Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Confessions and Hearts ❯ Chapter 10 Journey ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 10

Journey



It had been two months since that day, kotare and me were traveling around the world, I wanted to see everything there was and he agreed. We were on a train and was riding to Russia, I was sleeping against his shoulder, he covered me up and smiled, pulling me onto his lap, laying my head on his chest, I smiled. “ It was great for her to travel she seems more happy and free “ he thought, yawning, looking out the window, the moonlight hitting us.
I woke up and looked at him, blushing, he chuckled and smiled, looking at me. “ Kotare are we almost there ?” I asked, blushing. He shook his head and put his forehead on mine, eyes closed, yawning, I giggled. “ We’ve got two more hours on this train, be patient my love “ he said, opening his eyes slowly. He kissed me, I kissed back, we parted and he got up, I looked at him. “ I’ll be back “ he said.
I smiled at him, he smiled back and walked down the train, closing the door, I stared out the window at the snow. “ I really don’t like blizzards “ I thought, annoyed. Kotare came back and I looked at him, Blushing. He had some food and a bunch of roses in the other hand, smiling, I smiled. He sat down and put the food on the seat and handed me the roses. “ These are for you alice “ he said, smiling.
I blushed, smiled and took them, setting them in a glass vase beside me. He sat down and the train jolted, I went foreword, kotare caught me, looking at the door. “ What was that ?” I asked, getting up and sitting back down with kotare. I looked out the window and gasped, everything was pitch dark outside, kotare looked at me, confused. “ Kotare You can’t see outside “ I said, shaky.
He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, I looked at him, then the window. I could see outside, then closed my eyes, sighing. “ You’re still tired alice, you can go back to sleep “ he said, eyes closed, his head on my shoulder. I shook my head, eyes closed and faced him, he opened his eyes, I did too. “ I want to stay awake, you’ll be lonely if I go to sleep “ I said, smiling.
He smiled, put his hand on my cheek and leaned down. I closed my eyes as his lips brushed against mine, gently. “ You don’t have to worry about me alice, I’ll be fine “ he said when we parted. I smiled and embraced him, my head and arms on his chest, he smiled and put me in his lap. I gasped and looked at him, he looked at me, still smiling.
Our eyes were looking deeply into the other, like a deep connection was there, not moving, not speaking. It was like a gentle wind, that you can’t hear as it passes by you, slowly, like a ghost you can’t see. “ You didn’t look comfortable leaning against window, you might be more comfortable like this “ he said, smiling at me, his smile gentle and kind.
I smiled at him and snuggled into him more, my eyes closed as I drifted off to sleep. “ Thank you kotare, my love “ I said, falling asleep. He gently caressed my hair, smiling, love for me in his eyes, he embraced me to him, eyes closed, not wanting to let me go, ever. “ I will always protect you, my love, my flower of hope “ he whispered in my ear, smiling.
One hour passed and I woke up, kotare was looking at me, smiling. I smiled back, love for him in my eyes, he put his hand on my cheek, smiling.” We’re almost there “ he said, looking at me, his eyes gentle. I stood up and walked to the door, looking back at him, smiling. “ I’m going to walk around a bit, you get some sleep too “ said, smiling, he nodded and smiled.
I walked down the train and a pulse went through me, I gasped as my eyes widened. I rushed into a bathroom and coughed up blood in the sink. I looked up, saliva and blood on my face and chin, I wiped it away and put my hands on the sink, eyes closed as I coughed up more blood. “ What’s happening, why am I coughing up blood, is this the cost of having my powers ?” I thought, eyes opened, squinting at the mirror in front of me.
I went out of the bathroom and wandered around the train, sighing, eyes closed. “ Why am I coughing up blood ?” I thought, opening my eyes. I gasped as a longer pulse went through me and looked ahead, my eyes widened as I gasped. It was david, his red eyes gleaming, tears went in my eyes. “ David “ I said, shaky.
He smiled and was in front of me in an instant, he took my neck and bit into it, I gasped loudly as my eyes widened. “ Da…david “ I murmured, losing too much blood. He withdrew his teeth and looked at me, I looked at him, clutching my neck. He was by my ear, licking the blood off his mouth and my neck, he glared at me, I gasped. “ I won’t let that monster have you, you’re mine and mine alone, I’ll kill him “ he growled, gripping my hand and pressing me against the wall.
I looked at him, scared, he leaned toward my neck, smiling. “ I’ll turn you into a vampire, so we can be together alice…forever “ he whispered, smiling. I tried to push him away, he grabbed my hands and put them above my head, fangs gleaming, smirking. “ Over my dead body !” Someone growled, angry.
