Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Dangerous Confessions and Hearts ❯ Chapter 17 Misunderstandings and desperation ( Chapter 17 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 17


Misunderstandings and desperation



I woke up and glanced beside me, kotare was sleeping, his arm wrapped around my waist. “ Kotare “ I thought, smiling. I sat up and was about to stand up, kotare dragged me back down and was hovering above me, smirking. “ Where do you think your going ?” He asked, tracing my face with his hand, I wrapped my arms around his neck. “ I’m going out, I need to go to my village “ I said.
He nodded and I got up, he did too. I got dressed and walked out of the house, kater was leaning against a tree, kotare came out the door behind me. “ Are we ready ?” Kater asked, looking at me, smirking. I smiled and nodded, walking toward him, I stopped and looked at kotare, sad. “ I want to go with you but I can’t, be careful “ he said, putting his hand on my cheek. I smiled and nodded, he wrapped his arm around my waist and leaned down.
I moaned a little as his lips brushed against mine, I kissed back. “ I love you alice, please be careful “ he whispered, looking at me. I nodded, smiling, he gave me a pearl bracelet. It latched tightly around my wrist and glowed, I gasped, he smiled. “ This will let me know what’s happening to you and we can think to each other “ he said and kissed me.
I kissed back and parted and walked toward kater. “ I love you too kotare “ I thought to him, smiling. Kater and I left, kotare went inside and had a meeting with the vampire counsel, sighing sadly. Two hours passed and we arrived at the village, there were guards all over the place, I gasped, angry. “ Priestess alice !” Someone shouted, excited, scared.
I turned around and saw the little girl, I smiled and picked her up. “ Priestess alice you’re back, these soldiers are from Rabestera palace, part of an empire, it kind of scary “ she said, gripping me tighter. All of the villagers came behind me, scared, I looked at them, then the soldiers. There was a man with long, dark brown hair and blue eyes, he saw me and walked toward me.
I put the girl down and walked toward him as well, the man wore a blue, green suit, with diamonds on it, he smiled and knelt down. “ It is a pleasure to meet you princess alice “ he said, looking at me. Everyone behind me gasped, kater explained it to them, the man grabbed my hand and kissed it. I heard kotare growl and calmed him down, the man stood up and smiled at me.
Kater stood behind me, mad, I smiled at the man, he grabbed my arm and I gasped. “ Would you accompany me to my palace, so we can discuss this matter about your village “ he said, his voice deep and husky. I nodded and he lead me to his horse, I shook my head and walked away. He sighed and hauled me up on the horse, holding my body to his, riding his horse.
Kotare growled louder, kater and I growled too, mad. Two hours passed and we arrived at his castle, he set me down and got off too, kater was behind us, panting. “ Please escort princess alice to her sleeping quarters and I will meet her at dinner “ he said, smiling at me, kotare and kater growled. The guards led me to a huge room and gave me a dress, I sat down and put it on, smiling.
I heard kotare growl and sighed, sitting down and closing my eyes. “ I swear if he touches you like that again, I’ll rip his arms clean off !” He growled, ticked off. I smirked and laid down on the bed, sighing, kater came in, mad. “ I won’t let him do anything to me, kater won’t either, don’t worry “ I thought to him, smiling at him. He smiled and disappeared, I got up and walked toward kater.
A servant escorted us to a huge dinning hall, the man sat beside me, kater growled as he smiled at me. “ Hope you enjoy the food “ he said and we all ate dinner. It tasted great and we were done a half an hour later. “ Now princess alice, your village belongs to the empire now and you as well “ he said, touching my hand. I stood up, angry and kater was at his throat in an instant, growling.
I slapped him, kater stepped back, smiling as I slapped the man. “ People are not your property, if you even touch my village, I will kill you !” I shouted, eyes glowing a bright red. The man got mad and stepped back, guards came in the room, swords out, he smirked. “ That’s too bad, either I have you as a wife and my lover or I kill and burn your village to the ground “ he said.
