Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Confessions and Hearts ❯ Chapter 7 Kamar comes back and reckless love sparks ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 7

Karmar comes back and reckless love sparks



A month passed and karmar and I were lovers, we had killed a lot of werewolf’s, vampire’s and fairies in the week. We were the most powerful people in the world, every creature cringed in front of us, my power had become harder to control, but I could still control it. Karmar was part vampire, but that part had not awakened yet.
I wore a long, black sleeved shirt, with black pants, I had a jewel stitched jacket on that went to my knees, a sword was at my side. Karmar wore a red shirt, a black jacket over it, with a red scarf sticking out of it, with black pants, a sword at his side. “ Alice “ he said, his arms wrapping around my waist. I looked at him, he looked at me, something rustled in the bushes.” Stay here “ he said, calm.
He walked over to the bushes and struck, a vampire squealed and turned to dust, I gripped my sword tighter. “ Alice let’s go home, it’ll be safe to sleep tonight “ he said, smiling at me. I made my sword disappear and smiled at him, he made his disappear and grabbed my hand, smiling. We got to my village and slept, he had his arms wrapped around his waist.
I woke up in the middle of the night and got up, walking outside by the bridge. I remembered when my mother, father, sister and myself were on the bridge, laughing and having fun. I clutched the railing tightly, bangs over my eyes, teeth clenched, biting my lip. “ I’m sorry, I failed you all, I was training to become the strongest priestess, I did but… I wasn’t strong enough to protect my village and you guys “ I thought, sad.
I went to my knees, tears going down my face, it started to rain. I gasped and jumped a little as something went over my shoulders. I looked up and saw karmar, looking at me, sad and worried. “ Alice “ he said. I cried into his chest, he embraced me to him, tightly, his eyes closed. “ I miss them so much, if I had been stronger, this would never have happened “ I cried, clutching his shirt.
He stroke my hair, trying to comfort me, thinking of his other love before me, how he had tried to get her back. We went to my house and slept, but I was having nightmares and woke up, karmar woke too. “ Alice is it another dream ?” He asked, sitting up. I had tears in my eyes and nodded, he sighed and picked me up, holding me in his arms, they were cold and clammy because of his vampire side.
The next two days we were hunting in the woods, we had killed fifteen creatures already. Twenty were chasing us, we were running fast. We stopped at a clearing and faced back to back, they surrounded us. “ Are you alright alice ?” He asked, worried, sword in front of him. I had blood running down the gash in my shoulder and smirked, holding my sword up. “ Yes I am, don’t worry about me “ I said, clenching my teeth.
Two werewolf’s jumped at us, karmar struck them down. All of them jumped at us, karmar raised his sword, cursing under his breath. I dropped my sword and held out my hands, closing my eyes. “ Gatorie Fretor !” I shouted. A huge black fire erupted around us, killing all the creatures. It faded and I went to my knees, then fell backwards. Karmar caught me, worry on his eyes and face. “ Alice !” He said.
I clutched my shoulder and looked at him, sweat on my head, smiling. “ I’m okay, just tired, this happens when I’m a little wounded “ I said, pained, panting. He put his hand on my hand and kissed me, I kissed back. “ I love you alice “ he said, parting and picking me up in his arms. I smiled and fainted, mumbling, he smiled. “ I love you too karmar “ I said and fell asleep.
The next day I was walking in the forest, wearing a black dress, karmar was behind me, wearing a red shirt, a black jacket, a red scarf in the front and black pants, sword out. I had mine too, plus I was wounded a little, he was too. There were only two werewolf’s, one vampire and one fairy left alive in this world. My ring glowed a dark black, I glanced at it and stopped in front of a tree. Karmar was four trees away, looking around for enemies.
A vampire was hiding five trees away from me, in front of the spot I was standing. “ Karmar I love you “ I shouted, smiling and laughing. He looked at me and smiled, laughing too, it started to drizzle and thunder cracked. The vampire smirked and shot an arrow at me, my eyes looking straight ahead, I couldn’t see him though.
Karmar turned toward me, he gasped as his eyes widened. My eyes widened as I gasped, the arrow hitting my chest, my heart.” Alice !” Karmar shouted, running toward me. The two werewolf’s, vampire and fairies showed up, in front of me, rushing at me. I squinted my eyes and held out my hand, pointing my ring at them. “ Loverte calertus “ I whispered, sad, my eyes slowly closing.
They burst into a black and purple flame and turned to dust, I fell backwards. “ Alice !” Karmar shouted, catching me in his arms. He was sitting on the ground, holding me up, I winced and looked at him, smiling. “ Karmar “ I said. He looked at the arrow and looked away, his left hand going into a fist, bangs over his eyes, his teeth clenched. “ Alice “ he said, sad, torn.
I smiled and put my hand on his cheek, he looked at me and put his hand on my cheek, it rained harder, the thunder stopped. “ Karmar I love you, I’ll always be with you, in your heart “ I said, smiling. My eyes closed, my body went limp. His eyes went wide and he gasped, he gripped my hand tighter. “ Alice, alice … alice ?” He said, shaking me a little, tears in his eyes.
