Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Confessions and Hearts ❯ Chapter 4 A startling truth and decisions of heart ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 4


A startling truth and decisions of heart



David was in a jeep, traveling through the desert, it was hot and he was hating it. “ Alice “ he whispered, glancing at a small town with a huge tower. He turned the jeep around and went toward it, parking it on the outskirts of the city. He got out and was wearing a white shirt and black pants, with a hat on, sighing. Five people came toward him and said hello, he asked them about the elixir and they got scared.
An hour passed and he came to a huge temple, he sighed and walked up it. “ Alice are you here with me ?” He thought, feeling a sense of calm come over him, he smiled. He got to the top and gasped, it had a bunch of red flowers all over, they smelt good. He saw a hole and went toward it, kneeling down.” That’s quite a fall “ he thought and stood up.
He walked away and the hole widened and he fell down, he grabbed onto a vine and it snapped, he screamed as he fell. One hour passed and he woke up, sitting up and looking around. He winced when he moved his left leg, he cursed and wrapped it with a cloth. “ Where am I ?” He wondered, standing up and switching on a flashlight.
He walked down a path and saw a pond and a huge waterfall, suddenly cherry blossoms went passed david, he walked toward the pond and saw something at the bottom. “ That’s the elixir !” David said, jumping in the water. He swam to the bottom and saw a person go by him, it was leon, david growled and swam faster.
David punched leon and grabbed the elixir, swimming up to the top. Leon grabbed david’s legs and dragged him under, david jabbed him in the ribs with his elbow and got to land, panting, coughing. He gasped as he saw rem, smirking, holding out her hand, leon came behind david. “ David, sweet david, give me the elixir now “ she said, sweet, eyes sparkling.
David kicked leon in the jaw and undid the spell on him, then did a back flip, rem got angry and ran at him. Leon slammed her against the wall, angry for her controlling him again, david stood up. “ Why do you want this so bad, because it can bring the whole world happiness ?” He asked, calm, but ready to snap. Rem laughed loudly, david went up to her, glaring, leon was too.
Rem stopped and touched david’s cheek, he stepped back, angry, she got mad and glared at him. “ You really don’t know, the other powers that thing has ?” Rem said, mocking, smirking. Leon pushed rem into the wall harder, anger all over him, david grabbed her shoulder. “ No what are they ?” He asked, growling, impatient. Rem kissed david and he pushed her away, she smirked, he squeezed her shoulder and she yelped.
Rem looked at them both and sighed, grabbing a note from her kimono, david grabbed it and read it. “ The elixir can make a person live forever, be young again, have more power, make people fall in love with you, create hope or despair and bring somebody back from the dead “ rem said, sighing, smiling. David and leon gasped as their eyes widened, rem had said bring someone back to life, leon let her go.
Rem left, angry and david looked at the elixir in his hand, leon looked at him. “ Alice I can bring you back to life, to me “ he whispered, leon smiled and left, david did too. That night he was by alice’s grave, her body lying in front of him. He sat down and put her head against his arm, holding her body up, he poured a little elixir into her mouth and waited.
He gasped when her body glowed a golden color, then smiled. I moaned a little as I opened my eyes, david gasped as his eyes widened, I looked at him. “ A…alice “ he said, shocked, voice shaky. I put my hand on his chest and smiled, he smiled, tears in his eyes. “ David “ I said, smiling, happy. Tears streamed down his cheeks, he caressed my cheek, smiling. “ Alice !” He shouted, embracing me to him.
I smiled and embraced him back, he put his hand through my hair and kissed me, his other hand tracing every curve of my body. We parted and his embrace tightened, his eyes closed, his breath shaky. “ This isn’t a dream, right, this is real, I’m not dreaming am I ?” He asked, worried, tears in his eyes. I looked at him and put my hand on his cheek, he put his hand on mine, gripping it. “ It’s not “ I said.
I grabbed his hand that was on the ground and brought it to my chest, so he could feel the blood rushing through me and my pulse, my heartbeat that was his and my soul. “ I’m here david, with you, it’s not a dream, it’s real “ I said, tears in my eyes, smiling. He leaned foreword and captured my lips, his lips were warm and soft. I sighed and kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my body, pressing his body to mine.
