Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Confessions and Hearts ❯ Chapter 11 Fears and truths ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 11

Fears and truth




It was morning and the sun hit us both, kotare glared at it and looked at the sunlight hitting me. “ Alice “ he whispered. He ran his hand up my arm, gently, softly, up my neck and traced my face, smiling. He kissed me and gasped when I kissed back, he parted and looked at me. I smiled at him when my eyes opened, I yawned. “ How are you feeling alice ?” He asked, putting his hand on my cheek.
I smiled at him, love in my eyes, he smiled back, love in his eyes. “ Good “ I said, yawning. He chuckled a little and put his lips on mine, I kissed back, moaning a little at his touch. I giggled as he ran his hand down my chest, stomach, then went back up to my face, chuckling. “ Kotare we should get ready to go “ I muttered as I gasped.
He shook his head and ran his lips down my face, neck, nibbling on it and went back up, capturing my lips again. He parted from me, both of his hands on my cheeks, smiling, I smiled back. “ Alice, let’s stay here a bit longer, I don’t want to leave this spot, I don’t want to leave you “ He whispered in my ear, husky.
I giggled and wrapped his arms around his neck, he picked me up in a sitting position, his arms wrapped around me tightly. “ Kotare “ I whispered, putting my hand on his cheek and caressed it, he smiled and kissed me passionately, I kissed back. His grip around my waist tightened, my grip on his neck tightened too. “ Alice “ he growled a little, smiling.
I looked at his stomach and traced the lines on his stomach, he looked at me, amused. “ Six pack “ I muttered, he chuckled. He pushed me on the bed and went to my neck, kissing it up to my face. “ Yeah, you didn’t see that when I took off my shirt last night ?” He asked, curious when he parted from me. I shook my head and smiled, he brushed his hand through my hair, smiling. “ We should go “ he said.
He got out of bed and put his black shirt on, unbuttoned on top and changed into some white pants with black shoes. I put on a black sweater and black pants, with brown boots. “ Let’s go, I want to show you something “ he said. I nodded and we walked outside, he had a barrier around him, blocking the sun. We stopped at a shop and got ice cream, then we went to the beach, smiling.
It was night and a full moon, I was in the water, swimming. I gasped as kotare wrapped his arms around my bare waist, I blushed. “ Kotare I don’t have a shirt on, I don’t want to do this, not now “ I said, looking at him. He smiled and put his lips to my neck, sliding them up and down in one spot, chuckling. “ Kotare not here “ I said, moaning a little.
He parted from me and kissed me passionately, I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist, tightly, pressing me to him more. “ Kotare stop “ I begged, need in my voice. My eyes snapped open as I felt a strong presence and I pushed kotare away and faced the beach, glaring.
A man with long white hair and red eyes looked at me, smiling, his fangs out, smiling. He had a black suit on and a cape with boots. I gasped when a white gown appeared on me as I walked onto the beach, kotare growled. “ Very nice to see you again, priestess Alice “ he said, kissing my hand, eyes closed.
Kotare came up and snatched my hand away, angry, growling. “ Kotare leave it be “ I said, serious, he yanked me around and looked at me, fright and anger in his eyes and face. I smiled and put my hand on his cheek, he gasped in surprise at my smile. “ It’s all right “ I said, gentle, calm.
Two more people appeared, one with blue hair, brown eyes, the other with purple hair, gray eyes. Both wore black suits with black capes and boots, kater was behind them, wearing a white suit, a sword at his side. Kotare growled, I bowed and yanked him down, one of the men told me to stand and I did, serious. “ Who the hell are these men, I don’t like the look in their eyes “ kotare growled, angry, hands in fists.
Kater came in front of me and bowed, I looked at him, kotare did too. “ Master, they need your help with the war “ he said. He looked at me and stood up, kotare looked at me, scared, I looked at him. “ Alice what do they mean by war ?” He asked, standing in front of me, I looked away.
