Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Confessions and Hearts ❯ Chapter 15 Home and grievences ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 15

Home and grievances




Five hours passed and kotare and I walked toward a mansion, it was brown, huge, with stone on the walls and vines. A bunch of people were outside, some woman and the rest men, kotare grabbed my hand and led me to them, smiling. “ Kotare !” One man shouted, happy. Kotare stopped and sighed, closing his eyes, I giggled.
Kotare walked up to everyone, smiling a little, I looked at them all. They glared at me, smiling at kotare, I smiled at him, he smiled back. “ Everyone this is alice, she’ll be staying with us, she’s a vampire now “ he said, an edge in his voice a little. They nodded and moved aside, kotare let go of my hand and led me to my room, he shut the door behind us and sighed.
I looked at him, one of the girl vampire’s was at the window, invisible, glaring at me. “ I’m sorry alice, you have to stay in this room while we live here, everyone will hate you, because I said you were a vampire now “ he said, looking at me. I smiled and nodded, he took my hand and kissed it, the vampire girl gasped and ran to everyone.
He put his hand under my chin and looked at me, love in his eyes. “ I love you alice, I’ll see you tonight at dinner “ he whispered and kissed me, I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his free hand around my waist tightly and kissed me more deeply, I moaned a little, he did too, smiling. There was a knock on the door, kotare pulled away and sighed, annoyed.
I smiled at him as he opened the door, he smiled back and closed it behind him. “ Kotare who is that girl ?” He asked, looking at him, filing through papers. Kotare ignored him and smiled, thinking of me, he walked downstairs and a woman approached him, smiling, annoyed. “ Kotare who is that girl, why were you walking with her and holding her hand ?” She asked, begging, angry a little.
Kotare touched her cheek and she stared at him, love in her eyes. “ She’s a former human, now a vampire “ he said, smiling, she smiled back. It was midnight and everyone was up, downstairs, talking. Kotare wore a black shirt, open at the top, a white jacket, open to the middle, white pants and black shoes. He sighed, ran his hand through his hair and walked upstairs, the girl vampire watched him, so did the boys.
One boy vampire walked up the stairs, quietly, kotare didn’t notice and walked into my room. I heard him and stood up, he left the door open and walked toward me, I held out my hand, he smiled. The boy vampire turned invisible and looked into the room at us, curious. Kotare walked toward me and grabbed my hand, pulling me toward him.
I gasped as my head and arms hit his chest, he embraced me tightly, eyes closed. Two girl vampires came by the boy and watched, angry at me. “ Alice I’ll spend the night with you, so you won’t get lonely “ he whispered in my ear, the others didn’t hear. I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back and caressed my cheek. “ Alice I love you “ he said, smiling, love in his eyes.
I smiled and kissed him, he kissed back, passionately. There was a knock at the door and kotare parted from me, sighing, looking into my eyes. “ I’ll be back when everyone is asleep in the morning “ he whispered, sad, kissing me before going. He walked out and closed the door behind him, walking down the stairs, sighing, going into his room. “ Kotare !” Someone shouted, angry a little.
Kotare looked toward the his bed, it was a girl vampire with long black hair, green eyes and wearing a black skirt and white shirt. “ Kotare why are you with that filthy former human, you should be with a real full vampire, one of your own kind “ she said, husky, walking toward him. He looked away, bangs over his eyes, she grabbed the flaps of his open shirt and he looked at her, she smiled.
She wrapped her arms around his neck, he tried to get away, she put her hand on his cheek. “ Kotare, kiss your fiancée, your parents arranged it when you were gone for those years “ she said, smiling. His eyes widened as she kissed him, passionately, she opened the door and pushed him into the wall, kissing him more.
I opened the door, wearing a black dress, I turned to my left and gasped, my eyes widened. “ Alice “ kotare said, pushing the girl away, looking at me. I looked at him, tears in my eyes, he took a step toward me. “ Kotare “ I said, my voice sad and teary. I ran out the door, heading deep into the forest. “ Alice !!” Kotare shouted, going to run after me, sad. The girl grabbed his arm, he stopped and glared at her, she gasped, still holding on to his arm.
He turned toward her and slammed her against the wall, she looked at him, tears in her eyes, gasping, two vampire boys came up too. “ THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, IF ALICE HADN’T SEEN US LIKE THAT, she wouldn’t have been so sad, I DON’T CARE IF YOU ARE MY FIANCEE, IF ALICE GETS HURT, I’LL KILL YOU !” He shouted, low and menacing, teeth bared, face and eyes angry and eyes glowing crimson.