My hand fell from his face as lighting split the sky. “ ALICE !!” He screamed, raising his head, then looked at me, tears streaming down his cheek. He got something out of his pocket and spilled it on me, he put his hands on my chest, closing his eyes. He said a ancient chant and my body glowed red and black, he opened his eyes after it was done, his eyes teary, he tried again. “ Give her back “ he muttered.
He tried this two more times, nothing happened. “ BRING HER BACK TO ME !” He shouted, angry and sad. He slit his wrist and mine, letting our blood mix together, it glowed black and all colors. He chanted a different one and I slowly opened my eyes. He gasped as his eyes widened, I looked at him and smiled, he did too.
He kissed me and I kissed back, passionately. He gasped and gripped his chest, I touched his shoulder. “ Karmar ?” I asked, worried. He grew ears out of his head, his arms and legs were covered in black hair, his teeth grew, his nails too. His eyes turned to a dark red with black lines in the middle, I gasped and stood up, running away. I fainted and my ring fell off, shocking me and I disappeared.
Karmar had turned into a werewolf, losing his soul to the arts he was doing to bring me back, I turned into a seventeen year old human and lived a normal life, losing all my memories of my past with it. I met leon one year later, then david two years after that.
I slowly opened my eyes, david and leon did too, standing up. “David “ I said, looking at him. He got up and went over to me, gripping my hand, I smiled at him, he smiled back. He leaned down and kissed me, tears in his eyes, I kissed back. Leon shot an arrow at the window, david I looked at it and gasped. It was karmar, I sat up, david went in front of me, sword out, angry.
Karmar came toward the bed, david rushed at him, leon did too. Karmar swiped at them both and they hit the wall. “ David, leon !” I shouted, then went back to karmar, glaring. He put his hand on my cheek, I got away, wrapping the blanket around me, going to the other side of the room. “ Alice “ he said, walking toward me.
I put my hand on his and looked at him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned down. “ Karmar I loved you, but now I love someone else, you never did anything, you just kissed me and held me, you were just with me “ I said, angry, sad. He smirked and leaned down, his eyes closed, I raised my hand and slapped him. His eyes widened as he gasped, then he touched his cheek.
I grabbed the arrow that killed me out of his pocket and stabbed him, he looked at me, shocked. “ Rest in peace karmar “ I said, smiling. He turned to dust and I turned back into a human, david woke up and ran toward me, looking me over. I blushed as he did this, leon left, smirking. “ David I’m not hurt, stop “ I said, embarrassed and blushing. He stopped and sighed, then looked at me, I looked back.
In the morning david and I were at the beach, I stayed out of the water because I couldn’t swim, leon was in the water, david was collecting shells. I was on a huge cliff and a man walked toward me. “ Hey there, babe “ someone shouted. I turned around and glared at him, it was my manager. “ Go away “ I said. My manager shook his head, sad and smirked. “ I can’t you were supposed to die “ he said.
He pulled a dagger from his pocket and walked toward me, leon saw and ran to get david. “ David, alice is in trouble !” Leon shouted, david dropped the bucket and ran toward the cliff. The manager held me by my arms, my arms were bleeding a little. “ You should die “ He said, pushing me toward the edge of a cliff.
David got to the cliff and skidded to a stop, leon was behind him. “ Alice !” David shouted, rushing foreword. The manager pushed me off the cliff, I gasped as my eyes widened. David ran toward the cliff, fast, leon rushed at the manager. David leapt off the cliff as I hit the water, he was inches above me. Leon punched the manager and started kicking him, mad.
I was deep in the water, unconscious. David was swimming toward me, he grabbed my body and swam toward the shore. The sun was setting, david was coming out of the water, me in his arms bridal style. Leon was on the shore and rushed toward us, david laid me on the beach and breathed in my mouth. “ C’mon alice, breath “ he said, doing it again.
He did that several times, I coughed up water and rolled on my side, david sighed and smiled, leon did too. “ alice thank goodness “ david said, embracing me to him. I embraced him back and the sun was almost gone, leon stood up and left. David started a fire and wrapped his arms around me. “ I love you alice “ he said.
I smiled, he leaned down and closed his eyes, I closed my eyes too. I moaned a little as his lips brushed against mine, it tasted sweet and warm. David took off my shirt and laid me on the sand, I giggled as he ran his lips along my neck. “ I love you too david “ I said, smiling. Two hours had passed and I had my head and arms on david’s bare chest, his arms were wrapped around me.
I looked at him, he looked back, we smiled and kissed again. It felt like we were one soul, that our hearts were one. I knew somewhere within my soul, that if I was with him and he was with me, everything would be alright. We parted and looked into each others eyes, a deep and powerful connection was forming between us, love for the other in our eyes, a silent promise to be with each other until the very end. That if we were ever separated, we would defiantly find one another in this world or the next again and never let go of the other ever again.