Vampire Wars Fan Fiction / +Anima Fan Fiction / Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Bites ❯ Chapter 2 Assassin ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 2


Assassin




One year had passed and the humans who controlled lenet’s kingdom had spread it’s control over the world, committing executions as they saw fit, killing people who committed crimes and some who were innocent. Lenet was on top of a tower, looking at some people who were about to be killed for crimes they didn’t commit. “ These people have committed heinous acts against the kingdom, they must die !” One guard shouted, raising his sword up, smirking.
She scoffed, anger flowing through her, at what these guards were doing in the name of her kingdom. She grabbed her daggers and disappeared, dropping into the gathering crowd, pure anger on her face. She was wearing a black cloak with red strips on it, daggers in hand, she wore blue jeans and a white shirt. The guards charged at the men, the men who were going to be killed had blindfolds over their eyes, awaiting their death by sword and steel.
She rushed passed the people onto the platform and rushed at the guards. She stabbed one through the throat, the other in his heart and the last cutting his throat. Everyone gasped and some screamed at what she had done, angry. Three guards came at her, she rushed at one, stabbing him in the heart. The other two gasped and charged at her, she ran at them and jumped in the air, using the fallen body as leverage.
She was in the air, dagger up, she went on the man and stabbed his throat, blood pouring around her feet in an instant. She stood up and killed the other man, cutting him in half, smirking. Another guard came at her, she jumped onto a post and ran toward the left, fast, the guard right behind her. She pushed passed a woman carrying a basket and jumped on a wall, then jumped to the other one.
She climbed onto the roof and ran on it, five guards on her trail, she cursed under her breath and leapt off the building. She landed on a guards and killed him, then ran faster, her eyes glowing in anger. “ How dare those wretched humans do this in the name of my kingdom, I’ll kill them all !” She thought, stopping at a door.
The door opened and a bunch off men came out, wearing black cloaks and red sashes. She smirked and ran inside, up a building and toward an inn in another city, running to a town. Two hours passed and she was sitting in a room, cleaning her weapons off of blood, licking the blood off sometimes. She sighed and sat by the window, looking at the guards and people in panic at what happened to the city she just came from.
The world had changed a lot since a year ago, every city had guards in them, killing innocent people who didn’t commit any crimes to show what would happen to them if they disobeyed the laws her old kingdom had put in place. There was a knock at her door and she knew who is was, she sighed and looked at it, eyes crimson. “ Come in !” She said, angry a little.
The door opened and Lucifer was standing in the doorway, sad a little. She glared at him and stood up, walking toward the window, he grabbed her arm, she shook it off, angry.” Lenet why do you always run away ?” He asked, implying to him, but she didn’t listen. She jumped on the roof and ate a apple, spitting out the seeds, Lucifer sat beside her, she smirked, sad. “ Because that’s all I can do “ She answered, sighing.
She threw the apple away and jumped off the roof, blending in with the crowd, Lucifer followed, concerned. “ That human continues to follow me, why does he ?” She thought, angry. It was getting dark and she ran into a cemetery, Lucifer hid behind a tombstone, spying on what she was doing, worried. She had flowers in her hand, they were red with yellow on them, she smiled as it started to rain lightly.
Lucifer was confused, wondering what I was doing here, she set the flowers on the grave, tears in her eyes. “ It’s been a while, hasn’t it, my Gabriel ?” She asked the tombstone, crying, wiping the tears away. She wished with all her heart he wound come and see her, even if he was a spirit, but that wasn’t possible because the dead could not talk.
It rained harder and she closed her eyes, she put her hand out and made ice in her hand, Lucifer gasped. “ Gabriel I long for that day, when we held each other in our arms, but that day is gone and the only thing I have left of you is the pendent you gave me “ she cried, wiping the tears away, furious at herself. She wanted the tombstone to talk, but that was impossible too, just to hear his voice again would give her the will to move on and to be content.
Lucifer squinted at the tomb, trying to read the inscription on it, she sighed and smiled. “ Sorry that I haven’t been here in a while, I’ve been busy, I love you my king, my love, my Gabriel “ she said, smiling. Lucifer’s eyes widened as she said her king, gasping a little, she went to her knees and touched the tombstone, smiled sadly. “ I love you Gabriel and always will, I’ll come back, I promise, I hope you liked the flowers, they were your favorite, remember “ she said, standing up.
She walked out of the cemetery, holding the pendent against her chest tightly, smiling. Lucifer walked up to the tombstone, sad a little and read the inscription on it, it was faint, worn away by years. “ Gabriel Crucifix, loving friend, lover and king, we will all miss him so, especially his love lenet “ it read. Lucifer gasped as his eyes widened, he went to his knees in shock.
Lenet was in the inn, sleeping after all these years, it felt good, but without Gabriel it would never be enough for her heart. “ Lenet is the queen of the kingdom, the fallen queen, the traitor and the killer of humans and demons “ he said, his breath shaking, eyes too. He walked out of the cemetery, hands in his pockets, he stopped and looked at a poster.
