Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Confessions and Hearts ❯ Chapter 8 Love ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 8

love


I woke up in the middle of the night and sat up, looking outside the window. My ears and black hair was back, my bright blue eyes were looking at the moon. “ Why has my other form come back, I remember when I met karmar, but what other secrets do I not know about my past ?” I thought, walking toward the balcony.
I went outside and put my hands on the railing, the wind blowing against me gently, my eyes closed. I jumped and gasped as someone slid their arms around my waist, I looked up and saw david, smiling at me. I smiled back and leaned my head against his chest, his embrace tightened, I smiled. “ What are you doing out here, you’ll catch a cold “ he whispered in my ear, nibbling on it a little.
I giggled and looked at him, he looked at me, smiling. “ I was thinking about my past and what other secrets lie hidden in it “ I said, looking at the moon, smiling, sad. He looked at me and smirked a little. He put his hand on my chin and I faced him, he smiled and leaned down, eyes closed. I smiled and slowly closed my eyes, I moaned a little as his lips brushed against mine.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, kissing back, his arm around my waist tightened. “ I love you alice “ he whispered as we parted, panting a little. I put my head and arms on his chest, he embraced me tighter, I smiled, eyes closing. “ I love you too david, stay with me “ I muttered, sleep, slowly taking over my body.
He picked me up bridal style and laid me in bed, slipping in beside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, I turned, putting my head and hands on his bare chest, feeling his and my heart beat together as one being. “ I always will alice, I’ll stay with you forever “ he whispered in my ear, smiling, my eyes slowly closing, a smile on my face.
I woke up in the morning and got out of bed, I put on black, leather pants, a brown belt and a whit tank top. David was outside, wearing white pants and a black shirt, sweating. I smiled and walked behind him, he straightened and sighed, eyes closed. He gasped as I slipped my arms around his waist, smiling, eyes closed. He looked at me and smiled, I looked at him and smiled too.
He faced me and grabbed my chin, leaning down, closing his eyes slowly. I closed my as and smiled more when his lips brushed against mine.” David I’m going to find out about my past “ I said, looking at him. He smiled and put his hand on my cheek, I looked at him. “ Okay, I’ll come with you “ he said and we walked to my home village.
It was full of people now, the survivors that didn’t get killed when the vampires attacked. A little girl saw me and smiled, two adults looked at us, smiling. The girl ran toward me and embraced my legs, laughing, smiling. “ Lady… sorry, priestess alice !” She said, smiling up at me. I looked at her confused and she looked at me sadly. “ You don’t remember anything do you ?” She asked, sad.
I smiled sadly and shook my head, she buried her head on my legs and I knelt down, wrapping my arms around her. “ I want to find out who I am, I want to remember everything, that’s why I came her “ I said, looking at her. She wiped her tears away, smiled and nodded. A man came through the trees, he had short blonde hair and blue eyes. He was wearing a white shirt, blue jacket and black pants.
I looked at him, he gasped as his eyes widened. He walked toward me, smiling and knelt down, a hand over his chest, bowing. “ I’ve missed you lady alice “ he said, his voice charming and calm. I blushed and nodded, david looked at him, smiling. The man grabbed my hand and looked at me, I smiled and looked back. “ I’m so happy that you’re back, master “ said, kissing my hand.
David got mad and snatched my hand away, the man growled, I sighed. “ David don’t “ I said. He looked at me and dropped my hand, smiling, then nodded. “ Okay alice “ he said, sighing. I looked at the man and he smiled at me, standing up. He held out his hand and I took it, he led me and david into a house and sat me and david on a bed.
He sat on the ground on all fours, smiling. I realized he had black ears and a black, bushy tail, plus fangs a little. “ I’m so happy you’re back master, I missed you so much !” He said, happy. I smiled at him and he walked toward us, he looked twenty like me. He went under the bed and got a black box and handed it to me.” It’s all of your stuff when you left, I kept it until you could come home “ He said, smiling, wagging his tail. I smiled at him and rubbed his back, he growled in pleasure and I opened the box.
I gasped when I saw the ring I used to wear, I grabbed a necklace and put it on, plus the earrings, then the ring. The chief of the village came in and saw me, then smiled, I looked at him. “ Alice you’ve come back, those things are yours, you have probably forgotten how to use them and your power, I’ll teach you how “ he said and left.
A pulse went through me and I fainted, David caught me, the man went by my side, worried. “ It’s okay, she just fainted “ david said, looking at him. The man nodded and held my hand, david held my body, his hand on my cheek. “ Alice “ david whispered, worried a little.
