Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Confessions and Hearts ❯ Chapter 9 Past and decisions ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 9

Past and decisions



I woke up and glanced around me, I was in a bed, there was a window, a chair and the room was dark, with only candlelight for light. “ I’m glad you’re alright “ someone said, worried. I knew the voice without even looking, I looked toward the door and saw kotare, smiling. He was wearing a deep red shirt, that was unbuttoned at the top and black pants, his hair still messy and fluffy looking.
He sat down beside me and touched my hand, I looked at him and smiled. He put his hand on my cheek, where a scratch was, I smiled, blushing. “ Alice I was so scared, I thought you had been hurt, my heart stopped beating for a moment when you fainted “ he said, soft, worried. I smiled and he did too, he was relieved, knowing I was okay and not hurt.
He leaned down and kissed me, my eyes widened a little as I gasped. “ Kotare “ I thought, closing my eyes. I kissed back, he put his hand on the back of my head, deepening the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He parted from me, smiling, I smiled back, out of breath.
He straightened and was going to walk away, but I grabbed his wrist. He stopped and looked at me, I looked at him, blushing. “ Kotare will you lie down next to me…please, I don’t want to be alone “ I said, tired, sad. He smiled and laid down next to me, he wrapped his arms around my body protectively. I put my head and arms on his chest and fell asleep.
I woke up an hour later and saw kotare beside me, staring at me. “ Kotare what time is it ?” I mumbled, sitting up, he helped me, smiling. I looked at him, he kissed me, I kissed back. We parted and he looked out the window, I did too. “ It’s almost night “ he said, standing up. I stood up and he did too, I clutched my head as a memory flashed through it, kotare gripped my shoulder.
I looked at him, he had a worried expression on his face. “ I’m okay, I have to get back to the village, david is probably worried “ I said. Kotare nodded and put his face in his hands, looking at me, smiling. “ Alice I love you “ He said, leaning toward me, I closed my eyes. He kissed me passionately, I kissed back. The door opened and someone gasped, it was kater, shocked.
We parted and kotare stepped passed kater, gripping my hand, pulling me with him. “ I won’t let that human have her “ kotare thought, angry a little. He picked me up bridal style and ran toward my village, kater followed. “ Master “ kater said, sad. We came across a village, it had just been attacked. Bodies and blood littered the ground, a vampire was standing above one, his hand and face covered in blood.
I gasped, my eyes wide, kotare looked at me, kater looked away. “ I…I did this same thing…long ago “ I thought, my voice shaky. I fainted and kotare handed me to kater, they looked at each other. “ Get her out of her now “ kotare said, smiling, serious. Kater nodded and ran toward our village, fast, I was remembering a horrible day in my life now.
Kotare faced the vampire, the vampire got angry and walked toward him. “ Attacking these humans are fun kotare, I want my slave to be here too “ she said, blood on her face. Kotare was in back of the vampire, his hands on her shoulders, she smiled, he did too. “ What are you here for, why not kill that human that was in your arms ?” She asked, closing her eyes.
They widened as kotare tore his hand through her heart, he was calm, blood soaking his hand, she looked at him.” I’m just like you, I’ll do anything for the one I love “ he said, she turned to dust and kotare got the blood off his hand. He ran toward my village and saw kater in front of the barrier, he saw kotare and growled. “ How is alice “ Kotare asked, worried, calm.
Kater smiled and nodded, kotare smiled and went back to his mansion, David was beside me, gripping my hand as I slept. “ She’s remembering a day in her past “ he thought and fell asleep, kater came in and slept too. Kotare laid down and thought of me, the moonlight hitting him as well as me.
I was walking to our village in my memory, smiling, kater was beside me, I was sixteen. We were halfway there and two vampires attacked us, one knocked me on my butt and rushed at kater. “ Kater !” I shouted, getting up, sword out. I killed one and looked at kater, gasping. He was dead, blood around him, I spun around and saw the other vampire. He grabbed my wrist and my neck and went in back of me.
He licked my neck, I gasped as I closed my eyes, kater moved a little. The vampire bit my neck, my eyes widened as I gasped, he wasn’t sucking my blood. He withdrew and a pulse went through me, I grew fangs, my eyes turned a bright red. “ Now priestess kill everyone in your village “ it said, smiling. I couldn’t control myself and rushed at my village.
I slashed through people, the very people I loved, I killed my parents and my friends. The village was on fire, my hands and mouth was covered in blood, everyone’s blood. I licked the blood around my mouth, the vampire was behind me, putting his hand on my shoulder. “ Well done my girl “ he said, licking the blood off my hands.
