Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Confessions and Hearts ❯ Chapter 5 The mysterious man and confessions of heart ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 5

The mysterious man and confessions


Two days had passed since we saw the man playing the flute, david was asleep beside me, I was still up, wondering about the man. David’s grip tightened around my waist, making me jump, he opened his eyes. “ Alice…baby why are you still awake, you should be resting “ david mumbled, sitting up, looking at me. I looked at david, he sighed and bent his body down.
He had his hands on the sides of my shoulders, his forehead touching mine, he had his eyes closed. “ I was thinking about that man, I feel like I know him from somewhere “ I whispered, closing my eyes. David laid on his back, I put my back to him and fell asleep, the man still on my mind. A man was by the window, he opened it and walked to me.
He smiled and put his hand on my cheek, kneeling on the ground. “ I finally found you after five years, my alice “ he whispered and disappeared. I woke up immediately and looked around, david woke up and looked at me, sitting up. “ Alice what’s wrong ?” He asked, worried, his hands on my shoulders. I looked at the window, it had a blue rose on the window sill and I shook my head. “ Nothing “ I said.
We went back to sleep and I woke up in the morning, seeing the rose. I walked over to it and held it in my hand, it had a note on it and I read it.” Please meet me at bushin waterfall “ it said. I hid the note, put my black shirt on, changed into a blue skirt and ran to bushin waterfall, leaving a note for david. Three hours passed and it was dark outside, david was performing a show, thinking I was with a friend of mine all day.
I came to bushin hill and saw a waterfall, it was a bright blue and purple, shining like the moon. “ Beautiful isn’t it “ someone said. I jumped and spun around, gasping. It was the man I saw two days ago, the one with the flute, he smiled at me. He still hand the flute in his hand, a blue rose in the other. “ Yes it is “ I said, not taking my eyes off of his.
He was in front of me in an instant, I gasped, stepping back. He put the rose in my hair and I blushed, he smiled and put his hand on my cheek, my eyes widened. “ Alice I’ve missed you so, please remember me “ he whispered, looking into my eyes. He kissed me and I pushed him away, he looked at me confused, hurt. “ Alice you…you don’t remember me…do you ?” He asked, hurt, sad.
I looked at him, confused and shook my head. He walked toward me, I backed up, hitting a rock. “ I was your fiancée, your lover, I love you, my alice “ he said, looking at my scared eyes. Suddenly an arrow whizzed by his head, almost hitting me. The man turned around angrily, I gasped, smiling, it was david and leon.
They both had a ticked off expression on their faces, the man’s hand gripped my shoulder, I yelped. He gasped and looked at me, letting go, david ran toward me, kicking the man in the jaw. “ Alice thank goodness I made it “ he said and grabbed my hand, going back to leon. David pulled out a gun, pushing me behind him. Leon put another arrow in his bow, getting ready.
The man got up and glared at leon and david, his eyes got worried as he looked at me, david got in front of me, blocking the man’s view. The man growled and stood up, his hand on the rock, bangs over his eyes. His hand clenched the rock and broke it, we all gasped, my eyes wide, david’s was too, leon was calm.” Let her go !” The man shouted, teeth clenched, sharp, growing sharper still.
The man growled and looked at david, david and leon gasped, scared. “ What the hell !” Leon shouted, scared, shaking. The man’s eyes were a deep red, with black in the middle, his teeth turned to fangs. His whole arm, feet and legs were cover in dark, brown fur. Leon got in front of david and glanced at him, david nodded, serious. “ Alice c’mon !” David said, grabbing my hand and running away, leon shot an arrow at the man.
The man grabbed it, disappeared and hit leon in the back of the head, he fainted. The man ran toward david and I, david glanced back and gasped, eyes wide. He picked me up in his arms and threw a smoke bomb, the man came to it and we were gone. He howled angrily and went back to normal, punching the ground, hard, a crater in it. “ ALICE !” He howled, sad and angry.
Three hours had passed and david landed on the ground, he laid me on the ground and pulled out the gun, shaking. “ What the hell was he ?” He thought, scared, I sat up, shaking. He saw me and took off his jacket, placing it around my shoulders, I gripped his hand, scared. He leaned down and clutched me to him, I clutched his shirt tightly, shaking, he was too, a little.” Shhh, alice I’m right here, don’t worry “ he said, eyes closed.
I cried in his chest, remembering what I had seen, and eventually fell asleep. David sat down and pulled my body onto his lap, my head and arms on his chest, he smiled and embraced me to him tightly. “ Alice I will never let him touch you, ever “ he whispered, scared a little and determined. In the morning I woke up, I was in a bed, david was beside me, his arms around me protectively.
I got up and walked to the balcony, gasping as the man leapt in front of me. “ Hi alice “ he said, casually. I ran out of the house and by the beach, panting, david was still asleep. “ Alice I’ll give you your memories back if you want “ the man said, pushing me against a rock, gently. I was scared, his eyes were sad and happy, he was smiling. He put his mouth on my neck and kissed it, I tried to push him away.
He parted and put his hand on my cheek, smiling, I got scared and mad. He kissed me and wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to him. My eyes widened as I gasped, memories of him and I flashed through my head, a pulse went through me as I clenched my hands. My eyes closed and he parted from me, looking at me, I tried to get away.