He ran out the door and ran into the forest, it was cold and raining hard outside, he ran faster as lightning cracked through the pitch black sky. “ Alice, please, don’t do anything reckless, please, I…..I can’t bare to lose you, not again “ he thought, worried, sad. I ran through the forest and tripped over a tree root, I yelped as I fell in the mud, tears streaming down my face.
I tried to get up and yelped, gripping my ankle, I had broken it, tears fell faster down my face. “ Kotare, I hate you…how could you do this to me “ I whispered, looking at the ground. I heard footsteps and looked up, it was david, sad. “ What’s wrong ?” He asked, sad, worried. He saw my ankle and fixed it, helping me up, he smirked and pushed me against the tree, I gasped as my eyes widened.
He bit my neck, I gasped as he sucked my blood, my eyes widened, his arms gripping my body tightly. A pulse went through kotare that sent him to his knees, his eyes wide as he gasped. “ Alice is in trouble “ he thought, fighting the pain and rushing toward where I was at. I screamed as he pressed his fangs deeper into my skin, my vision was fading, my breathing shallow, he withdrew and looked at me.
Kotare stopped in front of us, staring at the sight, I looked at him. “ Ko….tare “ I whispered, fainting, david smirked. Kotare got ticked off and swiped at david, he disappeared and I fell foreword. “ Alice !” He shouted, catching me in his arms. He went to one knee and flipped me over, checking my pulse, it was faint, very faint, I was going to die if I didn’t get blood. “ Alice “ he whispered, torn.
He picked me up bridal style and rushed back to the mansion, running faster than he had ever ran in his life. He crashed through the door and carried me into a room, a doctor came in and rushed kotare out, trying to. “ No, I’m not leaving her side, let me go !” He shouted, fangs bared. The doctor let him stay, he ran to my side and gripped my hand tightly, worried, scared.
An hour passed and I was stable, my heartbeat was normal, he sighed and looked at me. The girl vampire who I'd seen came in, hand on her chest, one guy too, worried. “ Alice, don’t leave me here, not again, I love you so much, please wake up, my angel, my alice “ he whispered, caressing my face with his other hand, worried and scared for my life.
The girl went out and kotare saw her, he kissed me, stood up and walked toward her. The boy gasped as kotare slammed his fiancée against the wall, a murderous look in his eyes, he was ticked off, shaking with anger, teeth bared and eyes glowing crimson. “ I told you if alice was hurt because she saw us together I’d kill you, she was close to death again “ he growled, his tone deadly and angry.
He raised his hand, preparing to kill her, when a strong pulse went through him, he gasped as his eyes widened. He turned toward my room and gripped his chest, panting, the boy looked at him, the girl had fainted. “ Alice !” He shouted, worry and fear gripping him. He rushed inside as my heart stopped, the monitor going to a flat line.
He gripped my hand tightly, tears streaming down his face, the doctor put things on my heart and shocked me, it didn’t work. “ Alice, please don’t leave me, stay with me baby, c’mon alice, don’t give up on me, please alice, wake up !” He shouted, putting his hands on the sides of my face, frightened for my life. The doctor shocked me again, my heart started beating and the doctor sighed.
Kotare was still in shock, caressing my face, tears flowing down his face. “ Alice please wake up, please, I can’t lose you again, not again, please, my angel “ he whispered, putting his head on my chest, gripping my body tighter, crying. One hour passed and he was still by my side, tired, the doctor put his hand on his shoulder. “ Kotare you should get some sleep “ he said, worried.
Kotare’s parents came in and kotare saw them, a worried look in his eyes. “ Kotare why aren’t you with your fiancée ?” His mother asked, walking toward him. I moaned a little, kotare gasped and looked at me, his hand squeezing mine, tears in his eyes, his other hand caressing my face. “ Alice, c’mon my love, wake up “ he whispered, happy, smiling.
My eyes slowly opened and I saw kotare, he gasped, his eyes widened, I smiled at him. “ Kotare “ I said, faint, smiling. Kotare’s father came behind his son, his mother to his side, kotare caressed my face, smiling.” Alice !” He said, embracing my body to his, I gasped, closed my eyes and embraced him back. He cried on my shoulder, tears formed in my eyes, happy. “ Alice, my dear alice, I was so scared, I thought I had lost you for good this time “ He cried, gripping me tighter.