I spun around and killed the vampire, I went to my knees, sad. I looked at my hands and stood up, getting the blood off of them and my face. “ Forgive me everyone “ I said, sad. I saw kater and walked toward him, kneeling down, grabbing head. “ Kater forgive me “ I said, my eyes calm and sad. I leaned down and bit his neck.
My eyes were red and my hands clenched. “ I’m not human anymore, I’m a vampire, the thing I hate the most “ I thought as I withdrew my teeth. Kater opened his eyes and looked at me, smiling, I looked away, angry and sad. “ I’m sorry kater, I got turned and I turned you, I’m so sorry “ I said, ashamed, crying.
I gasped as he put his hand on my cheek, I looked at him, he shook his head. “ Don’t be master, it’s okay, I forgive you “ he said, smiling, sitting up. I embraced him, crying on his chest, he embraced me back, rubbing my hair. “ Everyone’s dead, I killed them “ I sobbed, clinging to him more. After an hour we stood up and walked to another village.
Everything went black and I woke up, david was still gripping my hand, I saw kater and smiled. “ He never blamed me for what happened “ I thought, smiling. I got up and walked out of the barrier, it was snowing and blowing hard, it was freezing. I tripped and was falling, someone caught me and I looked up. My eyes widened as I gasped, it was kotare, blood on his coat, he smiled at me. “ Are you okay ?” He asked, gentle, warm.
I smiled and nodded, he helped me stand and walked back toward the barrier. “ You should get inside, it’s a blizzard out here, you’ll freeze “ he said, his voice soothing and gentle. I shook my head and embraced him, my head on his chest, my eyes dull and sad. “ I don’t want to, I want to stay with you “ I said. He put his hand on my cheek and made me look at him.
He smiled, his eyes looking into mine, I smiled and looked back. “ Alice, I don’t want you to be cold “ he said, concerned. I shook my head and my eyes glowed a little, he smiled and leaned down, eyes closing. I closed my eyes, kater and david were outside, looking for me, david saw us and gasped. Kotare brushed his lips against mine, I moaned a little, it felt nice.
David came rushing toward me and snatched me away, he put me behind him and took out a sword, kater was beside us, sword out, angry. “ Stay away from her !” David shouted, angry. Kotare smirked and shook his head, he was behind me and grabbed a strand of my hair, smiling. “ I can’t do that, I love her and she wants to be with me “ kotare said, kissing my hand, I blushed, smiling.
David slashed at kotare, he jumped back, smiling at me, his eyes gentle. “ stop looking at her !” David growled, running at him, kater grabbed me and ran into the forest. David ran after them, kotare did too, I looked at kater, he smiled at me. “ Master you love kotare, but you love david too, you have to choose one “ he said and sped up.
Kotare knew where they were going and sped up, david chased after them, he was far behind, panting. “ Alice, I won’t let that monster have you “ he thought and ran faster. Kater stopped at a cliff and put me down, there was a moon and cherry blossoms everywhere, the snow wasn’t here at all. “ Master this place is sacred, this is where you have to decide who you want kotare the vampire or david the human “ kater said, handing me a gun.
I grabbed it and closed my eyes, worried. “ Kotare or david, why does it have to be this way now ?” I thought, gripping the gun, kater disappeared as kotare appeared, panting. “ Alice “ he said, looking at me. I gripped the gun tighter, shaking. Kater got a dress and put it on me, I blushed as the scene changed to a room with a huge bed.” You have an hour till david gets here, rest “ kater said.
I nodded and laid down on the bed, kotare saw kater and growled, kater smiled a little. “ What are you up to ?” Kotare asked, walking toward my sleeping form, concerned for me. Kater disappeared, kotare sat on the other side of me, smiling at me. “ Alice I love you “ he whispered as I slept. David saw a cabin up ahead, two miles from where we were and walked inside, tired.
Kater was in there, leaning against the wall, david slammed him into the wall, angry. “ Where is alice !” He shouted, angry, kater looked away. David let him go and walked to the bed, sitting down, kater looked at him. “ She’s with kotare, the place is two miles ahead, it will take an hour, so hurry “ he said and disappeared. David got up and ran toward where kotare and I were at, memories of us flashing through his head.
Kotare could sense david coming closer and looked at me, worried, then smiled. He put his hand on my arm and rubbed it down to my hand, slowly, gently. I woke up and sat up, sleepy a little, I saw kotare and smiled, he had his hand on mine. He leaned down and kissed me, I kissed back. “ Alice have you decided ?” He asked, concerned, worried.
