Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Confessions and Hearts ❯ Chapter 14 Decisions and greivensess ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 14


Decisions and grievances


Three years had passed since that day, a woman was sitting on a huge building, overlooking a city with lots of lights. She had long, straight, blonde hair that went to the middle of her back. She was leaning against a huge pipe, smoke coming out of it, she wore a red tank top, a black skirt and black shoes. She had a black purse with her, a black handgun in it and a hidden knife in her wallet, plus her shoe.
She had a cigarette in her mouth, then spit it out, it was disgusting, then put a toothpick in her mouth, she had blue eyes and red lipstick on it, her cell phone rang and she sighed. “ Hello ?” She answered, tired, sighing. A man on the other end chuckled, she scoffed, angry. “ Sheesh, you never change do you ?” He asked, mock in his voice.
She sighed and stood up, slinging her purse on her shoulder, smiling. “ You know how I am Alex, why did you call me ?” She asked, annoyed, lighting the toothpick in her mouth on fire, watching it burn, slowly. “ You have a job to do, the mafia is at it again, killing seems to be their forte now a days, hurry “ the man said and hung up.
The woman smirked, put her cell phone away and walked to the edge of the building, sighing. “ Yeah it does, well time for me to get to work “ she said. Her phone rang again, she flicked the toothpick away and answered the phone, sighing. “ What is it alex ?” She asked, annoyed a little. The man gulped on the other end and smirked, she smirked too. “ Good luck alice “ he said, then hang up.
I smirked, put the phone away and jumped off the building, I grabbed a tree branch and walked into the street, it was midnight and there was a lot of people, making me blend in perfectly, I smirked and pulled out a tracker. “ There you are “ I muttered, knowing where the mafia was at now. I ran into an alleyway and hid behind the wall, I glanced out of the corner and saw two guards, I smirked and came out of the wall, smiling. “ Excuse me sir ?” I asked, walking toward them.
Both of them walked toward me, I smiled sweetly at them, putting my hand on my chest, worried. “ Can one of you two escort me to the nearest bank, unfortunately I don’t know my way around this place and I’m lost “ I said, a worried tone in my voice. They both smiled and closed their eyes, I smirked as my eyes narrowed.
I kicked one in the jaw and punched one in the gut, they both fainted, out cold. “ Are they all this easy, if so, I won’t have any trouble at all “ I said, pushing my hair back. I bent down and picked up a card key, smiling. I went over to the door, slid the key in the lock and walked inside. Suddenly five guys saw me and started shooting at me. “ Crap !” I hissed, hiding behind some crates as bullets flew passed me.
I grabbed my gun and came out from my cover, kneeling down and firing, I hit three of them, one bullet grazed my cheek. I put my gun away and went in between the boxes, one shot at me, I swore and did a handstand. I turned my wrists and pushed my body to the side, I landed on one knee and charged at the man, angry.
I hit the man with my knees, breaking his neck on impact. I grabbed his tie and threw him toward the other two, I grabbed the bar above my head and hauled myself into an air duct. They shot up at me, one hit my leg, then my arm, I swore and jumped down. I rushed at them, dodging the bullets, smirking. I did a cartwheel and broke both of their necks.
I landed on my feet and ran toward the main office, more men saw me and shot at me, I swore and hid behind a crate. I came out of cover and did a handstand, I moved my hands and wrists in a circle fast and kicked five of them, two were left. I smirked, landed and pulled out my gun, I ran up to one man and snapped his neck with my hand.
The other man gasped and started to get up, I gripped his wrist and pointed my gun to his head, angry. “ Where’s your leader ?” I asked, ticked off. He laughed as he struggled to get away, smirking, I glared at him. “ I’m not telling you, you psycho woman “ he spat, angry, scared. I sighed and shook my head, tightening my trigger finger, murder in my eyes.
I looked at him and put my gun away, plus my knife, he looked at me, confused, I smirked. “ Now let’s try this again, where is your boss ?!” I shouted, angry, my left eyes glowed a red, silver color. The man’s eyes dimmed and he sighed, I waited, looking through his head, frustrated. “ Just up ahead, the door to the left “ he said, toneless.