I embraced him back tightly, he picked me up and carried me to my bed, laying me down and covering me up. “ I’ll be back tonight alice “ he whispered and walked out the door. His father, mother and his fiancée was downstairs, sitting down, eating. “ Kotare !” His fiancée shouted, happy. His parents looked at him as he walked toward them, sitting down next to his fiancée, she smiled.
She hugged his arm and he smiled a little, amused, his mother smiled, his father was too. “ Now kotare the wedding will be held a week from today, you and Fera will live together from that point on “ he said, smiling, hugging his wife. Kotare sighed and closed his eyes, they all looked at him, worried.” I can’t do it, I won’t marry fera, because I love alice “ he said, looking at his parents.
His father got up, his mother looked at him, fera gasped. “ You will marry fera for this family kotare, you don’t have a choice, it’s an arranged marriage, this alice was a worthless human anyways, she’s more worthless as a vampire now “ he said, calm, angry a little. Kotare got up angry, his fangs showing, eyes crimson, his father and mother gasped, shocked, fera did too.
Fera grabbed his arm, he brushed it away, ticked off, his mother looked at him, sad. “ She’s not worthless, SHE MAY BE A FORMER HUMAN, BUT SHE IS THE ONE I LOVE, AND NEITHER HEAVEN NOR HELL CAN CHANGE HOW I FEEL FOR HER !” Kotare shouted, blowing out five candles, shaking with anger. His father slammed him against wall, kotare glared at him, his mother gasped, fera did too. “ So you love this former human, she’s not even a full vampire “ he shouted, angry.
Kotare looked away, bangs over his eyes, his father let go of his shirt and stepped back, angry. “ That doesn’t matter, I love her and she loves me, she accepted me as a vampire when I first met her, and I loved her as a human, I still love her after everything we’ve been through together “ he said, looking toward my room.
It was midnight and he walked upstairs, his parents turned invisible and followed him, fera went to sleep. He changed into a white shirt and black pants, putting on a red jacket, smiling. They followed kotare into my room and leaned against the door, I was on the bed, gripping my throat, panting, tears in my eyes. “ Alice you don’t have to go through this “ kotare said, sad, eyes sad. I looked at him and smiled, he smiled back and took off his white jacket and shoes.
He got on the bed and held himself up with one hand, caressing my cheek with the other. He leaned his neck toward me, I couldn’t help it and knocked him against the bed, I was hovering over him, panting, my eyes crimson. “ Alice “ he whispered. I leaned down and bit into his neck, drinking his blood, tears flowing down my eyes.
Kotare’s eyes saddened, he put his left hand against my head, the other wrapped around my waist tightly. “ Don’t cry alice “ he whispered, sad, worried. I closed my eyes, crying, gripping his shirt tightly, shaking as sobs racked my body, his embrace tightened. “ All I want is this man and his blood, I love him so much, I’d give anything to be with him always “ I thought as I withdrew, panting.
He smiled as his wound healed, he wiped away my tears and the blood around my mouth, looking away sadly, bangs over his eyes. “ I’m so sorry alice “ he said, torn, teeth clenched, his left hand too. He gasped as I put my hand on his cheek, he looked at me, tears in my eyes. “ Why ?” I asked, sad. He sat up and held me in his arms, I looked at him. “ I turned you into a monster, you’re suffering now because of me “ he whispered, sad, torn.
I looked at him, tears flowing down my cheeks, bangs over my eyes. “ Kotare, I forgave you for that when you turned me “ I said, looking at him. He put his hand on my cheek as I looked at him, he smiled a little, I smiled back. “ Alice thank you “ he said, smiling now. He leaned down and kissed me, his father took a step foreword, his mother stopped him.
I moaned a little as his lips brushed against mine, he wrapped his left arm around my waist, bringing me closer to him, I kissed back as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His right hand went up to my hair, running it through my hair, smiling, I was too. He put both of his hands on my shirt and slid it to my elbows, stopping.
I parted from him, he was smiling, love in his eyes. “ Alice I love you “ he whispered in my ear, smiling still. I smiled at him and put my hands on his face, love in my eyes. “ I love you too, kotare “ I said, smiling. He kissed me again, passionately, putting his left hand on the back of my head, deepening it. My hands slid down his neck, feeling for his shirt.