He put his hand on my cheek and made me look at him, my eyes sad, his were worried and scared.” You can tell us your answer tomorrow morning “ one of them said and they all disappeared, kater stayed, worried. “ Kotare those were the three great noble vampire kings, that govern this world and everyone in it, it’s peaceful here because of them “ I said, calm.
His eyes widened as I said that, shocked, taking his hand off my cheek, I looked down, my hand on my chest, eyes closed. “ They want me to fight for them, to save everyone on this planet, I’m the only one who can do this kotare “ I said, looking at him, tears in my eyes. He put his hand under my chin and made me look at him, his eyes sad, worried. “ Alice “ he said, sad.
I pushed him away, holding my chest, looking away, bangs over my eyes. “ Kotare I have to fight, I will fight “ I said, shaking. He looked away, bangs over his eyes, kater looked down, sad. “ Alice don’t, please don’t go “ He begged, looking at my eyes, wiping the hair away from my face. He put both of his hands on the sides of my face, desperate, sad.
I gasped as he embraced me tightly, my eyes wide, then went back to normal. “ Alice if you die there, I would find a way to follow you, I love you alice, please don’t go “ he whispered, sad, broken, his grip tightening. I embraced him back, eyes closed as I sighed. “ Kotare I have to, I want to protect you, this planet where I met you on and everything in it “ I said, tears in my eyes as I looked at him.
I gasped as he kissed me, want and pain in his kiss, but above all of that was desperation and hope. I kissed him back as he wrapped his arm around my waist tightly, his other hand caressing my cheek softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me, he growled a little and took off my shirt, I took off his and we landed on the sand.
One hour passed and we were in the water, shirts off, pants still on. I had my arms and head on his chest, he had his arms wrapped around my body, tightly as if I’d disappear in his arms if he let go. “ Alice promise me, you’ll come back home when this is over, come back home and to me, I couldn’t bear the thought of losing you, ever, alice I love you “ He said, pain and sadness in his voice and eyes.
I looked at him, he looked at me, putting his hand on my cheek. “ I will kotare, I swear I will, I won’t die and leave you all alone, you’re the one I love and I never want to leave that “ I said, smiling a little, caressing his chest softly. He smiled and kissed me passionately, I kissed back. His kiss held fear, desperation and sadness, like this was the last time he would ever see me again, look at me and hold me in his warm arms.
I woke up in the middle of the night, kotare was beside me, he had taken both of us back to his house and we had fallen asleep. I smiled and stood up, putting on a black tank top, blue jeans and a red jacket. One of the vampire lords was there, his blue hair glittering, smiling a little. “ Priestess alice, I know you don’t want to leave your lover, but this war is unavoidable, I’m sorry “ he said, sad, pained.
I nodded and looked at kotare, sad, smiling. I walked over to him and wrote a note, I kissed him and walked toward the vampire lord, sad. “ Goodbye kotare, I love you “ I said, sad. The vampire lord grabbed me and rushed to his mansion, the other two were there and kater also. “ I’ll fight this war to protect the one I love, that is the only reason “ I said when I saw them all.
They nodded and kater smirked, holding a long box, it was black with red on it. He bowed and opened the box, my outfit changed. I was wearing black pants, black shirt with silver armor and a black and red cape, silver shoulder armor on it. “ Welcome back, Poison Dark Fang priestess, alice Kursaragie “ The blue haired vampire lord said, smiling like the others.
I nodded and grabbed my sword, I pulled the gleaming sword out and looked at it, it was silver and black, it glowed a purple and black color. I hit a table and it melted and turned to dust, I sheathed my sword and went to my room. Kater came in after an hour and saw my looking at my sword, smirking, my eyes glowed a silver red color.
I sheathed it and put it against my bed, facing kater, smirking. “ Welcome back master “ He said, smiling as he bowed. I nodded and he stood up, the blue hair and the purple haired vampire lords entered, smirking. “ How have you two been Aster and Hatar ?” I asked, looking at them, kater got beside me, bowing. Aster, the blue haired one smiled and took my hand, kissing it. “ Well “ he said, hatar did too, bowing.