He needed the contact as if he couldn’t breath, that if he let me go, he’d die and stop breathing. I pulled him closer to me, his grip tightened, I needed this too, I needed to feel him, his body against mine, like I would die if I let go. It felt good to be back, warm, my beating heart was yearning for this, the moment, the contact, everything about him.
We parted for air, our foreheads touching, we looked into each others eyes, panting, smiling. He pressed his lips to mine again, deepening the kiss as he put his hand on the back of my head, pressing my lips to his more, moaning at the contact. I didn’t want to let go of him, I gripped his hair tightly, smiling a little. I missed him so much, when I was dead, I felt cold and sad, I was dying without him by my side, I loved him more than life itself, so did he.
Maybe it was our bodies, our hearts, our souls, that allowed me to feel him in me, to have his heart beat in the same rhythm as mine, to have the heat of our bodies merging together, as our souls had already become, merged. I smiled and we parted, embracing each other, he went to my ear, I looked at him. “ Alice I love you, you’re my whole world, never leave me again “ he whispered, happy, sad.
I put my hand on his cheek and he put his hand on mine, he brought me closer to him, smiling, I went to his ear. “ I love you too david, my love, my world, I won’t leave you ever again, I swear “ I said, kissing him passionately, he kissed back, happy. This happiness that we were both feeling would last until the day we both died, together.
`When that day would come, I’d be ready and happy, if I died in his arms without regret, I would be happy, knowing he was alive and well. An hour passed and we were walking through a clearing, the forest behind us, holding hands, smiling. We glanced at each other and sat down, a bunch of stars were above us, a full moon and a lunar rainbow. “ It’s so clear out here “ I whispered, smiling.
David put his hand on my cheek and caressed it, I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist, smiling. “ David you know I’ll die in one more year, right ?” I asked, sad, looking away, eyes closed. He made me look at him and wiped the tears away, smiling. “ I know, when that day comes, I’ll die with you,… we’ll die together “ he whispered, smiling.
I smiled back and nodded, he kissed me passionately, I kissed back. He laid me gently on the grass, fireflies flying out of it, I laughed a little. “ I love you so much alice “ he whispered three hours later. We were laying in the grass, he had a blanket wrapped around us, I had my head and arms on his chest, smiling. “ I love you too david “ I said, falling asleep.
He stared at me as I slept, the moon shining on us. He traced my body with his hand, stopping at my hip and going back up to my face, caressing softly, gently, smiling. I moaned in my sleep, smiling, he chuckled and laid down, looking at me. “ Alice I’m glad you’re back “ he thought and fell asleep. I woke up in the morning and saw david wasn’t with me. I put on my shirt and stood up, sighing, sad.
I saw david in a hot springs, his clothes folded beside him, he was smiling and had his eyes closed. “ Alice you can come in if you want to “ he said, sighing, slumping down in the water. I smiled and undressed, underwear on and went in. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and brought me to his chest, wrapping his other arm around me too. I looked at him, smiling, my hands on his shoulder.
He leaned down and placed his lips gently on mine, his grip tightening, I smiled and kissed back. “ I love you alice “ he whispered in my ear, embracing me to his chest. I had my head on his chest, smiling, listening to his steady and strong heartbeat. “ I love you too david “ I whispered, closing my eyes, pressing my head and body to his more, sighing.
We got out an hour later and walked outside, he led me to a path, I had my eyes closed. I opened them when we got there, it was beautiful, cherry blossoms and fireflies were all over. David smiled and made a rose appear, placing it into my hair. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid back into him, smiling as we watched the cherry blossoms and the setting sun.
Two hours passed and we were going to walk home, but I stopped as we heard a flute. Suddenly a gust of cherry blossoms swirled passed me, the moon was shining on someone. I turned around and saw a man, he was wearing black pants, a white button up shirt and black shoes. He was sitting on a rock over the lake and was playing a flute and harp.
He opened his eyes and smiled at me, still playing. He had long white hair, going to the middle of his back, long fingers and white dog ears, skinny. His violet, sapphire eyes looked at me, the reflection of the moon in them. I couldn’t stop staring at the man, he was handsome, david couldn’t either. He stopped playing, looked at me and disappeared, I gasped and david did too, he was gone.