He chuckled, grabbed my hands and put them on his shirt, leading them to the buttons. He took off my shirt and tossed it on the edge of the bed, I undid his shirt and dropped it on the floor, smiling. He parted from me, hovering over me, his arms holding him up, we both smiled at each other, love in our eyes. “ Alice “ He said, husky, want in his voice as he leaned down.
He kissed me passionately, I kissed back, wrapping my arms under his arms, holding his back. His left hand went under my back and unhooked my bra, tossing it somewhere. He embraced me to him, bringing my body closer to his, our skin touching. I giggled as he put his lips on my neck, running them down my neck, slowly.
He looked at me, I looked back, he grabbed my hand and I blushed. He kissed my hand and ran his lips down my arm, up my neck and captured my lips again. “ Kotare “ I whispered, need in my voice, smiling. He put his hand on my face and caressed it, softly, gently, smiling. “ Alice I love you more than anything in this world, I always will “ He said, kissing me again.
I smiled and kissed him, he kissed back, he put his hand in my hair, deepening our kiss and running his hand through my hair. An hour passed and kotare was lying on his back, panting a little, eyes closed. I had my head and arms on his chest, eyes open, smiling, he had his arms around me. “ Kotare will you stay with me ?” I asked, worried and sad a little.
He looked at me, confused as to why I asked this and sighed. “ Of course I will alice, until I die, I can’t bare life without you by my side “ he whispered in my ear, kissing my cheek. I looked at him, smiling, he put his hand on my cheek and caressed it, his touch soft and gentle, loving. “ Kotare thank you, I love you so much “ I said, smiling.
He kissed me again, I kissed back, his grip on me tightened as he held my body to his tighter, he moaned a little, I did too. “ Alice I love you too, more than my own life, I’ll never leave you “ he whispered in my ear, smiling, I smiled back and fell asleep. He smiled and moved his left arm up and down my back, I smiled, he did too. “ Go to sleep my love, I’ll see you in the morning “ he whispered in my ear as I fell into a deep sleep.
Two hours passed and I was still asleep, kotare had his head by mine, looking at my face as the moonlight hit my face. He ran his hand from my cheek, tracing my face, going down my body to my hips and back up, caressing my cheek again. “ Alice nothing will separate me from you, I swear it “ he said, soft . He heard a knock at his door and sighed, looking at me.
He sat up, put on his white shirt, covered me up and walked out of the room. He looked in front of him and saw his fiancée and his mother, sad. “ Mother “ kotare said, crossing his arms, she smiled. His fiancée had tears in her eyes and ran away, his mother sighed and looked at kotare, angry a little. “ Kotare you really do love that girl, don’t you ?” She asked, sad, smiling a little.
Kotare sighed and leaned against my door, running his hand up his bangs, then looked at his mother, smiling. “ I do, not even you nor father can take her away from me “ he said, left hand clenching, angry a little. His father appeared, angry, but his mother stopped him. “ Kotare how dare you sleep with that filthy half vampire, I will kick you out of my house !” His father shouted, angry, teeth bared, eyes crimson.
Kotare scoffed and looked at his father, glaring, eyes crimson, teeth out. “ Go ahead, as long as I have alice with me, I’ll be alright, you can’t separate me from her, I won’t let you “ kotare growled, angry. A pulse went through kotare that sent him to his knees, his father and mother went toward him, worried. “ Alice “ he whispered, his breath shaky.
He got up, fighting the pain and ran into my room. I was coughing up blood, my eyes wide as I gasped. “ Alice !” Kotare shouted, running toward me. He grabbed me in his arms and I gripped his shirt, coughing more, my vision fading, kotare’s grip tightened. “ Kotare, this is because of david, because he bit me, please…make it go away !” I said, gripping his shirt more tightly, he gripped back.
Kotare stood up and his father walked into his room, his mother too, kotare was shaky, scared for my life. “ We can save her kotare, give her to us “ his father said, clenching his teeth. Kotare looked at his father and mother, shocked. He nodded and his father and mother held me, sinking their fangs into my neck, I gasped as my eyes widened.
Kotare went to his knees as the whole room went white, my body glowed a golden color, they were sucking the toxin out of my body and made me immune to david and any other vampire with this power. They withdrew and gave me back to kotare, I smiled at him as my eyes opened, his eyes and breath were shaky. “ Alice !” Kotare shouted, kissing me, I kissed back, smiling. Kotare’s parents smiled too happy, kotare and I parted and looked at them, smiling. “ Thank you “ I said, they nodded and disappeared.