Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ One Of A Kind (Zero Kiriyu) ❯ Reassurence ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

“ Tell me, why do you bare such eyes to me?” Aidou asked kindly, “ I am certainly everything but someone you know.”
 
Ceres smiled softly at him. Aidou seemed to be hypnotized at that smile. She turned away from him and stared at the, what feels to be, long hallway. The sun shone through the glass windows that surrounded them. Aidou felt very uncomfortable being the sun but for an moment, he did not feel the harsh, burning light which is called sunlight.
 
“What about myself? You had led me back into the headmaster's office though you did not know of my name, nor what I was doing there,” Ceres replied, “And besides, I do not see any harm.”
 
That last sentence, And besides, I do not see any harm, was a lie. His expression changed to a concerned look. He was, as stated by Zero, a blood-thirsty vampire who takes the form of a human being. He was a monster in disguise to get close to the innocent human beings. Aidou hadn't realized that he had stopped walking and was 6 feet from were Ceres had noticed that he had stopped.
 
“Aidou?”
 
He looked up and saw her staring a set of double wooden doors. The number on top of it, written on top of a plate of fake gold, was written 185. Aidou found himself surprised and also a bit sad too. He didn't want to leave Ceres to the immature human male students.
 
“Is this the room, Aidou-sama?”
 
“Sama?”
 
“You are in a different class than I am, hence your clothing, so I will treat you with respect,”
 
He smiled at her and she smiled back. He walked up to the door and gestured her to come over. Maybe there was some kind of evil plot taken place. But this was an evil plot that even Aidou didn't know. Even so, Aidou would have to admit that he wanted her to fall for him and only him. He pushed the door open. Many of Aidou's adoring fans stood up, screamed and wave as though he was a superstar.
 
The teacher told all of them to sit down and relax and so the students followed. The teacher was a male who had blueberry black hair. He had one of his eye covered; or to be specifically, it was his right eye that was covered by a metal patch. Instantly she knew who he was and became very nervous. He was none other than the fearless Toga Yagari.
 
“You must be Ceres Natsumi? Am I correct?”
 
Ceres nodded nervously. Aidou seemed to noticed but acted as though he didn't, which was very difficult for him. He softly caressed her forehead, hoping that would cheer her up and left with a encouraging good-bye. The teacher told her to sit anywhere. Being a new student, Ceres walked to the back of the rows and sat vertically across a young man with unnatural silver hair and usual amethyst eyes. Ceres couldn't help but to feel many angry glares coming toward her. Apparently many girls liked Aidou-sama but how was Ceres supposed to know that.
 
Everyone continued to work. Ceres was given a piece of paper of today's problems. She looked over it and realized that everything was easy, or at least in her point of view. Everyone has only 5 minutes to do all 15 problems. Toga-sensei said that you didn't need to show the work but only the correct answer.
 
“Go!”
 
Everyone rushed through the paper. Most people were either guessing or cheating. Ceres did her problems swiftly and quietly. It was like doing basic 1+1 in her opinion. But she didn't know that they just started this lesson. Five minutes was up. Many people groaned and grumbled and fussed. Toga-sensei grinned at their reaction. To him, it was very interesting to find innocent students whining and complaining.
 
“Did anyone get the whole worksheet done?”
 
No one rose their hand. Toga-sensei looked up toward where Ceres was and did a questionable `huh'. Everyone looked toward Ceres. None was glaring but just merely surprised. Still, they all remained silent. Zero looked at the side that everyone seemed to be hypnotized at.