Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Confessions and Hearts ❯ Chapter 16 Fever and ten years passed ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter `16


Fever and ten years past



Five hours had passed after kotare’s parents bit me, he was downstairs talking with them. “ So how is she ?” His father asked, concerned as kotare sat down. Kotare looked up at my room, closed his eyes, sighed and looked down, sad. Kotare put his hand over his eyes and sighed, shaking a little as he felt the fever rising in my body from his. “ She has a really high fever “ he said, breath shaky, eyes too.
His father and mother looked up toward my room, kotare gripped the chair tightly, ripping it, his breath shaky. “ She’s burning up, I…I don’t know what I could do to help her, I feel helpless, I’ve been trying to bring the fever down…but it’s not working, at this rate she’ll…” he couldn’t finish, fearing what he was thinking.
His father stood up, sighing and went to the kitchen, his mother looked at kotare, worried at the state he was in now. “ Kotare “ she said, concerned, sad. Kotare got up, grabbed a washcloth and went up to my room, his mother followed, sad. Kotare opened the door and walked toward the bed, worried for me. I had kicked all the covers off the bed, I was sweating and panting badly, my hands clenching the bed.
Kotare sat on the bed and took me in his arms, washing my face and the sweat off of it, putting on my head, smiling sadly. “ Alice, how are you feeling ?” He asked, caressing my face, his face full of worry for me. I looked at him and panted, burning up, I put my head closer to his stomach, tired. “ I’m burning up, kotare make it stop, it burns so much, I’m so tired “ I whispered, faint, panting.
Kotare continued to stroke my face, sad, eyes closing, teeth clenched. “ I’m trying alice “ he whispered, pained, sad. His mother walked toward him, standing behind him, sad, worried. I panted harder, tossing my head to the side, I gripped his hand tightly, he gripped back. “ Kotare…can you take off my clothes, it’s too hot, I’m burning up “ I asked, panting, faint.
He looked at me, I looked back, he smiled and nodded. “ Okay alice, I will, if it will help you “ he said, taking off my shirt. He took off all my clothes and laid me on the bed, looking away, I looked at him. “ Thank you kotare “ I whispered, smiling, falling asleep. Kotare looked at me and put his hand on my face, I smiled at him, love in my eyes. “ Anything for my girl” he whispered, smiling, love in his eyes.
He leaned down, closing his eyes and kissed me, gently. I kissed back, smiling, I moaned a little as his lips brushed against mine. He parted from me and smiled, caressing my face, I looked at him, my eyes closing. “ Get some sleep alice, I’ll be back in a while “ he whispered, standing up. I nodded and turned to my side, my front facing him, he smiled and walked toward the door. “ I love you kotare “ I whispered, smiling.
He stopped at the door and looked back at me, smiling, the hall lights hitting him, his mother was in the hall. “ I love you too alice “ he said, smiling and closed the door, quietly. His mother and him walked down the hall and went to the bathroom, kotare leaned against the wall, staring at the ceiling. His mother came out, his father came up the stairs. “ She’s suffering…but how can I help her, there has to be a way “ kotare whispered, worried, tired, staring at the ceiling.
They all walked downstairs and dawn was approaching, kotare yawned and went to the bathroom. He went to the sink and washed his face with cold water, leaving it running, his hands on the sides of the sink. “ Alice….there has to be a way to help you, even if it eases the pain you feel a little “ he thought, looking into the mirror.
An hour passed and kotare walked upstairs, sighing, sad, worried. “ Alice “ he thought. His parents were asleep in the room next to his, he walked into alice’s and walked toward the bed. I had a lot of sweat on my whole body, kotare touched my shoulder and I looked at him, tired, weary. “ Alice “ he said, worried, sad.
I sat up and fell foreword, he caught me and my head and arms hit his chest. “ Kotare it’s too hot in this room “ I whispered, faint. Kotare gripped my body to his tighter, teeth clenched, eyes shut, sad and tormented. “ Alice I’m so sorry, I let this happen to you, if I hadn’t let david bite you, this wouldn’t be…” he said, his voice torn, sad, pained.
I tried to grip his shirt, but almost fainted, my breathing heavy. “ She’s getting weaker, if I don’t do something, she won’t make it !” He thought, scared, worried. I gasped a little as he picked me up in his arms, I looked at him and sighed, his face looked determined, weary, pained. “ Kotare what are you doing ?” I asked, weak, faint.