I was in a world with a bunch of trees, there was a woman with black hair and violet eyes ahead of me. “ You didn’t come so I had to bring you here, I’m tired now “ she said, sighing. She turned toward me and I gasped a little, she looked almost like me, without the eyes and face. “ Who are you ?” I asked, confused.
The woman held out her hand a black, whit flame appeared out of her hand and a sword appeared in the other, she smirked. “ Your mother, I’m going to help you get back your powers and memories “ she said, smiling. I smiled and nodded, she shot a flame at me, I screamed as it hit me.
I got up, gripping my arm, suddenly another figure appeared, a woman with long blonde hair and red eyes, mad. “ Mother, don’t just shoot At her without warning, your going to kill her !” The woman shouted, rushing toward me. My mother got mad and walked toward me, flame out, calm. The woman knelt down and healed my arm, smiling at me. “ Are you okay sister ?” The woman asked, worried.
I nodded, confused, my sister smiled and helped me up. “ My name is heret, I’m your sister, you’re stronger than me and mother combined, far stronger than that even, that’s why you were chosen to be a priestess “ heret said, smiling. My mother pushed my sister aside and shot the flame at me. I glared at her and gasped as it touched my skin.
A red flame glistened in my eyes and a huge red flame hit the black, they both disappeared. I looked at my hands, my mother smiled, my sister did too. “ Alice that was a new form of your power, you can shoot flames out of your eyes, just by looking at someone, now to get your hand and feet to do the same “ she said, smirking.
She shot fifteen black flames at me, I shot a red flame at them, they came through. I did a back flip, concentrating. A orange flame followed the path of my kick and stopped them, I smirked and punched one of the flames, a white flame stopped it. “ Good work alice, you’ve unlocked those powers, now for your hand “ my mother said, smirking.
I looked at my hand and closed my eyes, focusing, my mother sent one hundred flames at me, my sister gasped. “ ALICE !” She shouted, scared, eyes wide as she gasped. I smirked and opened my eyes, a black barrier went around me and a black flame was in my hand. I looked at my mother and pointed my hand at her, smirking, she got ready, smirking. “ Gatorie “ I said, calm.
A huge black flame shot at her, she tried to block it, but got hit. She disappeared and so did my sister. My soul went back to my body and I woke up, david and the man gasped and smiled. “ Master you’re okay, I’m so glad !” The man said, smiling. I nodded and walked outside, but stopped halfway through the room, glancing at the closet.
I went over to it and saw a sword, the chief was in the doorway, smiling.” Alice come on, we need to start training “ he said and left. I grabbed a sword and rushed after him, david and the man followed, plus the little girl, smiling. An hour passed and I learned to materialize a sword out of thin air, I smiled and looked at my new weapon. It was long with a gold tip, a crescent pendent hanged from the hilt.
The hilt was black with a golden vampire and werewolf symbol.” That pendent is used for trapping vampires or werewolf’s that you can’t kill, use it for desperate situation, that’s all, good work “ he said and disappeared. David and I went to bed and fell asleep in each others arms, smiling, the man was at the edge of the forest, protecting the village.
In the middle of the night I woke up and went to the edge of the forest, stepping passed the barrier, the man grabbed my hand and I looked at him. “ Master don’t go, you’re not strong enough yet, I’ll come with you “ he said and stepped passed the barrier, a shock went through him. We walked for an hour, snow littered the ground, some kept falling. “ What’s your name ?” I asked, stopping, he stopped too.
He smiled and grabbed my hand, I looked at him, smiling. “ Kater, I’m your friend, I was dying and you turned me into…” he stopped, looking away. I squeezed his hand, he glanced at me, I looked at him, confused, wanting him to finish, he sighed. “ You’re not ready to know yet master, it would destroy you, you’d be forever changed “ he said, closing his eyes.
I nodded and walked on, he followed me, gripping his neck a little, sighing. I stopped at a village and it was completely destroyed, dead bodies everywhere. I walked up to a body and knelt down, touching it, my sword went into my hand, kater growled.” They were killed a few moments ago, we have to leave now “ I said, getting up and running away. Kater followed, I tripped and he helped me up.
An arrow almost hit me, kater pushed me in back of him, growling. Two vampires came out, smiling, kater growled louder. “ Lady alice, so nice to see you again, but you’ve forgotten everything haven’t you ?” One asked, smirking, sad. My eyes glowed red and a flame killed one, the other one growled, rushing at me.