I got angrier, teeth bared, kater charged at the guards and killed them, tossing me a sword. I pointed it at the man’s throat, ticked off, the guards rushed at me. “ I will never be your lover !” I shouted, killing all the guards as my wings came out. I clenched my teeth as flower petals came out of my sides, my sides bleeding. The petals killed all of the guards and I slashed as the man, he dodged and slammed me against a wall.
I growled and he held the sword up to my throat, kater rushed at me, the men held me, tightening his grip on the sword. “ Come one step further and she dies !” He shouted, smiling. Kater stopped and dropped his sword, the man knocked him out and me as well. “ Alice !” Kotare shouted, scared. The man grabbed me and disappeared, kater got up, groggy.
Kotare grabbed his jacket and rushed out of the house, running really fast, worried for me. “ Alice I’m coming to save you, hold on, my love “ he thought and ran faster. Kater ran outside and the palace was blowing up, kater gasped and flew back, hitting a wall. One hour passed and kater woke up, kotare was in front of him in an instant.
He slammed kater against the wall, teeth bared, eyes glowing. “ WHERE IS ALICE !” He yelled, ticked off, tightening his grip. Kater coughed and kotare let go of him, kater got up. “ I don’t know, that man took her somewhere “ he coughed, dizzy. Kotare rushed into the palace, now a pile of rumble. He found a piece of my clothing and picked it up.
He sniffed it, then the air, he couldn’t smell my scent. “ I’M GOING TO KILL THAT MAN, WHERE THE HELL IS HE AT !” Kotare shouted, punching the wall, it crumbled and turned to dust, the whole castle did too. Kotare ran passed kater, looking for me, kater followed, an hour passed and he couldn’t find him. “ I swear when I get my hands on that man, he’s going to wish he were dead !” Kotare growled, ticked off.
I moaned as I woke up, opening my eyes slowly. I was chained to a wall, groggy. “ So you’re finally awake princess alice “ the man said. I gasped and looked around, he was leaning against a train, we were in an old train station. He walked toward me, sword in hand. “ Alice kill kater or I will kill your lover “ he said, calm.
My eyes widened as he stabbed me in my arm, I screamed loudly and grabbed it, slashing at him. He threw a gun at my feet and the chains broke, he put his hand over my head and chanted something. My eyes turned hazy and I was being controlled by him, he smiled and helped me stand. “ Kill kotare alice “ he said, mad a little.
I nodded and picked up the gun, he smiled and walked down some stairs. Kotare saw a train station and ran inside, kater fainted suddenly, kotare grabbed him. “ It’s alice, she’s in trouble “ he whispered and fainted. Kotare ran into the building, then down a hall, he saw a long flight of stairs and ran up them. “ Alice !” He shouted as he saw me on a flight of stairs.
A pulse went through me and I turned toward him, he was halfway up the stairs, smiling. I pointed the gun at him, he gasped as his eyes widened, stopping in his tracks. “ A….alice…. what are you… doing ?” He asked, his eyes and breath shaky. I tensed my finger on the trigger, he growled as he heard the man approaching.
He turned toward the man and glared at him, eyes red, teeth out. “ Fitting isn’t it kotare, remember this….you will lose your life just as my love did, she was shot by your father “ the man said, angry. He turned toward me when he heard the gun cock, his eyes wide, I had tears in my eyes, struggling with the gun in my hands. “ Run away kotare, hurry “ I said, struggling.
He reached his hand out to me and moved the gun an inch. “ Alice “ he said, chocking on his words. I closed my eyes tightly and shot. I heard someone scream and someone hit the stairs. Kotare fell backwards and had hit the stairs, I had shot the man and killed him. I opened my eyes and fell foreword, my eyes closing, kotare was on his knees. “Alice !” He shouted, catching my falling body.
We were both up, both my knees on the stair, kotare knelt in front of me, sighing. “ Kotare I’m so glad you’re alive “ I cried, crying on his chest, he embraced me tighter. He helped me up and embraced me tighter, I did too, he smiled. “ I’m so glad you’re not hurt “ he whispered, relieved, happy. I gasped as I grabbed my stomach, kotare let go of me and looked at me, worried. “ Alice what’s wrong ?!” He asked, panicking, scared.