David glanced at his neck, a hand with sharp nails was on it, blood trickling a little. I gasped at the person, david glanced up and smirked, kotare growled, ticked off. “ Kotare “ david said, casually, calm, smiling. Kotare looked at me, I looked back, my eyes widening a little. There was an emotion in kotare’s eyes I had never seen before, terror, he was scared for my life and worried.
Kotare looked at david, giving david a death glare that could kill someone, teeth shown a little. “ Don’t mess with me, david, let her go or I’ll cut your head off !” Kotare growled, ticked off, angry as hell itself. David smirked and disappeared, I went to my knees and sighed, kotare and david slashed at each other.” Kotare “ I whispered.
Flower petals came around me, I gasped, looking at them. A pulse went through me and white angel wings came out, I gasped as my eyes widened. David was on the ground, dead, kotare gripped the stab wound in his stomach, panting. I gasped at his wounds, he looked at me and gasped. I held out my hand to me, blood on it, he ran toward me, scared.
I looked down and saw the blood on my back and on my sides, the flower petals swirling around me. “ Kotare “ I said, eyes closing, I fainted and fell backwards, my wings and flower petals disappeared, flying everywhere. Kotare caught me in his arms and went back to our room on the train, he laid me down on a bench and pulled off his jacket. He tore off a strip of it and put it on water.
He took off my shirt and treated my wounds. One he was down with my stomach, he went to my side and fixed them up with bandages, like my stomach. “ Alice how did this happen to you ?” He whispered, wetting the washcloth again, frowning. He went to my back and there was two gashes in it, he got sadder and tried to fix it up, it was too deep.
I cringed at the touch, as I slowly opened my eyes, looking at kotare. “ Kotare “ I said, smiling. He looked at me and smiled, putting his hand on my cheek, caressing it gently. “ Lie still alice, I’m mending your back “ he said, gently, worried. I nodded and didn’t move as he fixed my back, thinking of that night I turned into a vampire and kater.
My eyes squinted and my hand clenched, my teeth too, kotare didn’t notice yet. “ I’m not human anymore, even though I pretend to be, these powers are because of this cursed blood flowing through me “ I thought, sad, angry. I glanced at kotare tending to my wound, he gasped and looked at me, then smiled.
I gasped a little and smiled back, he went back to my wound, I looked at the floor, teeth clenched. “ This is the reason why I cough up blood “ I thought, angry and sad. I gasped and looked at kotare as he put his hand on my cheek, facing me to him. His eyes were worried and sad, I smiled and shook my head, putting my hand on his. “ I’m fine kotare, don’t worry “ I said, reassuring, happy.
He smiled gently at me and leaned toward me, I smiled and closed my eyes. He brushed his lips against mine and I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around his waist, bringing me closer to him. “ Kotare I’m going to walk around, alight ?” I asked, smiling at him, love in my eyes.
He kissed my cheek, parted and nodded, helping me stand up. I kissed him, put my shirt on and walked out the door. Kotare followed me, a couple feet away, hit shoes not making a sound, he was worried. I touched the fang marks where david and that scar that the vampire who had turned me bite me.” I can’t go back to a human ever again “ I whispered, angry.
I put my hand on the wall to steady myself as my vision went blurry, I put my hands over my eyes, panting. I gasped as a pulse went through me, my eyes widened, my fangs grew a little. Kotare saw and rushed toward me, putting his hand on my shoulder. I gasped and spun around, shock on my face. “ Ko…Kotare “ I whispered, my voice shaky, panting.
Kotare looked at me, confusion and fear was there, he took a step toward me, I walked back, getting out of his reach, shaking. “ Alice ?” He asked, worry and fear for me in his voice. Another pulse went through me, I stepped back, turned and ran away, fast. “ ALICE !” He shouted, running after me, fast. I tripped and he caught me, I gasped and looked at me, refusing to let go, his eyes serious and scared for me.
I saw his bare neck, saw his eyes, his lips, his face, his hands and wrists. My eyes shook with fear at what I might do, my heartbeat quickened, fast. I grabbed his neck with one hand and leaned toward him, panting, my eyes wide. “ Ali…” he stopped as he gasped, his eyes widening. My eyes glowed a dark, crimson red, my teeth gleaming.
I gasped as I realized what I was doing, my eyes and teeth turned back to normal. I looked at kotare, he looked back, shocked a little. “ Alice “ he said, shocked at what happened just now. My eyes squinted, tears in them, sadness and hurt in them, I took a step back away from him, my heart to my chest. “ Kotare, I’m sorry “ I said as I turned and ran away from him.
