love you so much “ I said, kissing him back.
An hour passed and we were walking to my home, it was raining, I sighed. I gasped a little as something went over my head and shoulders, I looked at leon and smiled. He had taken off his jacket and covered me from the rain, he wore a black tank top, smiling at me. “ Aren’t you cold, we could share the jacket ?” I asked, worried, concerned.
He looked at me and shook his hand, eyes closed. “ No, I’m fine, you keep it “ he said, looking at me, smiling. We got to my house and I went inside, leon left, running. A woman was by the window and saw him, them smirked. “ Mother I’m home !” I shouted, from downstairs. My mother came down as I hung up leon’s jacket, I looked at her, smiling.
The next day I went to an audition for promising acrobats, I gasped as I saw leon there. “ Today we will put you in pairs and you will practice for the demon art, very complicated act “ The man shouted, the coach. Leon and I were paired up and last to go. Leon hooked his legs around a bar and flew down, I was spinning in circles and spread my body out.
Leon put his hands out, I did too, we grabbed each other’s wrists and held on tight as leon stayed still. “ Leon pull alice up !” He shouted. Leon tried to pull me up with all his strength, but got tired quickly. “ Try again !” The coach shouted, angry. Leon tried again, but his grip on my wrists slipped and I was falling, his eyes widened. “ Alice !” He shouted, scared.
I opened my eyes, wide as I gasped, my hands up. “ Leon !” I shouted, falling faster. He slipped his left foot off the bar and reached for me, grabbing my wrist. The coach gasped as leon pulled me up and to his chest, flipping me backwards, both our eyes closed. We were chosen for the demon art act and went to my house to celebrate.
The next day I woke up and saw leon beside me, his arm over my chest, the other under my body. I had my head and arms on his chest and smiled. I got up and put on a new shirt, it had flowers on it, we had our pants on. He gripped my wrist and I looked at him, smiling.
His eyes looked into mine, love in both of our eyes, he had a smirk on his face. “ Leon I’m going to get some food from a restaurant, you want anything ?” I asked, he nodded and said a hamburger. I kissed him, he kissed back, then we parted. I went to get the food and leon left to do some training for our act. My cell phone rang and I answered it, leon told me he was training and I hung up.
I got home and put the food away and saw my mother, she was always sick, some servants were helping her, I smiled. Three days passed and leon, dave I were walking down the hall by the cherry blossoms, talking. Dave had blonde hair and red eyes, he wore a white shirt and black pants, he was my friend and part of the family.
The head of the family, a man with black, jet hair was walking toward us. “ I hope he hasn’t found out that I love leon and dave wants to marry me “ I thought, sad. The man passed by and hit me in the face, I fell down and fainted. David was by me in an instant, picking me up and carrying me to his house, worried.
Dave looked at the man, his eyes and face sad as he closed his eyes, looking away, he was scared for me and my life. Three days later I came into the house and wondered where leon was at, he had wanted to come see one of my performances and ask my mother for my hand. “ Mother do you mind if leon comes and asks for my hand ?” I asked, worried.
My mother was behind a screen door, she smirked and I saw another shape in there.” Don’t be silly alice, he’s already here “ my mother said, smirking. I gasped, happy and opened the door. I gasped as my eyes widened, shocked and upset. My mother was lying down, her hand around leon’s neck, he was over her, hands on the sides of her head, he was on his knees, one was in between her legs by her knee, my mother smirked, evilly.
I went to my knees, shocked, my breath and eyes shaky. “ I’m so sorry dear, he came in and…well you can see for yourself “ she said. I gasped and ran out of the house, it was raining outside and I was in a black skirt and a white blouse, tears in my eyes. Leon was under my mothers spell, but I didn’t know, I thought it was real.
He snapped out of it a few minutes later and gasped as his widened. He got out of that position and glared at my mother. “ What did you do !” He growled, angry. Rem smirked and laughed softly, putting her hand on his cheek, he growled. “ I put you under my spell, now why don’t you come with me “ she said, gentle. Leon looked toward the door and saw a ribbon that used to be in my hair and the necklace he had given me.
He stood up, grabbed it and ran out of the house, angry and sad. An hour passed and he was by the cave, looking for me, this was the last place he would find me. He ran inside and saw me, I was in the water, with a dagger at my heart, tears streaming down my cheeks. I raised it and closed my eyes, smiling. “ ALICE !” Leon shouted, running toward me and knocking the dagger out of my hand.
He embraced me, tightly, my eyes wide as I gasped. “ Alice thank goodness “ he whispered. I remembered what I had seen and pushed him away, angry, tears streaming as I grabbed the dagger again. “ You slept with her leon, I can’t trust you anymore !” I shouted, raising the dagger again. He growled and knocked me against the wall, I yelped. He hand both of my wrists pinned beside my head, held tightly, making me drop the dagger.