I looked at him and nodded, he nodded and helped me up, I gripped the gun tighter, scared and sad. “ I’m sorry “ I said, whispering. Kotare released the illusion and we were back on the cliff, I saw david and smiled sadly. He ran up to me and gripped my shoulders, kotare stepped back, looking away. David grabbed my chin and made me look at him, I did, sad, the gun shaking in my hand.
I put the gun in front of his heart, he smiled at me and kissed me, I kissed back, tears were streaming down my face. “ I’m sorry david, goodbye my love “ I said, he looked at me, confused. I shot, his eyes widened as he gasped, shock on his face, I smiled sadly as he fell backwards, dead. Tears streamed down my cheeks, kotare put his hands on my shoulders, concerned. “ Alice “ he said, sad.
The gun slipped out of my fingers, flower petals were over david, like a blanket, the barrier around this place disappeared, letting the snow and wind come in. I turned toward kotare and embraced him tightly, clinging to him as I cried, he embraced me tightly, eyes closed. “ Alice “ he said, sad, concerned. I looked at him and he wiped my tears away, smiling a little at me.
He leaned down and kissed me passionately, I kissed back, tear stains on my cheeks. “ I’m sorry david, this is what I chose to do, forgive me “ I thought, sad. We walked back to kotare’s mansion, I was asleep in his arms, he smiled at me and went inside, laying me gently on the bed. He covered me up and leaned toward me, his hand by head.
He was at my neck, fangs out, he clenched the blanket and withdrew, getting up and getting some blood. I woke up as he walked through the door, he sat by me and put his hand on my cheek, I smiled, he smiled back. “ Alice how was your sleep ?” He asked, gentle, happy. I nodded and sat up, leaning my head on his shoulder.
He closed his eyes and put his arm around my shoulder, I sighed and smiled, looking at him. “ Kotare I love you, please don’t leave me “ I said, looking at him, sad. He looked at me and put his hand on my cheek, caressing it, I shivered. “ I’ll never leave you, I’ll stay with you forever, I love you too alice “ he said, soothing, gently.
He smiled, his eyes looking at me, gentle, warm. “ Alice I’ll love you as long as I live “ he whispered, leaning toward me, eyes closing. I smiled, relieved and closed my eyes. His lips brushed against mine, soft, warm, I moaned a little, he chuckled, pressing his lips more against mine. He put his left hand on the back of my head, deepening the kiss, kissing me passionately, I kissed back.
He wrapped his other hand around my waist, pressing my body to his more, I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me. He laid me down on the bed, parting from me, his eyes looking at me, memorizing, I could get lost in them.” Alice “ he said, husky, gentle. I looked at him, smiling, love for him in my eyes.
He put his mouth on my neck and moved his mouth up my neck, slowly, soft. I sighed at the touch, it felt nice and warm, it felt like I belonged with him, it was my place. I gripped his shirt tightly, unsure, he stopped and looked at me, his lips still on my neck. “ Kotare “ I said, my breath shaky a little.
He pulled away and looked at me, his hands on the sides of my head, he put his forehead against mine, looking at me.” Alice I won’t force you, it’s your choice, I should let you rest after what happened “ he said, smiling. He stood up and started to walk away, I grabbed his wrist, sad, he looked at me, wondering, his eyes still had that look in them. “ Kotare, will you lie down with me ?” I asked, sad, scared. He smiled and laid down by me, wrapping his arms around my waist.
I smiled and closed my eyes, my head and arms on his chest, he smiled at I fell asleep, smiling. “ Alice I won’t turn you, only if you want me too or you almost die on me, I hope that day never comes “ he thought and gripped me to him tighter, closing his eyes and smiling. One hour passed and I woke up, seeing kotare beside me. I smiled and got up, he opened his eyes and smiled, getting up too.
I looked at him and smiled, he stood up and smiled, I walked toward the balcony and stared at the moon. He followed and stood beside me, putting his hand on mine, I closed my eyes as the wind blew, bangs over them.” Kotare what are you, a werewolf or a vampire, or something else ?” I asked, looking at him, wondering, sad. He looked at me and put his hand on my cheek, looking into my eyes. “ A vampire, I’ll do whatever I have to do, to protect you and make you happy, my dear alice “ He said, smiling.
I smiled and the wind blew more, I shivered. I gasped as he embraced me tightly to him, his head on my shoulder, mine was on his chest, my eyes went back to normal, he smiled. “ You’re cold, let’s go back inside “ he said, parting from me, grabbing my hand. I looked at him and smiled, he led me into the room and we laid back down on the bed, falling asleep, kotare didn’t.