I ran and he grabbed my wrist, he wrapped his arm around my waist, tightly. “ You won’t remember everything so I’m going to turn you back to what you were “ he whispered in my ear. He went to my neck and brushed his lips along my neck, I was shaking, my eyes wide, scared. He bite into my neck, his eyes a deep red, I gasped in pain, my eyes widened, teary.
David was on the beach, searching for me, he sighed and sat down. “ Where is she ?”He thought, worried, scared. I screamed loudly, blood curtailing as the man drank more deeply, blood running down my neck. David’s head came up as he gasped. He got up and ran toward where the scream had come from, his eyes wide, he was scared for me. “ Alice !” He thought, running faster.
My pupils in my eyes shrunk a lot, then went back to normal, then shrunk again as my heart beat went faster as I gasped loudly. David saw us and ran faster, stopping in front of us, a few feet away, his eyes wide as he gasped. The man saw him and withdrew his teeth, blood on them, I glanced at david and fainted. “ ALICE !” David shouted, running to me as the man disappeared.
I fell backwards, david caught me, skidding to a stop, kneeling down. “ Alice, alice, alice…please wake up, alice !” He shouted, scared, worried. He put his fingers on the fang marks and I gasped, my eyes widened. I started to shake as memories flashed through my head, david held me to him tighter, scared. I fainted again and went limp in his arms, he ran toward the hospital, I had my eyes open a little.
David looked at me and gasped, my eyes were getting hazy and closing, my heart slowing. “ Alice, stay with me, please, alice … alice, speak to me…ALICE !” He shouted, scared, running faster to the hospital. Three days had passed and I woke up, my eyes slowly opening, david was asleep in a chair beside me, gripping my hand tightly. “ Where am I ?” I thought, foggy.
I sat up and looked around, gripping my head. I remembered what happened and gasped, my eyes wide. David jolted up, scared and worried, then sighed. “ Alice what’s wrong ?” He asked, putting his hand on my shoulder. I jumped and looked at him, tears in my eyes. “ David I remember what happened, what…what was that man doing to me ?” I asked, tears flowing down my cheeks.
I sprang toward david and wrapped my arms around his waist, tightly, my head buried in his chest. “ David, I’m…I’m scared, so scared “ I said, crying, clutching him tighter. He shook a little, he closed his eyes and embraced me tightly to him. “ Alice “ he said, worry in his voice and fright for me. I looked at him, scared, he looked back, worried.
He put his lips on mine and kissed me, I kissed back, passionately. “ I won’t let him touch you ever again, I swear it this time, count on it “ He said, angry, sad. He clutched me tightly to him as I fell asleep, his heartbeat soothing me and my fears. Two hours later I was tossing and turning, sweat running down me, whimpering.
I was having a nightmare, I was a werewolf and was in front of david, I killed him and went back to normal. I sprang up, screaming his name, my eyes wide and shaky. David sprang up too and looked at me, scared. “ Alice what’s the matter ?” He asked, worried, putting his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him, shaking, eyes wide. “ David “ I whispered, tears in my eyes.
I put my hands over my eyes and pulled my knees to my chest, crying. “ Alice “ he said, sad, worried. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest, his grip tightening. I clutched my shaky hands to his bare chest and buried my head into the crook of his neck, crying harder. My legs went flat and I snuggled closer to him, he moved his hand and wrapped one around my waist, bringing me closer to his chest.
He put his other hand on the back of my head, caressing my hair, slowly. “ I killed you david, I didn’t know what for, but I … I…” I got chocked by my own throat, feeling like it had plugged up. David had his eyes closed, shaking a little, his voice caught in his throat, tears in his eyes. “ Alice, it’s okay, I’m here, nothing is going to happen, shhhh, it’s okay baby, I won’t let you go, never, trust me “ he said, soothing, shaky.
I looked at him, he looked at me, smiling sadly. He wiped my tears away and leaned down, I closed my eyes. He brushed his lips against mine, slowly, I moaned a little. He wrapped his arms around me, clutching me to him, I clutched his chest. “ Alice I will protect you, I swear, even if I die in the process, I love you, you’re my world, my life, I won’t let anything happen to you as long as I’m here “ he said, after he parted from me, his head by my neck.
I fell asleep in his warm and comforting embrace, his arms were wrapped around me protectively. I heard his strong and steady heartbeat and sighed, smiling. His body against mine, holding me to him, like we were going to be one forever, his heart soothed me of my fears and nightmares and his chest falling and rising slowly. “ David “ I muttered, quiet, eyes slowly closing.
He glanced at me and smiled, I smiled too and looked at his eyes. They looked strong, determined and had an undying love for me, I could get lost into them, just me and him, together. “ I wish I was his heart, so that I could always be with him, forever until he died “ I thought, looking at him, my eyes sad and pained. He put his hand on my cheek, slowly and leaned down. I closed my eyes and sighed as his lips brushed against mine, then kissing me gently. His lips on mine tasted sweet, his arms around me felt comforting and sure of himself. I soon fell asleep in his arms, not being plagued by the horrible nightmares all night, sleeping peacefully, him at my side.