Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Confessions and Hearts ❯ Chapter 6 Changes and memories ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 6


Changes and memories



I woke up the next night, couldn’t get any sleep. I got out of bed, david was still asleep, I went to the balcony, looking at the sky. I remembered what the man said to me and sighed, I put my hands on the rail and looked at the bed where david slept. “ What could he have meant by that ?” I thought, confused.
A pulse went through me, I gasped and turned around. There on the balcony was the man, david was on the floor, he was unconscious, stabbed in the stomach. “ Da…DAVID !” I shouted, running toward him, the man stopped me and embraced me to him. “ Alice my name is karmar, I love you, we’ll be together, I promise “ he said, smiling.
I tried to get away, but he held me tighter, then looked at me. “ Alice, I will make you mine tonight “ he said, husky. I shivered a little as he reached for my shirt. He stopped and I looked over his shoulder, gasping. Karmar glanced by his neck, a silver and black blade was at the side of his throat, he growled angry. “ Over my dead body you are !” David growled, his eyes ticked off, his face showing it too.
He was clutching his bleeding stomach, it was bleeding a lot, a pool of it on the floor, karmar chuckled, david got angrier. “ Look at you, you can barley stand and your going to faint, I’ll take her and kill you “ karmar said, smirking. David pressed the knife closer to karma’s neck, making it bleed, he smirked, letting go of his wound. A sword materialized in his hand, david smirked wider, pain going through him. “ Try me “ david said, confident, determined.
Karmar chuckled and pressed a pressure point on my neck, I went to my knees, he turned and slashed at david. David jumped back, hissing, gripping his wound, sword in hand. “ You think you’re really a match for me, then show me, c’mon let’s play !” Karma said, smirking. David swung at him, smirking, angry. I moaned a little and looked at them, fighting, sparks flying.
David stabbed karmar in the arm, karmar stabbed david in the chest. David screamed and fell backwards, clutching his stomach. Karmar stepped on david’s chest, david grabbed his feet, trying to get karmar off his chest. I got up and tackled him to the ground, he raised his sword and was going to stab me. I looked at him and he dropped his sword, I had tears in my eyes, david was coughing and gasping.
Karmar’s eyes were wide as he gasped, he remembered a part of our past and got off, running away. I gripped my stomach and arm as david crawled toward me, worried. “ Alice are you alright ?” He asked, looking at me, blood down his mouth, his hand on my cheek. I shook my head as we both coughed up blood, leon came in and patched us both up, setting us in two beds, sighing, worried.
I looked at leon and smiled, david was resting, his heart steady. “ Thank you leon “ I said and fell asleep. Leon came by me and put his hand on my cheek, smiling. “ I love you still alice, be happy “ he thought and left. The next week both our wounds were healed, we were walking on the beach. I was wearing a bikini, he was wearing blue swim shorts, the sun was setting and nobody was around.
David grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest, his arms going around me tightly. I gasped as my head and arms hit his chest, I looked at him, he looked back. “ Alice I love you so much, I was so scared the night that man attacked you “ he said, sad, worried. I smiled at him, he did too, he put his hand on my cheek and leaned down, eyes closing.
I closed my eyes and moaned as his lips brushed against mine. He slid his arms to the top of my swim suit and took it off. I gasped as it fell to the ground, blushing, he chuckled. “ David not here, there might be people around “ I hissed, angry. He put his hand on my cheek and made me look at him, I looked at him, mad. “ Do you think I care, nobody is here, I can have you all to myself “ he whispered in my ear, husky, wanting.
I pouted and he kissed me passionately, I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him, deepening the kiss. He fell back on the sand and flipped me on my back, his arms holding him up a little so he didn’t crush me. “ David “ I said, smiling as he leaned down again.
We kissed passionately, he put his hand on the back of my head, deepening the kiss more. He rubbed his hands in circles on my back, I gasped a little at his touch, cold. “ Alice “ he said, husky, want in his voice. He went from my lips, down my neck, down my chest, stomach and went back up, slowly. I giggled and looked at him, he trailed kisses up to my neck from my stomach, nibbling on my neck and captured my lips again in his.
I went from his lips, chest and back to his lips, running my lips along his neck, he moaned a little. We parted for air, looking at each other, our eyes holding an unspeakable and undying love for each other in our eyes, reflecting the feeling in our souls. He slid his lips down my arms and down to my stomach, I moaned a little, giggling after that.