I smirked and sighed as my left eyes returned to normal, the man blinked and looked at me. “ Goodbye “ I said, he gasped, then I tore my hand through his chest. He died instantly and I ran upstairs and into a room, gun held up. I burst into the room, gun pointed at the boss, he gasped, his eyes wide. “ Who are you !” He shouted, backing up, scared.
I smirked and walked calmly toward him, he backed up against the wall, scared. I disappeared and reappeared in front of him, gun pointed at his head, he gasped as his eyes widened. “ No, stop, I’ll…I’ll pay you anything you want, just don’t kill me, please !” He begged, desperate, scared. My eye turned red and silver and the man’s eyes dimmed, I smirked. “ Do you know a man named kotare and aster ?” I asked, calm.
The man shook his head and my eyes returned to normal, he blinked and gasped, scared. “ Please don’t kill me “ he begged, scared. I smiled a little, fang showing, my finger tightened on the trigger. “ Goodbye, die “ I said. His eyes widened, tears in them as he got ready to scream, I shot him as he did scream.
I walked out of the building, smiling, the building blew up when I was a block away. “ I better get clear of this area before the cops show up “ I said, sighing. Two hours passed and I was on a building, overlooking the city, my cell phone rang, I sighed and answered it. “ ALICE, YOU WENT WAY TOO FAR !” Alex shouted, angry.
I winced as I pulled the phone away from my ear, then put it back. “ They didn’t give me much of a choice, plus I tore my hand through one of them, so I had tom get rid of the evidence, I’m wanted, you know that “ I said, lighting a smoke in my mouth. Alex sighed and hung up, I growled and put my phone away, sighing.
I stood up and walked down to the river, thinking of kotare. One hour passed as I walked along the river, thinking of kotare, smiling sadly. “ That day, I thought I died, but I didn’t, know all I want is to find kotare and live with him again, just the two of us “ I said, laying down in the grass. I flicked the smoke in the water and sighed, looking up at the sky, I wiped the make up off my face and changed clothes.
I wore a black tank top and blue pants, with black shoes. I walked down the bank and threw my gun and knife away, sighing. I saw someone up ahead, wounded and unconscious, I gasped as I smelt a familiar scent. “ It couldn’t be….could it ?” I thought, running toward the man on the ground. I went to my knees and gasped, as my eyes widened, tears in them.
On the ground was kotare, blood pouring out of his stomach, I picked him up and ran to my home, laying him on the bed. I grabbed some bandages and water, treating his wound. “ I know this won’t kill him, he’s a full vampire, but it hurts me to see him like this “ I thought, wiping the blood off of him. An hour passed and I was done, I put the washcloth on his face, wiping the dirt and blood off of it, smiling.
I gasped as he grabbed my hand, smiling, I looked at him, tears in my eyes. “ I was wondering when I would find you, I missed you so much, my alice “ He whispered, opening his eyes and looking at him. I couldn’t move, couldn’t breath, he sat up, his wound healed, smiling. “ Alice “ he said. Tears fell down my face, he smiled at me, happy to find me again. “ Kotare !” I shouted as I embraced him tightly.
I cried on his bare chest as he embraced me tightly to him, smiling, stroking my hair. “ Alice, I’m so glad you’re not dead, I was so scared, I searched for you everyday “ he whispered, sad, happy. I looked at him, smiling, he put his hand on my cheek and wiped the tears away, smiling. He leaned down and closed his eyes, I closed mine too. “ Alice “ he whispered, before he put his lips on mine.
I moaned a little as his lips brushed against mine, a fang touching it a little. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist, putting his left hand on the back of my neck, deepening our kiss. He and I had longed for this moment, this day, when we could meet, we both yearned for this contact, this passion, the want.
He spun me around, laying me on the bed, he was over me, still kissing me. He parted from me for a second, caressing my cheek, gently, smiling. “ Alice “ he said, husky, leaning down to my neck. I smiled at him, he smiled back, love in our eyes. He kissed my neck, trailing them down to my chest, back up my neck and captured my lips again. “ Kotare ?” I asked, as he parted for a second, then kissed me again.