Kater tore his hand through it’s chest and it died, I sighed and we ran toward the village, kater tried to get the blood off his hand. We passed through the barrier and I got some water, kater got the blood off his hand and sighed. “ Are you, okay master ?” He asked, worried. I sighed and nodded, standing up. I went by david and laid down, falling asleep in his arms.
I woke up in the morning and I walked outside the barrier, david and kater with me, kater was on guard, I had my sword out. We walked to the village and buried the bodies, I heard something in one of the houses and walked toward it. I gasped as I saw a vampire, giving a little girl his blood. He picked the girl up in his arms and turned around.
His eyes widened a little as he saw me, my eyes did too. He had dark brown hair that went to the middle of his neck, he had dark brown eyes. He was wearing a black shirt, open at the top, black pants and black shoes. “ Who are you ?” I asked, calm. He smiled and looked at me, his eyes calm and gentle like his smile. “ Kotare Furiba “ he said his voice gentle.
I made my sword disappear and he walked passed me, stopping beside me, he smiled. “ My name is alice “ I said, looking at him, he looked at me, smiling. Kater and david ran toward me, kater ran faster, worried. “ I’ll see you again alice “ he said and disappeared in a blur, running fast. David reached me, I looked at him, then kater. “ Are you okay ?” David asked, worried.
I smiled and turned to him, nodding, he sighed and kater did too. “ I am, let’s go back home “ I said. It was night again and kater was asleep on the floor, I woke up and went passed the barrier, sighing. “ I can’t get to sleep, did I always used to do this when I was here ?” I thought, leaning against a tree. I walked after resting, deeper into the forest, it got colder.
I shivered and turned around, tripping over a rock. I yelped a little when something went into my leg. I got up and gasped, it was a huge shard of glass, I touched it and pulled back, it hurt a lot. I heard footsteps and turned around, my eyes widening a little. It was kotare, he knelt down in front of me and held out his hand. “ Are you okay ?” He asked, concern in his voice.
I smiled and nodded, then tried to stand, I yelped and went to my knees, clenching my teeth. He saw the glass in my leg, I watched him as he grabbed it, pulling it out. I gasped as my eyes widened a little. He looked at me, I looked back, he smiled and picked me up. I gasped and looked at him, he started to walk. “ You’re hurt, I’ll take you back to your village “ he said, looking at me, smiling.
I blushed and nodded, I was tired a little, I sighed. “ I don’t want to go back, I have to find my memories, and I won’t be able to get to sleep anyways “ I said, looking at the sky. He smiled at me, I blushed as I looked at him. It was as if his eyes were capturing mine, wanting to tell me something, but I was unable to hear it, unable to know, to feel what was trying to be said.
He walked the other direction and went into a cave, I looked around. He set me on a rock and looked at my leg, he touched it and I blushed. He leaned down and kissed it, I blushed more, my heart pounding, my eyes went back to normal. “ The pain is going away “ I thought, surprised. He parted and looked at me, his eyes gentle.
He got a swim suit out of his coat and gave it to me, I took it and looked at him. “ Do you want to go in the hot springs ?” He asked, not even blushing. I smiled and nodded, he smiled and turned his back as I got dressed. I was done and he turned around, he smiled and looked at me, I blushed under his gaze and forced it away.
I was wearing a bikini, it had beautifully designed roses on it, like a painting, it was white, I smiled at him. “ Thank you for the swimsuit kotare “ I said, bowing a little. He smiled and walked toward me, I straightened and gasped, as my eyes widened a little.” You look beautiful alice, you’re welcome “ he said, his hand under my chin, his face looking at mine.
I got in and looked back, he looked at me, I was confused. “ Aren’t you coming in too ?” I asked, sad a little. He smiled and nodded, I smiled and swam in the water. He took off his shirt and shoes and got in, I looked at him, blushing at his chest. “ Kotare why didn’t you take off your pants ?” I asked, walking toward him, confused.
He looked at me and smiled, I blushed at it. “ I don’t want to make you feel uncomfortable “ he said, walking toward me. He grabbed my hand, his smile still there, I smiled back. “ Thank you “ I said. He bowed and nodded, I sat down, sighing, my back against a rock. He sat down beside me and smiled, I smiled too, looking at him.