He stood there for a moment and then ran after me, I was out of sight by now, running as fast as my legs would carry me, tears streaming down my cheeks, panting. “ Kotare “ I whispered, sad and scared of myself, of what I almost did. An half an hour passed and I was sitting against a railing outside, where the train cars connected together.
My bangs were over my eyes, one legs up, my left hand on it, my right on the ground, I gulped, gripping my throat. I stood up and faced the railing, snow blowing passed me with the howling wind in my ears, hitting my skin. Kotare’s shocked face flashed in my mind. I jumped a little, I gasped as my eyes closed, my hand and teeth clenched tightly. “ I’m sorry kotare, I’m so sorry “ I whispered.
I put my hand over my eyes, under my bangs, tears down my cheeks. Kotare was running down the train cars, searching for me, out of breath and panting. “ Alice where are you ?” He thought, rounding a corner. He grabbed the wall and bent over, breathing heavily. “ Alice I still love you, I don’t care what you are, just…just please don’t leave me…don’t do anything reckless “ he thought, running faster.
He came to the gape that connected the trains, opened the door and gasped. I was standing on the railing, tears in my eyes, he was at the other car, away from me. “ Alice “ he said, worry in his voice. I jumped at the sound of his voice, I looked at him, then away, clenching my teeth. “ Kotare leave, I’m… I’m going to end my life here, don’t interfere “ I said, angry, sad.
He reached out his hand to me, I looked at him, sad. “ Alice don’t kill yourself, come down, don’t jump, I don’t want you to die “ he said, his voice sad, gentle and hurt. My eyes softened and I smiled, holding out my hand, he smiled too, happy. “ Kotare I…” I stopped as I slipped off the railing, my eyes wide, as I gasped. Kotare’s eyes widened as he gasped, reaching for me. “ ALICE !” He shouted, afraid.
I reached for him and touched his hand, he tried to grab my wrist. I hit the ground hard and rolled on the snow, fainting, blood around me in a pool. “ ALICE !!” He screamed, jumping off the train and running toward me. He picked me up in his arms, I opened my eyes, slowly, smiling at him. “ Kotare “ I said, smiling.
Kotare put his hand on my cheek and smiled sadly, he nodded, I smiled. “ Alice don’t you leave me, heal “ he said, his voice breaking, sad. I shook my head and gasped as a pulse went through me, my eyes turning red, I looked at his neck, he looked at me. “ I don’t know how to heal, it would be better if I just died “ I said, turning my head away, eyes closed.
I gasped as kotare embraced me to him, my head on his neck, I panted, trying not to lose control. “ I love you alice, I always will forever, do what you have to, drink my blood to heal “ he said, smiling at me, I was shocked. I couldn’t control myself and bite into his neck, he gasped a little as the pain hit, then sighed. He embraced me to him, eyes closed, smiling.
Tears flowed down my face, hitting his neck as I drank his blood. “ Don’t cry alice, it’s okay “ he said, putting his hand on my head and caressing it softly. I embraced him tightly, not wanting to let go. I withdrew my teeth and looked at him, tears in my eyes, sad and scared. “ Kotare I’m sorry, I should…” I gasped as he put his lips on mine, kissing me gently, his embrace tightened.
He parted from me and put his hand on my cheek, caressing it, wiping the tears away. “ Alice it’s okay, vampires do this a lot, you won’t need to feed in a while “ he said, smiling. I smiled back, he leaned down, closing his eyes, I closed mine. He kissed me, gently, brushing his lips against mine. I gripped him tighter, opening my eyes, he did too.
He put his hand on the back of my head and pressed my lips to his more, kissing me passionately. “ Kotare I love you, don’t leave me, please “ I said after I parted. I gasped when he put my head against his chest, his arm around my waist tightened, his hand was on my head, eyes closed, then opened a little. “ I will never leave you alice, never, as long as I live, I love you so much and always will... Forever “ he said, looking at me, I looked back, smiling.
We came to a town in Russia an hour later, I was in kotare’s arms, bride style, my head and arms on his chest. He walked into the hotel and laid me on the bed, taking off his jacket and sitting at a desk. He glanced at me a half an hour later after he was done writing a letter and mailing it. He sighed and took off his shoes, walking to my bed and sitting by me.
He put his hand on my face and caressed it, tracing my face. “ Alice “ he whispered. I moaned a little, he removed his hand and covered me up. I woke up, opened my eyes slowly, and looked at him, staring at me. “ Kotare “ I said, sleepy. He smiled, love in his eyes and face, he put his hand on my cheek and leaned his body down a little, still sitting up. “ Sorry did I wake you “ He asked, concerned.