He put his hand under my shirt and smiled, parting from me, running his lips along my neck. “ Mmmmm ?“ He asked, eyes looking at mine, smiling. I was about to answer when my cell phone rang, I sighed and grabbed it, putting it to my ear. “ Hello ?” I asked, annoyed. Alex chuckled, then coughed at the other end, serious now. “ You have another mission alice, go to Turin temple and kill a boss, hurry “ alex said and hung up.
I sighed and closed my eyes, kotare put his hand on the cell phone and closed it, I looked at him. “ You can worry about that later, love, now where were we at ?” He asked, taking the phone and laying it on the floor, smiling. I smiled at him, sadly and disappeared, he gasped. I reappeared by a wall, leaning against it, phone in hand. “ I have to go kotare, I’ll be back, I promise “ I said, smiling.
I gasped when he was in front of me, I looked away, sad. He put his hand under my chin and made me look at him, his eyes sad. “ Alice I love you, promise you’ll come back “ he said, sad, worried. I nodded and smiled, he did too and leaned foreword, pressing his lips to mine in a gentle and passionate kiss. We parted and he looked at me, his gaze capturing mine, I was unable to look away. I couldn’t help it any longer and I kissed him, fear and worry in my kiss.
He wrapped his other arm around my waist tightly, feeling my fear and worry, kissing back. He pushed me against the wall, his body against mine, I took his hand in mine and squeezed, scared, he squeezed back, scared too. “ I might not come back from this kotare, this is the most dangerous one of my missions “ I thought, tears flowing down my closed eyes.
He parted from me, putting his hand on my cheek, a worried and scared expression on his face and eyes. I kissed him and grabbed two guns, putting them in my pants pockets, changing my outfit. I put on blue shorts, black shoes, a red tank top and a white jacket, I faced kotare, he walked toward me, hesitant. I reached my hand out to him, he rushed toward me, grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest.
I gasped as I hit his chest, as he embraced me, trembling, my eyes wide and sad. “ Alice, please come back home, back to me, I can’t bear to lose you like this, not again “ he whispered, scared, sad, his grip tightening. I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back, sadness in his eyes. “ I will kotare, I’ll always come back to you “ I said, he leaned down and kissed me, passionately.
I kissed back, fear, yearning, sadness and longing in our kiss. I parted from him and walked out the door, slowly letting my hand slip away from his, sadness in both our eyes and faces. I walked out the door and toward the temple, thinking of kotare. “ I love you kotare and always will, goodbye my love, kotare “ I thought sad, letting a tear fall from my eyes.
One hour passed and I was walking up a path that led to the temple, I put my hands on my guns and walked slower, smirking. Suddenly two men appeared in front of me and one in back. I spun around and shot the one behind and spun in front of me, just as the men fired at me. I did a back flip as the bullets came at me, on grazed my cheek and the other, pierced my leg, I clenched my teeth as I landed on the ground.
I shot one in the head and put my guns away, rushing at the other one, he gasped as his gun ran out of bullets. I was at him, he smirked, pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the shoulder, I clenched my teeth and glared at him. I grabbed his knife hand, pulled it out and jabbed him in the neck with my elbow, killing him instantly.
I rushed toward the temple, gun down, panting, my wound was bleeding and bad. I stopped, tore a piece of my shirt off and tied it around my shoulder and leg, hissing in pain when I tightened it. I rushed in the building, shooting people on the way and dodging bullets, several grazing my cheek. I walked into a narrow hall and saw a man, pointing a gun at me, I shot it out of his hand and walked toward him, calm.
I pointed the gun at his head, his eyes widened as he gasped, falling on his butt. My left eye turned red and silver, the man’s dulled. “ Where is your boss ?” I asked, calm, angry a little. The man’s voice was emotionless and calm when he spoke, I smirked. “ She’s on the top floor of the temple “ he said, calm. My eyes went back to normal and the man blinked, I smirked and shot him, turning away.
I ran up to the top floor, panting. I walked down the outside, a railing to my left, halls to my right, my gun was up as I walked slowly passed each one. Suddenly a woman came out of nowhere and struck her hand at me, I dodged it barley, landing on one knee. The railing melted, green oozing off of it, I pointed my gun at her, my eyes wide as I gasped. “ Acid ?!” I thought, scared, but calm outside.