He set me down in the tub and turned on the cold water, I gasped at how cold it was and then sighed, it felt nice and cold. Kotare looked at my relieved expression and smiled, I looked at him and smiled too. I was still a little hot though, it still burned my body, I was sweating a little, kotare grabbed a washcloth and a bucket full of ice and came over to me.
He poured the ice in the tub and I sighed, cooled off now, smiling. He smiled too and took off his soaking, sweaty white shirt, I looked at him, surprised a little. He leaned my body up a little and got in, his black pants getting drenched, he smiled and leaned my body against his, smiling. My head went on his chest and he wiped the washcloth along my body, getting the sweat off of me.
He finished wiping the sweat off of me and put the washcloth on the side of the tube, sighing and putting his head back, eyes closed. “ Kotare thank you, I feel a lot better now “ I said, looking at him, smiling. He opened his eyes and looked at me, smiling, putting his hand on my cheek, caressing it. “ I told you, I will do anything for the one I love “ he said, looking at me, smiling.
I smiled and put my arms and head on his chest, feeling his heart beat under my head, his embraced tightened as he sighed, closing his eyes, smiling. “ Kotare I love you “ I said, smiling, looking at him. He looked at me, resting his hand on my cheek, smiling, love in his eyes. “ I love you too alice, my love “ he said, smiling. He leaned down and kissed me, I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck.
His grip on me tightened, mine did too, I moaned a little as his lips brushed against mine, gently. He parted, our lips hovering inches away from each other, panting. “ Alice “ he whispered, panting. He kissed me again, passionately, deepening our kiss, I moaned a little when he put his hand on the back of my head, running his hand through my hair.
He parted from me, looking into my eyes, I looked into his, he smiled, I did too. “ Are you thirsty alice ?” He asked, panting, concerned. I looked away, sad, gripping his chest tightly, scared. He put his hand on my cheek and made me look at him, smiling a little, he kissed me, then parted, running his hand through my hair. “ It’s okay, you can drink my blood, I’m your lover, I love you more than anything, so it’s okay “ he said, looking at me, smiling, calm, happy.
I nodded, smiling and went by his neck, my eyes turning a crimson red, fangs out, kotare smiled and looked at me, I looked back and bit into his neck. He gasped a little as pain went through him, then subsided, he looked at me and smiled, I continued to drink, thirty, tired. He embraced me tighter to him, I embraced him back, smiling, closing my eyes, he did too, sighing. “ Alice “ he whispered, smiling.
I withdrew my fangs from him, panting, looking at him, his wound healed and he caressed my face, gently. I licked the blood off my lips, he smiled and licked the blood off my cheek that I had missed, I smiled, he did too. An hour passed and there was a knock at the door, kotare sighed and got out of the tub, I looked at him, smiling.
He opened it and saw his mother, she smiled and held up a charm bracelet. “ This will not let her get a fever, all you need to do is drink a little bit of her blood “ she said smiling. Kotare nodded and walked into the bathroom, his mother put the thing around my wrist, it locked and glowed. “ Alice I’m going to drink a little of you blood “ he said, kneeling down by me, stroking my face, smiling.
I smiled and nodded, leaning my neck to him, he took my wrist instead and put it to his mouth, looking at me. He kissed my wrist, then bit into it, I gasped a little at the pain, then sighed. “ Kotare “ I said, moaning a little, he chuckled and withdrew his teeth. He caressed my face, smiling, I smiled back. His mother smiled and left, kotare grabbed me out of the tub and laid me on the bed.
His father and mother came in the room, his mother was wearing a dress, his father, a black suit. “ It’s time for the dance, get ready “ his father said and they left. Kotare changed into a black suit and got a dress for me out of the closet, it was the black one. I put it on and went to the mirror, putting on earrings and the necklace.
I gasped as kotare wrapped his arms around my waist, his mouth sliding along my neck, smiling. “ You look beautiful alice “ he whispered, pulling some hair over my ear. I smiled at him and we walked out the door, everyone stared at us as we walked down the stairs. We went on the dance floor and started dancing, everyone else did too, smiling.
I walked out onto the terrace and stared at the sky, sighing. “ What’s wrong ?” Someone asked, concerned. I turned around and saw a vampire, with blonde hair, spiked a little and blue, cerulean eyes, sad. He approached me and looked at me, I looked back, sighing. “ It’s too hot in there, I like the view out here too “ I said, smiling. He smiled, grabbed my hand and wrapped his other around my waist and jumped off the terence, I gasped.