I coughed up blood and fell foreword, passed him, he gasped, eyes wide and turned around. He reached for my wrist and caught it, he went to his knees, holding me in his arms.” Alice !” He shouted, putting his hand on my cheek, worry and fear in his voice and face. I looked at him and pain shot through me, kotare saw a needle in my side and pulled it out.
He glared at the half dead man and got up angrily, setting me down gently. “ I’m going to kill you !” He shouted, grabbing the man by his collar, slamming him against the wall. His eyes glowed a dark crimson, his fangs out, I sat up, lightheaded. “ I’m going to make you wish you were dead !” Kotare growled, angrily, ticked off.
Kotare tore his hand through the man’s stomach, the man screamed and felt light headed. “ Don’t faint on me yet !” Kotare yelled, tearing his hand out, the man screamed again. I stood up and ran toward kotare, he raised his hand, ticked off. “ STOP !” I shouted, embracing him tightly.
He gasped and looked at me, I looked at him, tears in my eyes. “ Please kotare, don’t kill anyone, I can’t handle any more deaths, I’ve seen so much death that I can’t handle it anymore “ I said, crying. Kotare let the man go and he died from his wound, he embraced me to him, I embraced him back. “ Alice I won’t, I swear it “ he said and kissed me, I kissed back.
We went to our house and went to bed, smiling in each others arms. I woke up in the middle of the night and went to the balcony. “ I wonder how the village is doing, and aster “ I thought, sad a little. I gasped as someone’s arms wrapped around me, I looked up and saw kotare, sad a little. “ He’s fine and everyone in the village is too, I could go check if you want “ he said, smiling at me.
I shook my head and turned around in his embrace, putting my head on his chest.” It’s fine, they probably are “ I said, smiling. I kissed him and he kissed back, he put his hand on the railing behind us, making sure we didn’t fall. He chuckled and parted from me, smiling, I smiled back. He leaned toward me and there was a knock at the door, he ignored it and kissed me passionately.
His father and mother burst in and kotare parted from me, mad. “ What the hell is it !” He said, growling. His father was in front of him in an instant, mad, his mother sighed. “ It’s the vampire counsel, they want to see you “ he said, growling. Kotare sighed and put a shirt on, plus a jacket, he walked over to me and put his hand under my chin.
I looked at him, worried, he smiled and looked at me. “ We’ll finish this later “ He whispered, husky and kissed me, I kissed back and he left with his father. I sighed and sat on the bed, his mother sat down by me and sighed, I looked at her. “ I’m sorry, but he has duties to do here “ she said, sad. I gasped as I smelt a familiar scent and put a shirt on, running outside.
His mother followed me into the woods, panting. I tripped and someone caught me, chuckling, I looked up and gasped. “ Falling for me already after what happened to us “ he said, smiling. It was aster, I got up and he embraced me, I gasped he looked at me. “ Our kingdom has been restored, we can go back to living together “ he said, smiling.
I stepped back from him and sighed, putting my hand over my heart, sad. “ I’m sorry aster, I love kotare, you know that, I can’t come with you “ I said, sad. He nodded and took off his cape, I looked at him confused, he smiled. “ He can become king and you can become queen, I’ll just pass my powers to him “ he said, smiling.
I gasped and took the cape, kotare’s mother walked behind me, smiling. “ Thank you aster “ I said, smiling. He was in front of me and put his hand under my chin, I looked at him. “ I love you alice, you’ll always be my lover and my queen “ he said and kissed me. He parted and looked at me, love in his eyes. I looked at him and embraced him, he embraced me back, sighing. “ Meet me at Caspin hill, if you want to be a queen and kotare wants to be a king “ he said and disappeared.
I sighed and walked away, kotare’s mother followed, smiling. I walked into my room and saw kotare, he was sitting on the bed, worry on his face. “ Alice where have you been ?” He asked, walking toward me and grabbing my shoulders. I smiled and touched his hand, he looked at me, confused. “ I saw aster and he what’s to know if you want to be my king, my kingdom is restored and aster will rule it, unless you want to “ I said, smiling.
He smiled and put his hand on my cheek, smiling, I smiled back. “ I will, we’ll rule together, our kingdom “ he said, love in his eyes, he leaned down and kissed me, I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I moaned in pleasure and he laid me down on the bed, he took off my shirt, I took off his.