She ran at me, I shot at her, dodging her hand as it hit the railing behind me, eyes wide. I gasped as my eyes widened as she smirked, she spun around and kicked me in the head. I fell off the temple, it was a long ways down, I gasped as the woman jumped after me, raising her other hand. I pointed my gun at her as she brought it toward my stomach. I shot her in the head and gasped, her hand tore through my stomach, I coughed up blood as my eyes widened.
She crashed my body into the ground, a crater beneath my body, a pool of blood forming too, blood ran down the sides of my mouth as I screamed. I raised my gun again, weak, my vision fading, I shot at her head. She dodged and raised her acid hand, smirking, I smiled a little, thinking of kotare and his face. “ Kotare I love you, goodbye “ I thought, my eyes dimming.
Suddenly a hand tore through her chest, I opened my eyes and gasped, behind her was kotare, an angry look on his face and eyes. “ K….ko….kotare “ I whispered, coughing up blood, smiling. Kotare was ticked off, his fangs showing, his eyes a crimson color, he growled, menacing. “ How dare you touch her, you hurt someone precious to me now you die !” He growled, eyes glowing.
He withdrew his hand and cut off the vampires head, it turned to dust. The blood on his hand faded away, he saw me and gasped, his eyes widened, he rushed toward me and picked me up in his arms, on his knees, tears in his eyes. “ Alice “ he said, sad. I smiled at him and put my hand on his chest, fading away, the darkness taking me. “ It’s not fair, this darkness is taking me away from you “ I whispered, sad, coughing up blood.
He put his hand on my face, sad, tears falling from his eyes, mine too. “ Kotare, I just want to spend one more night with you, I…..I love you kotare “ I whispered, torn, sad. I squeezed his hand, scared, he squeezed back, sad, fear gripping him. “ Alice I won’t lose you, I can turn you, you’d…..you’d live “ he said, sad. I looked at him and put my hand on his cheek, tracing his face, smiling, tears flooding my eyes. “ Kotare I love you, you can…..can…. “ I whispered, my eyes closing.
His eyes widened as he gasped, his breathing stopped, fear gripping him tightly. “ Alice, alice…..alice ?” He asked, looking at me, caressing my cheek, scared. My body went limp, I stopped breathing, my body went cold. “ A….alice !” He shouted, scared, tears in his eyes, fear of losing me gripping him even more. My heart stopped beating, his bangs went over his eyes, he shook, trembling, gripping my body tighter. “ ALICE !!!” He screamed as my hand fell from his cheek, raising his head in the air, it started raining.
He put my head on his shoulder, embracing my cold body to his, tears falling from his face. “ Alice, I…..I won’t lose you, I can’t lose you….forgive me, please forgive me “ he whispered, torn and broken. His eyes turned crimson, fangs out, he looked at my face and bit my neck, drinking my blood. He withdrew and bit his wrist, he put it in his mouth and sucked his own blood.
He lifted my head and leaned down, eyes closing. “ Alice I love you, please….please come back to me “ he thought, gripping my body to him tighter to his, squeezing my hand, tightly. He put his blood in my body as he kissed me, passionately, a little blood went down my mouth. He parted from me and caressed my face, worried, scared that I wouldn’t come back. “ Alice please wake up, don’t leave me like this, come back to me “ he whispered, leaning toward my ear.
He gasped as my heart beat two times, then beat normally, I moaned a little and opened my eyes, slowly, they were crimson. “ Kotare “ I whispered, confused, sleepy. His eyes widened as he gasped, his grip on me tightened, he smiled, I smiled back. “ Alice !” He shouted, embracing me to him, tears in his eyes. I looked at him and smiled, embracing him back, he looked at my eyes, guilt ran through him.
He looked away from me, bangs over his eyes, I looked at him. “ I’m sorry alice, you’re a vampire now, because of me….I turned you, forgive me alice, I’m so….” he gasped as I put my hand on his cheek, smiling, love in my eyes. He looked at me, sadness in his eyes, I shook my head and looked at him. “ I’m happy to be a vampire, if it means being with the one I love kotare, I love you, you don’t need to be sorry “ I said, my voice gentle, calm, caring.