He ran toward a cliff by the sea, shooting stars went across the sky, a lunar rainbow in the sky, over the moon. “ Cain, it’s beautiful !” I said, looking at the view, my eyes lighting up. Cain grabbed my hand and danced with me, I smiled, he did too. Kotare walked onto the Terence, looking for me, his mother came out. “ Have you seen alice ?” He asked, worried.
His mother nodded and told him, kotare ran after us, worried. “ Alice “ he thought, running faster. Cain put his hand on my cheek and I looked at him, confused, he smiled, his eyes glowing. “ You look so beautiful in the moonlight, it’s tempting “ he said, leaning toward me. I gasped as he kissed me, passionately, my eyes wide.
Kotare came out of the trees and gasped, his eyes wide, cain hand his hand up my shirt, I glared at him and slapped him, hard. He growled at me and grabbed my hand, I gasped as he put it to his mouth, he bit into my hand and I gasped. Kotare suddenly appeared behind him, a murderous glare in his eyes, eyes glowing, teeth showing. “ Cain !” He shouted, ticked off.
Cain looked at kotare and kotare slammed him into the tree, I fainted and kotare caught me with his other arm, putting my head against his shoulder. “ If you ever touch her again, I’ll kill you !” Kotare growled, low, menacing. Kotare hit cain with his claws, cain fainted and fell on the ground, three claw marks on his cheek.
Kotare kicked him, breaking two ribs and picked me up bridal style, carrying me back to his house, the anger still there, his eyes still red. He set me on his bed and took off his jacket, seething with rage, he broke his coat hanger. I moaned a little and he looked at me, he walked over to me and put his hand on my cheek.
His eyes went back to normal and he sat down beside me, caressing my cheek, I looked at him, smiling. “ Kotare “ I said, sitting up, he smiled too. He leaned foreword and kissed me, gently, I kissed back, smiling, both our eyes closed. I moaned a little as his lips brushed against mine, he wrapped his free hand around my waist, bringing me closer to his body.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to me, he kissed me passionately, the hand went from my cheek and ran through my hair, deepening the kiss as kotare leaned forward more, pressing his lips to mine. He took off my shirt, I took off his, kissing him more. He ran his lips down my face, neck, arm, then went back, capturing my lips again.
I moaned a little as he trailed kisses down my neck, I gripped him tighter, he did too. “ Kotare “ I said, need in my voice. He chuckled and stopped in the middle of my neck, I looked at him, he did too. “ Alice I’m going to bit you, it’s way more pleasurable than this “ He said, his lips still on my neck. I smiled and nodded, he smiled back, kissed my neck and bit into it.
I gasped as pain ran through me, then pleasure, I closed my eyes, blushing as he drank my blood. “ K….kotare “ I whispered, half moaning a little, need in my voice. I looked out the window and saw the moon, full. “ Being with him is all I need, love him so much “ I thought. I looked at him and smiled, he looked at me, smiling back., his eyes glowed a light red, mine glowed a light blue, love in our eyes.
He withdrew his teeth and caressed my cheek, he saw the blood around my neck and licked it, I laughed lightly. He laid down on the bed and moved his hair away from his neck, I smiled and ran my lips down it. I stopped in the middle and looked at him, he looked back, I kissed him on his mouth and bit into his neck. He gasped as pain went through him, his grip on me tightening, pleasure replaced the pain immediately, he smiled, closing his eyes. “ A….alice “ he moaned a little, need in his voice.
I giggled and he looked at me, caressing my face gently, I moaned at his touch, smiling, closing my eyes. There was a knock at the door, kotare growled, annoyed, I stopped drinking, looking toward the door. “ Mother go away, alice and I are kind of busy at the moment “ He thought to her, sending her an image so she’d leave. He heard his mother gasp and came though the door, invisible.
Kotare looked at me as I withdrew my teeth, he kissed me passionately, I kissed back, running my hand through his hair, the other around his neck, he moaned a little, I did too. He parted from me and smiled, I smiled back, going to his neck.” I love you kotare “ I said, love in my voice. He smiled and embraced me to him, I embraced him back, I licked the blood off his neck, a low growl escaped his throat, I giggled.
He looked at me, caressing my face, tracing the lines on my face, my lips, resting on my cheek. “ I love you too alice, my love, my whole world “ he said, smiling. He kissed me passionately, I kissed back, he pushed me against the bed, running his hand down my neck, collar bone, arm, stomach and chest, I moaned a little.