He ran his lips down my neck, I did too, we both looked at each other, smiling. “ Alice we’ll be able to think to each other and tell what the other is feeling “ he said, smiling. We kissed and bit into each others necks, gasping as pain rushed through us, then please. “ Kotare “ I thought, moaning a little as he drank my blood, a blush on my face.
He gripped my body as I drank his, our blood circulating into each other, passion and yeaning in this moment. “ A…alice “ Kotare panted. His fangs still in my neck, sighing. I withdrew my teeth, he did too, both panting, licking the blood off our lips. “ Alice I love you “ he whispered in my ear, embracing my body to his. I smiled, putting my head on his chest and embracing him back, he sighed. “ I love you too kotare “ I said, love in my eyes.
Two hours passed and kotare and I were on the hill, waiting for aster to arrive. Aster arrived and gave kotare his cape, he came up to me and put his hand on my cheek, kotare growled. “ Hope your happy alice “ he said, smiling. I smiled back and he kissed me, I kissed back and we parted, panting. “ You too kotare, you can have all of my powers “ he said, walking over to kotare.
Kotare nodded and closed his eyes, aster put his hand on his head, smiling. A pulse went through kotare and he opened his eyes, eyes wide. Aster was vanishing. “ Goodbye you two, live happy “ he said, smiling. Kotare held out his hand to a tree and disappeared, in the air. “ Vibrate love !” He shouted, pink arrows shot at the tree and broke it, he smirked.
I ran toward him and kissed him, he kissed back, wrapping his arms around my waist. “ I love you my alice, my lovely queen “ he said, love in his eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, passionately, smiling. “ I love you too, my king, my love kotare “ I said, smiling. We both stood under the stars shooting across the sky, the lunar rainbow over a full moon, thinking of the future together.
Two weeks passed and we were getting married, kotare was at the alter, nervous. He wore a blue shirt, with a color up to his neck, that had a symbol on his left shoulder. He wore white pants and blue shoes, the music started playing and everyone turned toward the door. I stepped out and walked down the hall, kotare gasped and smiled, I was wearing a white dress and red flowers on it, cherry blossoms falling around me and him.
I walked up the steps and he held out his hand, I put my hand in his, smiling and we walked to the alter. The priest said the speech and we looked at each other, we both said I do and came to our vows. Kotare smiled, love for me in his eyes and put his hand on my cheek, caressing it. “ Alice I love you so much, I’ll make you happy and protect you and love you always, until my heart stops beating “ he said, smiling.
I smiled and looked at him, love in my eyes, kater was standing beside us with the rings. “ Kotare I love you so much, you’re my life as I am yours, I’ll love you and make you happy until the day my heart stops beating in my chest “ I said, smiling. Kater gave us the rings and kotare grabbed one, I did too, smiling. “ With this ring, I swear you and I are bound, my love, my angel “ he said, putting it on my finger. I smiled and put his ring on his finger, my breath shaky, he chuckled, lightly.
We both looked at each other, cherry blossoms around us. “ With this ring, I swear to love and protect you with all I am, for better or worse, my knight, my love kotare “ I said, smiling. The priest smiled and told us what to do, kotare wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him, our bodies against each others.
I wrapped my arms around his neck, he leaned down, eyes closing. I closed my eyes as his lips pressed to mine, gently. Everyone clapped and cried, happy, I moaned as kotare brushed his lips against mine. We parted and went to the party, we danced and then went home. Kotare kicked open the door and set me on the bed, undressing me, leaving pants on.
Kotare slid his fangs across my neck, I moaned a little at the pleasure. “ Alice I love you “ he whispered and bit into my neck, drinking my blood. I blushed and sighed, embracing him to me, he did too. “ I love you too kotare “ I said, love in my voice, smiling. I did it neck, kotare gasped in pleasure as I drank his blood. After that, he slid his fangs across my mark, I smiled, then did the same.
Ten years passed and we were still queen and king of our continent, we won a lot of wars and was peaceful, happy. We were both the strongest vampires in the world and our country was free of war and fear, no fighting at all, just like we envisioned it. We both lived together for a thousand years and were married and happy.