I clenched my hands around his back tightly, he wrapped his arms tightly around my body, pulling our bodies against each other. He trailed heated kisses along my arm and neck, I smiled at him. “ David ?” I asked, smiling, worried. He slowed his pace on my neck, slowly trailing kisses on it. “ Mmmmm ?” He managed to get out, feeling the kiss against my skin.
My eyes widened as a pulse went through me, I gasped. “ Alice ?” He asked, parting from my neck, looking at me. I clutched at my chest, wrapping my arms around my body, my eyes shut tightly. I clenched my teeth, tears in my eyes as another pain went through my body, I strained a scream, throwing my head to the side. “ Alice…baby….what’s wrong, answer me, ALICE ?!” He shouted, gripping my body to his. My body was on his lap, I clutched his bare chest, panting, hissing. “ ALICE, please baby.. answer me !!” He shouted, panic and worry in his voice, terror in his face and eyes.
My head thrashed back and forth, the pain overwhelming, too unbearable to be described. I screamed loudly, david gasped, his eyes widened. I clutched my head and my chest tightly, tears streaming down my face. “ Da…david, please…please make this stop, make the pain go away, DAVID !!” I screamed, the pain unbearable, as I screamed louder. David clutched me to him, feeling helpless and weak, the only thing he could do for me was hold me until the pain went away. “ Alice, I’m here, I’m here, don’t worry “ he said, pained and afraid, eyes shut tight, teeth clenched.
I gasped louder as my eyes widened, another pulse went through me, stronger. My hair turned black and my eyes stayed blue, my nails grew a little, my teeth did too. I fainted and david picked me up, running to our house. He laid me on the bed and gripped my hand, scared and sad for me. “ Alice what’s happening to you ?” He thought and fell asleep.
Karmar came in the window and saw me, smiling. “ You’ll remember everything about us now, my alice “ he said, smiling, then left. Three days had passed and I had not woken up, david was pacing the room, worried, scared that I would never wake up. Leon was by me, his hand on my heart, eyes closed. “ David stop pacing, I need to concentrate “ he growled, trying to get into my head.
David stopped and went by me, gripping my hand. “ Why…why is this happening now ?” He thought, worried. A pulse went through him and he grabbed david’s hand. “ We’re going to go into the memories she kept buried and is now remembering “ leon said, smiling. David nodded and closed his eyes, a pulse went through them both as they gasped. Everything went black and they fell on the floor, karmar came in the brushed a hand across my cheek. “ Remember me and our love, my beloved “ he said.
I was a priestess and was walking through the forest, sword in hand. Something flew toward me, fast, I turned and cut it in half, the world where I lived in was full of werewolfs, vampire, fairies and humans. I was a human priestess and also a user of a dark power, five more werewolfs came and I got ready. They rushed at me, I slashed up, spun around, slashed across and turned to my left.
One werewolf came up behind me and slashed my shoulder and my back, three huge slashes on my back. I screamed and spun around, slashing upwards, pain in my every move. Two more approached and I ran, fast. “ I can’t use my power here, I’m too weak and it will kill me “ I thought. I tripped and fell on the ground, the werewolfs jumped, I turned around and pointed my sword at them.
One got impaled and I ran, my sword on the ground. I was going to black out because of my wound, it was almost to my heart, I was panting, my vision hazy. I hid in a tree and saw the werewolf’s approach, I smiled sadly, scared. “ So I’m really going to die here “ I thought, scared, shaking. They jumped at me, I closed my eyes, my body tensed.
I heard one yelp and the other was dead, I opened my eyes and saw a man, he had long white hair and violet, sapphire eyes, he smiled at me. “ Are you alright miss ?” He asked, turning to me. I hissed and grimaced at my wound, holding it tightly. I gasped as the man picked me up, bridal style and leaned me against the tree. He tore off his shirt, revealing his bare chest, I blushed and looked away.
He wrapped his torn shirt around my wound and was done, I looked at him. “ Thanks for saving me, you can go now ?” I said, cold, smiling. He shook his head and picked me up, bridal style, I gasped as he started to walk. “ Didn’t you hear me, I told you I’m fine, so put me down !” I shouted, angry, trying to get out of his grasp. He looked at me and I stopped struggling his eyes were gentle and calm, he smiled. “ I won’t leave you here, with the werewolfs around and you’re also wounded “ he said, calm.