He smiled and put hand on my face, caressing it, smiling. “ Alice I love you too “ he said, gently, smiling. He leaned down, his eyes closing, I smiled and closed my eyes. I moaned a little when his lips brushed against mine, his embrace tightening, pulling me closer to him, I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing back, bringing him closer to me.” Thank you “ he thought, deepening the kiss.
He parted from me, looking into my eyes, I smiled, looking into his. He wiped the blood off the side of my mouth, fireflies swirled up when we laid down in the grass, staring at the sky. “ Alice, I….I was so scared when I lost you, my heart stopped for a second “ he whispered, torn, caressing my cheek. He was above me, holding himself up with his arms, our shirts off, smiling. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he leaned down and kissed me, gently.
He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me tighter to him, we had a kissing fit and withdrew, he laid on his back, smiling. I put my head and arms on his chest, tears in my eyes, forming, he wrapped his arms around me, looking at me. “ Alice what’s wrong ?” He asked, worried. I looked away, bangs over my eyes, shaking, sobbing.
He gripped my chin with his hand and made me look at him, putting his other hand on my cheek, wiping the tears away. “ Alice, please talk to me “ he whispered, sad, eyes and face sad and worried. I looked at him and sighed, eyes teary, he wiped them away. “ I’m thirty, it hurts my throat “ I said, sad, the tears gone. He chuckled and leaned his neck to me, I gasped, he smiled, love in his eyes. “ Go ahead, it won’t hurt, you need to feed, so here “ he said, smiling.
My eyes turned crimson, fangs showed. I leaned down to his neck and bite into it, he gasped a little as a sharp pain went through him, I drank, blood running out of his wound a little. He put his hand on the back of my head, smiling, tears ran down my cheeks. “ Alice don’t cry “ he whispered, soothing, trying to comfort me as much as he could.
He embraced my body to his tighter, I embraced back, my hand squeezed his, he squeezed back, smiling. I withdrew and looked at him, he chuckled and licked the blood around my mouth, I giggled, he pushed me on the ground, leaning toward me. “ Now what am I too you, reliable or not ?” He asked, joking tone in his voice, laughing a little.
I looked at him and thought, then smiled, he smiled back, love in our eyes. “ Unreliable “ I said, joking, giggling a little. He raised an eye and smirked, grinning evilly, I gulped as he came closer. “ Unreliable am I ?” He asked, curious, smirking. He started to tickle my sides, I laughed and kicked a lot, he laughed too as he tickled me, smirking. “ Kotare stop, that tickles !” I laughed, tears in my eyes.
He smiled as he tickled my side more, I laughed harder, smiling, he smiled at me, chuckled. “ Now what am I to you again ?” He asked, laughing, grinning. I laughed harder, he leaned down and kissed me passionately, smiling, I smiled to, he stopped his tickling. “ You’re reliable, I love you kotare “ I said, giggling a little. He smiled and ran his hand through my hair, the other caressing my cheek, lovingly.
He sighed and leaned against a wall, I leaned against his chest, my head and hands on it, smiling. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me, I kissed back, shooting stars went across the sky, fireworks went off in the distance, we both watched them, content. He sighed and ran his hand through my hair, my eyes closed, a smile on my face.
He looked at my eyes and smiled, I looked at him, smiling. “ The strands in your eyes, that color them wonderful, stop me and steal my breath, and tell me that we belong together, I’ll be your crying shoulder, I’ll be your protector, I’ll love you till the end of my dying days, I’ll be your greatest lover, the man that has your heart, I’ll be the greatest man you’ll ever love “ he sang, his voice soothing and gentle.
I smiled as he sang to me, I wrapped my arms around his neck, he embraced me to him tighter. “ I love you kotare “ I whispered, kissing him, gently. He smiled and kissed me back, passionately, caressing my cheek. “ I love you too my angel, alice, my one and only love “ he said, smiling. We laid in each others arms, smiling, watching the fireworks and shooting stars.
An hour passed and he was still awake, he ran his hand along my face, tracing it, down my body to my hips and back up, smiling. I moaned a little, he smiled and kissed my lips gently, wrapping his arms around my waist and looked at my face, lit by the moonlight. “ She seems so angelic in the moonlight, even though she’s a vampire now “ he thought, smiling.