His grip around my waist tightened, pulling my body against his more, my grip on his neck tightened, bringing him closer to me, our bodies touching. He ran his lips along my neck, across his fang marks, I gasped a little as pleasure hit me, he chuckled and licked the fang marks. I moaned a little and put my head to the left, eyes closed, blushing.
I leaned up and ran my lips across the fang marks on his neck, he moaned a little as pleasure hit him, his grip tightening. I laughed a little and licked it, slowly, he growled a little, putting his head up. I ran my lips to the front of his neck, collar bone and back up, capturing his lips again. He pushed me against bed more, I gasped as he ran his fangs across my mark, I smiled, blushing, eyes closed.
He looked at me and kissed me, I kissed back, I ran my hands down his chest, he smiled a little, I smiled. He parted from me, we were both panting, he laid down and closed his eyes, I laid my head and arms on his chest, smiling. He wrapped his arms around me, smiling too, we both stared at the moon. “ I love you kotare “ I whispered, falling asleep. He smiled at me and caressed my face, I smiled at him, he kissed me gently and parted. “ I love you too alice, more than anything “ he said, smiling.
I fell asleep and kotare watched me, running his hand along my face, tracing the line, down my neck, body, hips then back up, smiling. “ She’s my vampire angel “ he thought and fell asleep too. Ten years had passed after that and I was walking in the woods, kotare had stayed home and did paperwork for the vampire council, I sighed and heard a rustle in the bushes.
Kater stepped out and smiled, I smiled too and walked toward him, he did too. “ Kater how have you been ?” I asked, smiling. He grabbed my hand and I blushed, he let go and bowed. “ I’ve been doing well master “ he said, smiling, eyes closed. Kotare was done and went to sleep, tired, he got up and walked toward the balcony. “ Alice were are you ?” He wondered, worried.
There was a knock at his door and he opened it, it was his mother, they walked downstairs. I was in the forest by our house and sighed, it was night already, kater was behind me.” Bye kater I have to go, it was good to see you “ I said, smiling. I got up and walked away, kater suddenly grabbed me and held my head still, I gasped. “ Don’t move master “ he said.
I looked at him and gasped, my eyes widened, fear in them. His eyes glowed a dark blue and he bit into my neck, on the right, I gasped as my eyes widened more, shocked. Kotare was in the dining hall, talking with his mother. He gasped as he smelt something, his eyes widened, his mother looked at him. “ The scent of blood, it’s alice’s !” He said and rushed out the door.
His mother followed, worried, kotare was scared for me, running faster. “ Alice !” He thought, worried, panic in his voice. I gasped as he drank my blood more, his fangs going deeper into my neck, I screamed a little, he covered my mouth. “ Why are you doing this kater ?” I thought, my vision getting hazy, I blushed and was disgusted by the pleasure caused by his bite.
I slapped him and he withdrew his fangs, I fell foreword, he caught me, smiling. Kotare skidded to a stop, eyes wide as he gasped, his mother did too. “ You’re….!” Kotare said, his breath shaky as he remembered who it was. He growled as his eyes glowed red, fangs out, eyes squinted, kater smiled. “ Kater, you were her friend, why did you bite her !” He growled, shouting, angry.
I moaned a little as I opened my eyes, kotare looked at me, eyes wide, kater did too. “ Alice !” Kotare said, eyes going back to normal, teeth too. I looked at him and reached out my hand, smiling, my eyes hazy, kater touched my neck, kotare growled. “ Don’t you dare touch her !” Kotare shouted, angry. I looked at kater and fainted, kater picked me up and gave me to kotare.
Kotare took me and slashed at kater, he got two strips on his cheek, kater glared at him. Kotare flicked the blood off his hands, giving kater a murderous glare. Kater disappeared, kotare ran to our house and set me on the bed, his mother helping. One hour passed and kotare was sitting by my side, caressing my cheek, I opened my eyes and looked at him. “ Alice why did kater bite you ?” He asked, worried, embracing me to his chest.
I embraced him back, crying, touching my neck, he embraced me tighter. “ Kotare please don’t kill kater, he’s my friend “ I said, crying, embracing him tighter. A minute of silence passed, my crying had stopped, kotare looked at me, putting his hand under my chin. “ I won’t, but please be careful, your blood can make vampires stronger and live longer “ he said, worried.