I smiled and shook my head, he smiled and nodded. “ I have to write another letter to the head vampire about where I am “ he said and stood up, walking away. I grabbed his wrist, he stopped and glanced at me, curious. “ Kotare…can’t it wait until tomorrow ?” I asked, blushing a little. His eyes widened a little then went back to normal, he sat back down and put his hand on my cheek.
He leaned his face toward mine, a couple inches away, a little gap between us, he smiled, curious. “ It can, why do you ask me alice ?” He asked, smiling a little, curious, his eyes still had the same expression. I blushed more and turned my head away, my heart racing in my chest. “ Alice “ he said. He faced my head toward his and looked into my eyes, leaning his body closer, wondering, though he already knew the answer.
I looked at him and blushed more, thinking what I had gotten myself into. “ Kotare will you….sleep with me ?” I asked, closing my eyes, then opening them. A look of shock appeared on his face as he moved back a little, blushing a little. He smiled and leaned toward me, kissing me gently, his lips brushing against mine. “ Alright since you asked, if that is what you want, my alice “ he whispered in my ear, his eyes held a deep love for me, mine did too.
He stood up and walked over to the chair, I blushed as he started to unbutton his shirt. He took off his shirt and laid it on the back of the chair, he turned toward me, smiling. I saw his bare chest and blushed, he chuckled and walked over to me. He got on the bed and pushed me back into it, gently, smiling. “ Alice “ he whispered in my ear, smiling.
I blushed more, he put his hand on my cheek and caressed it, I smiled at him, still blushing, he chuckled. “ Alice you asked me remember, I won’t do it, if you don’t want me to “ he said, looking at me, the moonlight hitting us both. I looked at him and wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling, my blush was gone now. “ I do kotare, just promise me one thing “ I said, closing my eyes.
He put his forehead on mine, his eyes looking at mine as I opened them slowly. “ What is it ?” He asked, curious, caressing my face gently. I looked at him, he wrapped his arm around my waist, looking at me, smiling. “ Promise me, you won’t take off our pants, just shirts “ I said, blushing, looking away from him, eyes closed.
I gasped when he pulled my face toward his and kissed me passionately, my eyes wide. He parted and stared at me, then smiled, gripping my waist tighter. “ I have no complaints, I won’t force you, even if you never want to do that it’s fine with me, as long as you’re happy “ he whispered, smiling. I smiled at him and nodded, he smiled back and leaned down, kissing me.
I moaned a little when his lips brushed against mine, tasting him, feeling him for the first time like this. He brushed his lips along my neck and stopped in the middle of it, I looked at him, confused. “ Kotare ?” I asked, worried. His left hand gripped the covers tightly by my side. I glanced at him and gasped, his eyes were a bright red, his fangs going to my neck, my eyes widened.
He grunted and forced his instincts away, he pulled back and stood up, gripping his neck. I sat up and looked at him, shaking a little, scared for the first time of him. He put his hand over his eyes, sighing, his breath shaky, his other hand gripping the sheets tighter, angry at himself for losing control. “ I’m sorry alice “ he said, shaky, he was shaking not from anger or fear, but what he had almost did to me.
He gasped as I wrapped my arms around his chest, leaning my body against his back, my head by his shoulder, my eyes closed. “ Kotare…you don’t have to be sorry, I understand and I’m not scared of you, I’d never be afraid of you, I could never hate you, never “ I said, opening my eyes. Tears fell down my cheeks, falling down his back, I gasped as he spun around, kneeling on the bed.
He had his arms wrapped around me, his head on my shoulder, I glanced at him, shocked. “ Don’t give me that, you’re trembling even now, you’re terrified of me “ he chocked, his voice raspy, tears in his eyes. I had never seen him lose himself to his instincts or his composure before, he was shaking, I sighed. I embraced him to me tightly, eyes closed, sighing, his eyes were closed too, his breathing steady now.
We parted from each other after holding each other for a few moments and looked at each other, I smiled. “ Kotare I love you and always will “ I said. He smiled, put his hand on my cheek and caressed it gently, smiling. I gasped as he pushed me back on the bed, holding my wrist down, he leaned down and kissed me passionately, I kissed back.
We parted after a few minutes, panting, he ran his lips down my arm, up my neck and captured my lips again. “ Alice “ he said, husky, want. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist, his left going to my head and pressing on it, deepening our kiss. “ Alice I love you too “ kotare said, almost growling, want in his voice.
Two hour passed and we were lying in the bed, covers over us. I had my head and arms on his chest, he had his arms around my body, protectively, loving. “ Kotare I love you “ I muttered, falling asleep. He looked at me, I looked at him, smiling. He wiped my hair away from my cheek, put his hand on it and caressed it gently, softly. “ I love you too my dear alice “ he whispered, his eyes glowing a light red, passion and love in them for me.