Vampire Wars Fan Fiction / +Anima Fan Fiction / Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Bites ❯ Chapter 1 Escape ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 1

Escape



A thirty year old woman was running from a ship, jumping over pits of lava, fast. “ Dangit, dangit, c’mon faster !” The woman shouted, angry. The ship shot a net at her, she dodged it, jumping to the left, high and then bouncing to the right She gasped as she lost her grip on the rock she was on, she was falling and caught another rock, sighing.
The ship fired another net at her, she growled and jumped high up, then landed on the ship, sighing. The crew looked for her, shouting orders, she smirked and pulled out her twin daggers. She jumped from the sails and killed two men, blood spraying on her face and body, she licked it off and her hand, then rushed toward another group.
They pulled out their swords and ran at her, she smirked and ducked, slashed up, spun around and slashed down, then across. “ Get back, retreat, it’s the black crimson demon, lenet !” One shouted, dropping his sword, scared. Lenet stabbed him with her dagger and killed the others, the ship started going down, sirens going off.
Lenet jumped onto a rock and watched the ship go down in flames, her eyes glowing a crimson red, she smirked and disappeared, running across the lava plains, lava coming up out of the holes. “ Now all I have to do is get this bounty off my head “ she thought, running faster, growling. She had long black hair, green eyes, and white skin.
She wore a black shirt, long black cloak and blue jeans, her daggers at her sides. The planet she was on was called, Eliskas. It was dark and cold in this part of it though, the other part was warm a little and full of humans and demons, a few vampires too. She was a queen of this world once, but she was overthrown after her lover died and her kingdom fell.
She was the strongest vampire, still is, now a bounty was on her head. It had changed her from traitor to thief, now a famous killer. Two hours passed and she reached the city of Gobests it was gloomy with lots of people in it. She put her hood on and walked up to a house, knocking on it, sighing. A man with blond hair and blue eyes opened the door, she looked at him and her eyes glowed a crimson red.
He let her in and closed the door, checking for anyone following. “ What the hell are you doing here lenet !” He shouted, angry. Lenet looked at him, taking off her hood and setting her cloak on a chair, sighing. “ This is the only place left I can go to, Musha “ she said, sad, angry a little. Musha sighed and sat down, she looked at the pictures, sad as memories of her and her kingdom rushed through her head.
Musha saddened as he saw the expression on lenet’s face, her hand clenched. “ You’ve changed lenet since he died “ musha said, sad, hands clasped on his knee. She clenched her fist and grabbed her cloak, turning it into a jacket, then putting it on a hook. “ Well a lot has changed since then, these filthy humans are controlling my kingdom now, pathetic “ I growled.
Musha sighed and walked toward the bathroom, sad, turning on the bath and walking out. “ You can take a bath now lenet “ he said as she entered and shut the door. She undressed and got it, sighing as the warmth calmed her down. “ Hey lenet, how long has it been since all this started ?” He asked, looking at her back, one huge scar on it.
She turned to him and wrapped a towel around her, getting out, he sighed and handed her some clothes. “ Three years “ she muttered, sad, remembering her lover and her kingdom. She put her jacket on and walked outside, musha was asleep, she sighed and walked up some stairs, going to the top of a building. She stared at her kingdom and sighed sadly, gripping the pendent on her chest.
She saw all the people down on the streets, laughing and smiling. “ Beautiful view isn’t it ?” Someone asked, footsteps approaching. She turned around and saw a man with long, dark brown hair, his eyes a light red color, she nodded and he smiled. “ My name is Lucifer “ he said, smiling. She kept her anger down, turning back to the view, hands clenched. “ Name’s Eclaires “ she lied, anger boiling more.
He went next to her and watched the view, she walked away, covering her mouth, he followed. “ What’s wrong ?” He asked, touching her shoulder. Lenet gasped as her eyes widened, she spun around and he was confused. “ It’s nothing “ she said, brushing his hand off her shoulder. She jumped off the roof and he ran after her, She hit the sidewalk and ran away, sick, he sighed.
She didn’t care as she ran into the people on the streets, didn’t care as their voices shouted with anger.” That was a stupid human, he touched my shoulder, like….like he did when we met “ she thought, angry, then sad. She stopped by a tree in the forest, panting, it was raining heavily, she heard footsteps and pulled out her dagger, stopping at the man’s throat.
It was lucifer, she growled and he smiled, putting his hand on her dagger. “ I’m sorry if I scared you, I want to apologize, I think I brought back an unpleasant memory “ he said, sad. She put her dagger away and started walking away, he followed and she growled, angry. She turned around angry, eyes glowing a light red, he stepped back, calm.
The anger was rising as her temper was, she hit a tree, he put his hand out, sad.” What the hell is your problem, leave me alone, quite following me, you filthy, pathetic human !” She shouted, eyes crimson now, teeth bared. She ran away and he ran after her, sadder, she jumped high in the air and saw a castle, running to it, fast as lightning.