I jumped a little when he put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him, I blushed. “ You’re shivering, I don’t want you to be cold “ he whispered in my ear, I smiled and laid my head on his chest, closing my eyes. “ Thank you kotare “ I said, falling asleep. I dreamt of kotare and a village, there was blood everywhere, I was standing over it, covered in blood.
I sprang up, panting, breathing hard, sweat on me. I jumped when kotare put his hand on my shoulder, a look of concern and worry on his face. “ Bad dream ?” He asked, kneeling down on one knee. I nodded and wiped the sweat off of me, I gasped when kotare embraced me tightly to him. My heart was pounding from it, blushing, his eyes were closed. “ It’s okay alice, it was only a dream “ he said, soothing me of my fears.
I nodded and wrapped me arms around his waist, tightly, his embrace tightened. “ Thank you kotare “ I said, smiling. We parted from each other and smiled, he helped me up and he handed me my clothes. I dressed and handed him the swim suit, he smiled and shook his head, putting his hand over mine. “ It’s yours, I got it for you, keep it “ he said, I smiled, he did too.
He walked with me back to my village, I passed the barrier, he stopped. “ Kotare thank you for taking me there “ I said, smiling. I had my hand out of the barrier and he kissed it, I smiled and blushed. “ Your welcome “ he said, looking at me. I saw david and kater behind me, running to me and faced them. “ Alice “ he said.
I turned toward him and he grabbed my hand, out of the barrier, smiling. I stepped out of the barrier a little, my head sticking out with my left leg. He put his other hand on my cheek, I blushed, confused. David got angry and ran faster, almost at us, worried. “ Whenever you need me, I’ll be there to protect you, call me anytime “ he said, then kissed me.
My eyes widened as I gasped, I closed my eyes as he pulled away. “ Goodbye alice “ he said. He disappeared as david was going to punch him, I put my hand to my lips and smiled, blushing. David turned toward me and looked at me, I looked at him. “ Are you okay, did that monster hurt you ?” He asked, putting his hand on my cheek.
His hand there, felt weird and strange to me, not right like kotare’s hand had been, it had felt right and soothing. “ He didn’t “ I said, smiling, fake. He nodded and kissed me, I didn’t kiss back, we went to bed that night. I just laid there, david and kater was asleep on the floor. I couldn’t stop thinking about kotare, his lips on mine felt nice, but david called him a monster, was he a vampire, a werewolf?
I went on my side, the moonlight hitting me in the face, making me unable to sleep. “ Kotare “ I muttered and fell asleep. Kotare came in his mansion and went to his room, there was a woman in the bed, smiling. She had long, red hair and green eyes, she was a vampire. “ kotare why are you hanging out with that disgusting human ! “ She shouted, mad.
Kotare slammed the woman against the wall, angry, his eyes glowing a deep, bright red. “ Don’t you dare talk about her that way !” He growled, teeth bared. He let the woman go and two other vampires entered, they gasped and stepped back, kotare looked at them. “ Get her out of her !” He growled, angry. They nodded and got her out, fast.
He laid down on his bed, his left hand over his eyes, frustrated and angry. He looked out the window and smiled, his eyes gentle and calm. “ Alice “ he thought. He fell asleep after that, and dreamt of me. I woke up the next day and went out of the barrier, kater was with me, his tail wagging, david was still asleep. We picked a lot of herbs and flowers for the wounded in the nearby villages and ours.
We saw a dead body and gasped, five vampires and werewolf’s were eating it, blood on their jaws, kater got in front of me, a flame appeared in my hand. We both ran away, dropping the basket, kater screamed as he was thrown against a tree, I gasped. I pulled out my sword as a vampire approached me, I was shaking and breathing heavy. It leapt and I closed my eyes, the thing yelped. I opened my eyes and saw kater in front of me, blood on his hand and face.
I sighed and made my sword disappear, I stood up and smiled. “ Thank you kater “ I said, sighing. He put his hand on my shoulder and I opened my eyes, they widened as I gasped. Kater’s eyes were a bright red, he had fangs. “ Master…get…away “ he said, struggling, his grip on me tightening. I couldn’t move, only star, scared stiff.
He leaned down to my neck, panting, trying to stop himself. I closed my eyes tightly, tears in them, my hands clenched. I felt him lick my neck and gasped, my eyes snapped open as a memory went through my head. Kater yelped and fell back, I looked and saw kotare, kater was on the ground unconscious. I went to my knees and fainted. The only thing I felt was two arms catch me and seeing kater on the ground, unconscious. “ Kotare “ I thought, smiling as the darkness took me.