I looked away, eyes closed, a sword materialized in my hand, I smirked. “ I can take care of myself, I don’t need your help “ I said, cold, my eyes narrowed. I heard him chuckle and glared at him, he was amused. “ I can see that “ he said, snickering. I stabbed him in the leg and he went down, I stood up, he glared at me. “ See, now I must be getting back to my village, a vampire’s going to attack it “ I said and stomped off.
He stood up after healing his leg and walked after me. Five vampires came out of the trees, I raised my weapon, healing my wound, smirking. “ Attack me instead of my village “ I said, angry. They snickered and charged at me, teeth bared, claws out. I jumped in the air and did a back flip, slashing them one by one, my feet moving fast.
The man watched me, amazed. I killed the last one and a werewolf came up behind me, I was tired. “ Watch out !” The man shouted, running toward me. I spun around and held out my hand, the man raised his sword, angry. “ Garetori !” I shouted. A fireball went at the werewolf and it disappeared, my feet wobbled and I fell foreword. The man caught me and picked me up bridal style.
I opened my eyes and looked at him, he had a look of worry on his face, I smirked. “ I wasn’t intending to use my power, it drains me out “ I said and fainted. The man walked to his village and put me in his bed, everyone in his village was dead by vampires. He got a washcloth out and took off my shirt, putting it gently on my wound and another on my forehead, I had a high fever by using my power.
One hour passed and I woke up, the man was out in the woods, making sure the village was safe. I sat up and gasped, when I didn’t have a shirt on. “ How dare he take of my shirt, who does he think he is !” I thought, angry. I put my shirt on and walked outside, gasping. The village was empty, houses destroyed, dead bodies everywhere in graves in the ground. “ You shouldn’t be moving around, you’re still hurt “ the man said, wood and food in his hands.
I looked at him, then the graves. “ What happened here ?” I asked, looking at him, sad. His eyes almost closed and he walked passed me, a pained expression on his face. “ They died by vampires “ he whispered and went inside. I walked in after him as he lit a fire and put food on it, I was shivering. He got up, took off his jacket and placed it around me, I jumped and looked at him. “ You were cold “ he said.
I pulled it closer around me and scooted more to the fire, he got up and looked outside, I did too and gasped. On the ground was my sister, bloody, a pool around her. “ Karou !” I shouted, running to her, trying to heal her. My sister looked at me and smiled, I looked at her sad. “ Sister, the village is gone, it was attacked by a group of fairies and werewolfs, there grouping together “ she said and died.
I cried on her chest and saw a ring, with a note around it. I took it and opened it up, it was written by my parents, tears running down my cheek. “ My daughter, alice, this ring will help you control the dangers of your power, you won’t get tired when you use this, you will be stronger but the dangers of your power will too, be careful “ it said.
I put the ring on, it had a ruby on it, it was gold too. I punched the ground and growled, the man looked at me sad. “ I’ll kill them all, I swear I’ll avenge my village “ I said, angry. The man put a hand on my shoulder and I cried on his chest, his embraced tightened. After an hour I buried my sister and saw another note in her shirt, I grabbed it and read it, sad and torn up inside.
The man was behind me, sad. “ Alice we have arranged a marriage for you, you must get to know him first and then marry him, I hope this brings you a little bit of happiness, his name is karmar “ it said, I tore it up and went to my knees. The man knelt behind me and touched my shoulder. “ I’m supposed to marry someone now, how stupid, after their deaths how can I “ I muttered, crying.
An hour passed and I was in his house, sighing, angry. He was outside, then came in sitting by the fire. “ You have to eat something alice, you need to get your strength up “ he said, sad, looking at me. I nodded and sat by him, eating a piece of meat, he was too. “ Hey what’s your name anyways, how do you know mine ?“ I asked, looking at him.
He finished and looked at me, smiling, I smiled back. “ My name is karmar, I met you when two years ago “ he said, looking away. I gasped and stood up and walked outside, he followed. “ I’m supposed to marry you “ I said, looking at him, my eyes sad and torn. He walked up to me and embraced me to him, I gasped, his eyes were closed. “ You don’t have to marry me if you don’t want to, alice “ he whispered, sad, happy.
I looked at him and smiled, leaning foreword. He gasped as his eyes widened, I kissed him, he closed his eyes and kissed back. “ I’ll get to know you first “ I said and walked off, he smiled and went to sleep, I slept on the floor, smiling.