I smiled, he did too and kissed me passionately, I kissed back. We parted and went to sleep in each others arms. Three months passed and I had been meeting with kater, he was slowly losing his mind and I let him drink my blood willingly. I was walking home one day and walked inside, cain was there, he smiled, I smiled back.
Cain walked toward me, I walked toward him. “ Do you want me to go get kotare, he’s in a meeting “ he said, smiling. I shook my head and smiled, he walked up the stairs, I followed him. “ So what happened to you neck, who bit you ?” He asked, looking at my neck.
I gasped and grabbed my neck, cain threw the bandage away and was in front of me in an instant.” Your blood belongs to kotare, but that fang mark doesn’t, you can’t have anyone else have you blood, not even me “ he said, putting his hand under my chin. I looked at him, blushing, he put a fresh bandage on my fang mark, leaning toward me.
I couldn‘t breath, my eyes wide, shaking, he smiled. “ Of course there is something you can do and I won’t tell him about it “ he said, love in his eyes. I gasped, eyes wide, as he kissed me. I raised my hand to slap him, but he was pulled from me, hitting a wall, going through it. I gasped as my eyes widened, it was kotare, glaring at cain.
Cain got out of the wall, coughing, gripping his side, blood on his cheek. “ Cain “ kotare said, looking at him, murder in his eyes. Cain got up and looked at kotare, then me, scared, I grabbed kotare’s arm, he looked at me. His glare gone, love in them, I smiled and shook my head, cain was confused. “ Kotare don’t kill him, please “ I said, looking at him, sad.
He turned toward me and put his hand on my cheek, sighing, then nodded, smiling. “ I thought you were in a meeting ?” I asked, confused. He leaned toward me and kissed me, I kissed back, smiling, cain glared at kotare. “ I always have time for my girl “ he said, smiling. I nodded and went upstairs, cain disappeared, kotare followed me upstairs and went into a meeting in the room next to me.
Three hours passed and kotare came in the room, sighing, taking off his jacket. I stood up and looked at him, he looked back. “ So alice who was the one that bit your neck ?” He asked, in front of me in an instant, his hand on my cheek. I gasped as my eyes widened, he continued to look at me, I looked away, eyes closed. “ It was kater wasn’t it, he’s losing his mind and your trying to save him “ he said, mad a little.
I nodded, he removed the bandage and put the candle out with his power, I looked at him, tears falling from his eyes. “ He should go with you to your village tomorrow, after all he should be making amends for biting you “ he said, angry, looking at the moon. I looked at him and glared at him, he looked at him, mad, I stepped back.” Stop, why do you hate him so much, make amends with him already, he’s sorry for what he did !” I shouted, mad.
Kotare was in front of me, I gasped, shocked. He looked away, sighed and looked at my neck, I looked at him. He pulled my shirt down a little, his eyes angry, I looked sad.” Because the person I love most has been bitten by another, I can’t forgive him for biting my girl, it hurts me to bit you during our alone time that I can’t do it and pull away, because of him “ he said, calm, looking at me.
I turned from him and ran out the door, he stood there, eyes closed, sighing. “ I’m a fool, why’d I lose it !” He shouted, slamming his fist against the wall, breaking it. It was raining outside, I was under a tree, looking at the sky, sad. “ Kotare, becoming a vampire wasn’t his fault, it was my fault for turning him “ I thought.
Kotare saw me and ran toward me, embracing me to him, I gasped as my eyes widened a little. “ I’m sorry I lost my temper, It just pains me to know that your blood is being drunk by someone else other than myself, you’re my lover as I am yours “ he said, sad. I embraced him back, smiling, he did too, I looked at him. “ I turned kater because I didn’t want to be alone, for my own selfish desire I wanted him to live as a vampire, I should be the one to atone for what I did “ I said, tears in my eyes, sad.
Kotare looked away, sad, ashamed. He embraced me tighter and put his hand on my cheek, I looked at him, tears falling down my face. “ I’m sorry alice, if I had known that, I would never had said those things, I’ll forgive him “ he said, smiling a little. I smiled to and wrapped my arms around his neck, he leaned down and kissed me.
I moaned a little as his lips brushed against mine, then passionately, I kissed back. His hand went from my cheek and ran through my hair, deepening the kiss, we both moaned, his grip on me tighter. We parted and smiled, panting. “ I love you kotare “ I said, smiling, putting my head on his chest, eyes closed. He smiled and ran his hand through my hair, I looked at him, love in our eyes. “ I love you too alice and always will “ he said, kissing me again. We went to our room after that and fell asleep in each others arms.