The other vampire came in, smiling, the other two looked at him and smiled, kater bowed, then stood. “ Alice how have you been, it’s been a long time since we last met, about eight years has it not, you are twenty nine now, A woman “ he said, taking me around my waist, smiling. I smiled back and got out of his grasp, smiling, then bowed. “ I have been well Suzuki“ I said and looked at the moon, smiling.
The other two left the room, kater did too. Suzuki went behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, I gasped and looked at him. “ You smell nice, I just want you all to myself “ he whispered in my ear, licking my neck, I gasped and struggled to get away. He chuckled and pushed me against the wall, smirking. “ You don’t remember when we used to play around like this, disappointing my sweet alice “ he said, putting his mouth on my neck, smiling.
He stopped and growled as he felt a pistol pointed at the back of his head, I looked at him and gasped. It was kater, angry, kotare behind him, ticked off. “ Get away from here !” Kotare growled, angry as hell, his eyes and face showing it too. Suzuki chuckled and got away from me, kotare put me on the bed, worried and mad. “ Don’t touch him kotare, he’s stronger than you are “ I said, smiling.
He nodded, but I could see that he was thinking something else behind those eyes, angry and dark. “ How dare you do that to her !” Kotare growled, angry as he walked toward Suzuki. Suzuki punched kotare and sent him out of the building, kater was in front of me, guarding me. “ Kotare asked me to protect master, so I will “ kater said, sword in hand, angry, Suzuki left and smiled at me.
Kater looked at me worried, I looked pale and gripped my throat, he smirked and cut his palm. “ Kater what are you doing ?” I asked, looking at his bleeding palm. He looked at me and put his palm by my mouth, I gasped, gripping my throat tighter, the lust for blood getting to strong to control. “ You need blood master, you’re weak and pale in your condition, you could have easily pushed Suzuki away, but your like a weak human “ he said, angry and worried a little.
I looked at the blood and gulped, I gasped as a pulse went through me, I took his palm and pierced it deeply, sucking the blood, he gasped in pain and relaxed. “ Master this fate of yours is a curse, will you ever be human again ?” He wondered, sad. I withdrew my fangs and they went back to normal, I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes, gripping my chest tightly.
Kater got up and left, guarding the door, sword out. “ I hate myself, this thing…this person that feeds on humans blood, why can’t I control these urges anymore, why are they slipping now ?” I muttered, sad, sitting up. Kotare was by the window, watching me, his face sad. “ Alice “ he thought, sad and disappeared. I went to the balcony and saw kater, standing on the railing, eyes closed.
I went by the railing and saw Suzuki and Aster outside, watching the moon, their eyes red. I jumped over the railing and aster caught me, I gasped as he set me down. “ Good evening miss alice “ he said, kissing my hand, I blushed and smiled. He gripped me around my waist and put his hand on my cheek. “ Alice I’ll protect you, from Suzuki and this war “ he said, love in his eyes, I smiled and nodded.
He released me and looked at me, sad and serious. “ Alice I have something to tell you, it’s about your past with us “ he said, sad, looking away. I nodded as they both sat down, serious, I sat down too, worried. “ Well you were famous in our last war against vampires and werewolf’s, but before your life in the village, you were my queen, my wife “ aster said, looking at me, sad.
I gasped as my eyes widened, he smiled and suzuki did too. “ We both ruled over this world, but I was sealed away by the vampire’s and you fought to get me back, you succeeded but all your memories were erased “ he said, sad. I was still in shock after that, he embraced me and sighed, opening his eyes. “ It was horrible without you, but when I saw you, you were happy, I didn’t want to interfere “ he said, sad.
He parted from me and put his hand on my cheek, I looked at him, sad and shocked. “ Do you want to remember our past, you won’t forget kotare, but you will forget leon and david “ he said, worried and sad. I closed my eyes and nodded, he smiled and put his hand on my head, closing his eyes. Everything went white and I fainted, aster and Suzuki put me back in my room and watched over me, kater disappeared.