She got inside the castle and it was dark and cold, there was a hot springs in the floor and some candles too. She grabbed three candles and lit them with her hand, sighing, leaning against a wall. There was webs and bats all over the place, plus owls, she chuckled lightly. “ How can an almost extinct animal live here ?” She wondered, blowing cold air out of her.
She heard footsteps and grabbed her dagger, glaring toward the direction of the footsteps. It was lucifer again, panting, determination in his eyes and face. “ Why the hell are you so persistent in following me “ she growled, putting her dagger away. He sighed and sat down on the wall opposite of her, smiling, she growled and glared at him. “ Because there’s something about you that’s interesting “ he said, smiling.
She gasped and looked away, eyes closed, teeth and hands clenched. “ He said the same exact thing when we first met, why does it hurt so much “ she thought, growling. He stood up and came over to her, she took out her dagger and held it to his throat, glaring at him. “ Go away human, leave me alone “ she growled, inhuman.
He didn’t move, she snapped, she stood up and slammed him into the wall, growling. “ Why are you hanging around me !” She shouted, angry, grabbing her dagger, he smiled sadly. She held it up to his throat, her eyes crimson red, teeth bared, he didn’t flinch, wasn’t scared at all. “ You look so sad and tormented “ he whispered. She gasped as her eyes widened, letting him go and running away, gripping her heart.
She jumped on the top of the castle, snow setting on the tower now, the cold whipping around her, cold and nice. “ Why is he making my heart hurt so, please tell me why my love “ she whispered, sad, tears in her eyes. She saw him climbing on the castle, trying with difficulty not to fall, panting, She glared at him.” Stupid human “ she growled, pulling out my daggers as demons came.
The demons saw me and growled, jumping on top of the castle, she gasped and jumped back, slashing one in half. Two charged at her, she dodged left and right, spinning her daggers. They both died and fell off the castle, one hit lucifer and he almost fell, panting. She glared at him, licking the blood off her daggers and putting them back to her sides.
She jumped off the castle and landed it a tree, jumping from tree to tree, toward the city. It took her ten minutes to reach musha’s, she opened the door and shut it, he looked at me, sighing. “ Where have you been ?” He asked, standing up and getting her a blanket. She grabbed it and sighed, wrapping it around her, musha sat down. “ This human was following me everywhere, even up to the top of a castle “ she said, scoffing.
Musha sighed and chuckled, he lit the fire and sat back. “ He actually followed you up to one of the castle towers ?” He asked, chuckling. She laughed a little, he smiled as he heard her, she smiled too. “ Yes he did, you know all too well what these humans will do “ she said, sighing and laying down. He nodded and went upstairs, patting her shoulder and telling her goodnight.
She chuckled and he stopped, looking at her, curious.” Remember musha, I can’t sleep, vampire remember ?“ she asked, smirking. He nodded and sighed, going to bed, she couldn’t sleep ever since the day he died, she grew sad at the thought. She got up and walked outside, running toward her former kingdom, sad, she turned away and bumped into someone, he got mad.
The man was going to punch her, but she stabbed him in the heart, he gasped. “ Remember who I am, lenet “ she whispered and pulled her dagger out of him. She walked away as the man dropped to the ground, dead, she heard a woman scream and guards come from the castle. She ran toward the castle, running passed the gates and into a room, sighing.
She walked up to a bed and sat on it, looking at the silk, then the room. She gasped as her eyes widened, this was her room, where her and her lover had slept for so many nights. She looked at the bed and thought about the night they got married, she smiled at the memory and stood up. “ That was long ago though, five years “ she muttered, sad.
She ran out of the castle and out of town, running to the next town and slept on the ground. She was leaning against a tree and sighed, looking at the stars.” Gabriel “ she muttered, remembering her lover’s name, he had white wings and she had black. “ I never spoke his name again after he died, it was too painful, but now it doesn’t hurt any longer “ she thought, smiling.
She heard five footsteps approached and looked ahead, it was five humans, bandits and thieves, smiling. “ Hey there, what are you doing out here lovely “ he said, smirking. The other men approached, an evil look in their eyes, smirking. “ Why don’t you keep us cozy “ he asked, tilting her chin up with his dirty hand. She growled as her eyes turned crimson, they gasped and pulled out their swords.
Before they even drew their sword, she had killed them all, she was on the other side of them. “ Dirty pathetic scum’s “ she growled as their bodies fell to the ground, blood going in pools, the fire died down and she sighed. She ran to the next town and was there in an hour, panting, she went into an inn. She went up to her room and sat on the bed, sad. “ Gabriel tell me what to do, please “ she whispered, hand over her eyes, tears in her eyes.