I glared at him, he looked at me, I looked to the side, eyes closed. “ Let me die, I loved you leon and you betrayed me “ I said, anger in my voice. He put his hand on my face and made me look at him, I glared at him, he looked sad and hurt. “ Alice your mother put me under I spell, I had no control of myself, I don’t know what happened, you must believe me !” He shouted, angry.
My eyes widened as he looked at me, his eyes full of love, I looked back. “ Why should I believe you, you betrayed me tonight, why do you care if I kill myself or not !” I shouted, angry and hurt. He loosened his grip a little, I dropped the dagger, he growled. “ BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALICE !” He shouted, pressing his lips on mine, forcefully.
My eyes widened as I gasped, he released my hands and tried to push him away. He grabbed my hands and held them to his chest, he parted from me and embraced me to him, tightly. “ Leon “ I said. He looked at me and put his hand on my cheek, love in his eyes. “ Alice I love you more than anyone else, I’d die before I fell in love with anyone but you, you’re my love, my heart and soul, I could never hurt you ever “ he whispered.
My face and eyes softened, he smiled a little and embraced me to him, kissing me, passionately. I kissed back and went to his shirt. He took off his shirt and I took off his, we parted and saw the reflection bounce off both of us, fireflies swirling around too. “ My baby you are the reason I live on, you’re the only one I’ll ever love as long as I live “ he said, whispering in my ear.
I kissed him and smiled, he smiled too. He put his hand on my back and traced it, I put my hands on his chest and traced it too. Three hours had passed, leon was floating on his back, in the water, I was on his chest, my waist down was in the water, my head and arms on his chest, he had his arms around me tightly, not wanting to let go. “ Leon ?” I asked, sleepy.
His grip tightened, he put his hand on my cheek and I looked at him, he smiled. “ What is it ?” He asked, husky, loving. I giggled and kissed him, he kissed back. I looked at him, he looked back. “ Leon I love you “ I said, smiling. He smiled and stood up in the water, putting his hand under my chin. “ I love you too alice, my love “ he said, kissing me passionately.
We parted and stayed in the cave all night, watching the lunar rainbow go across the sky outside with shooting stars. The next day leon and I were eating ice cream in the park, smiling. They went to the stage and preformed a mermaid sunshine act. He was flying through the air, his legs hooked on the bar, I let go of mine and flew toward him. We both had our arms out, we gripped each others wrists tightly.
He pulled me up and gripped me to his chest as I flew toward his body, upside down. He embraced me tightly, I embraced back, flower petals surrounded us. A few moments later we were on top of the bar, I was clinging to leon’s shirt, head on his chest. He had one arm around, the other gripping the cable, his head on my head, both of our eyes closed.
We went home after the performance, leon was gripping my hand, I looked at him. He was going to ask my mother and the head of my family to marry me, plus dave was too. We got to the house and went to the head’s room, he was sitting down, my mother was with him. Dave was sitting in front, Leon and I were in back of him, he sighed. “ I want to marry alice “ dave said.
The head of the family snapped, knocking a vase beside him onto the floor and into dave’s face. “ I won’t allow it !!” He screamed, thrashing around as two servants held him back. I gasped, leon did too, scared. My mother grabbed a sword and threw it at leon, I turned my head and ran toward him. “ LEON !” I screamed, going in front of him, embracing him.
Leon’s eyes widened as he saw the sword stab me in the back, I clenched my teeth, my eyes shut tightly, tears in them. “ ALICE !” He shouted, grabbing me and rushing out of the room. Dave was gripping his bleeding eye painfully, one of the servants helped him to the hospital. I woke up two hours later and saw leon beside me, dave was on another bed, his eye patched up.
I sat up carefully and got out of the bed and got out of the hospital and ran to my house. One hour passed and leon woke up, dave was up to. “ Where’s alive !” Leon asked, panic in his voice, scared. Dave told him where and he ran toward my home, desperate. He found me in front of my mother, a cup had dropped from my hands, he picked me up and looked at the cup. “ Poison “ he thought, mad.
He carried me back to the hospital and I went into the emergency room. Five hours passed and leon was asleep, a doctor came and woke him up, leading me to his room. “ I’m sorry but, she has a sickness because of the poison and will die in five years “ the doctor said and left me in the room with me. He went over to my bedside and gripped my hand, smiling sadly, tears in his eyes. “ I’m sorry alice, we should go our separate ways “ he said.
I looked at him, confused, he leaned down and kissed me, I kissed back. “ I got you seriously hurt yesterday, so I’m leaving you for good, we’ll be friends now, I love you still “ he said and left, tears in both of our eyes. I got out of the hospital a month later and worked as an acrobat with leon for two more years. Leon took his hand off david’s head and turned away, david’s face and eyes looked sad. “ So that’s what happened “ leon sad and fell asleep again.