His eyes widened as he gasped, his eyes and breath shaky. “ That’s eclaires, she’s wanted dead or alive for five million dollars in gold, but this says lenet crucifix “ he said, going to his knees, shaking. He ran to the inn and opened the door, he grabbed a sword and walked toward her, scared. “ The person I love is a killer and a traitor to her own kingdom “ he thought, raising the sword.
He swung the sword down, anger in his eyes, he gasped as his sword stopped in midair. Lenet’s dagger had stopped the sword, she looked at him, smirking. “ I was wondering when you figured out who I really was “ she said, standing up and thrusting his sword back with one arm. He gasped as she struck his sword away and had her daggers at his throat in an instant. “ Why ?” He asked, confused.
She glared at him, teeth bared, eyes red. “ I’m a vampire, you’re a pathetic human, we could never love each other, all I would do anything to get you humans out of my kingdom !” She shouted, angry. His eyes widened as he gasped, he smiled and chuckled a little, she pressed her daggers further.” I love you lenet, I can’t kill you “ he whispered, sad, tears in his eyes.
She drew blood on his neck, he gasped a little and looked at her angry eyes, sadness behind them. “ I’ll kill you and get rid of the unpleasant memories you’re making me relive “ she whispered, hissing, angry. He leaned in and kissed her, she gasped as her eyes widened, a memory of her and gabriel’s wedding flashed through her head. She slapped him hard and he smiled at her, she had tears in her eyes.
She slammed him against the wall and he gasped in pain, she stabbed him in his stomach, blood going down his mouth a little. “ Lenet tell me why you want to kill me so badly ?” He asked, looking at her, she growled and dropped him. He gasped a little as pain went through him, she went by the window, sighing.” Why bother, you’re going to die anyways, your human, they’re weak creatures “ she said and jumped out the window.
She ran toward a bell tower and sat down as it started to rain again, she sighed at what musha had said before he died. “ It has never stopped raining since he died, has it lenet ?” He had asked, dying by a stab wound, by a guard. She looked out and saw her kingdom, lit up by lights, she smiled sadly. “ Yeah it hasn’t “ she muttered, answering musha’s question.
Doves flew in front of me, toward the castle, she smiled, a tear going down her cheek. “ That’s why I go around killing the human guards, because they killed you that day musha “ she murmured, sad. The pendent on her chest glowed and she grabbed it, gasping, the rain let up and she stood up. “ Gabriel ?” I thought, sad and shocked.
Someone put their hand on my shoulder, I spun around and saw Lucifer, gripping his stomach. “ Hi lenet, I can’t stay away “ he said, smiling. She glared at him and jumped off the balcony, angry, running through the mud, crying. She saw some guards up ahead and killed them, a thousand more surrounded her, she growled and put her daggers away.
They approached, she crossed her fingers and held them to her chest, eyes closed. “ Heavensoa cretaceous templar CERUES !” She shouted, opening her eyes, angry. Flame surrounded her and killing all the guards, she ran through the flames, moving her hands left and right. The flames going at the other guards trying to kill her. She ran through a puddle and ran into her kingdom, the gates closing behind her.
She heard clapping and looked up, glaring at who sat in her throne, a girl by his side.” Very well done former traitor queen lenet “ the man said, laughing after that. She pulled out her daggers and jumped up[ onto the balcony, the man gasped and fell on his butt, scared. She raised her daggers, her eyes a crimson red, teeth bared.“ How dare you treat my kingdom this way, die now you pathetic human “ She shouted, angry.
She raised her daggers and smirked, Lucifer came through the gates, gasping at the site. “ No !” He shouted, rushing at her, scared. She struck at the man, blood sprayed on her face and body, the woman beside him fainted, she scoffed and killed her, smirking. “ Gabriel I finally avenged you and got our kingdom back, my love “ she whispered, the wind rushing passed her.
She looked at Lucifer, he was ticked, he rushed at her, she dodged and put her dagger against his throat. “ Stay away from me human !” She growled, teeth bared, eyes crimson. Lucifer stood up and kissed her, she growled and pressed her dagger to his throat, blood spilling. “ I want to live my life with you lenet crucifix “ he whispered, looking at her.
She pushed him away and glared at him, eyes red, he wrapped his arms around her waist, she slapped him, someone touched her shoulder. She spun around, angry and gasped, as her eyes widened. In front of her was a spirit, she touched his cheek, he smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, smiling. “ Ga…Gabriel ?!” She asked, shocked, tears in her eyes.
He smiled and kissed her passionately, she kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck. He parted and smiled at her, looking at Lucifer. “ Lucifer can you show my love your true form, even though you pretending to be human was entertaining “ he said, smiling. She looked at Lucifer, he bowed, smiling and everything went white, she put a hand over her eyes.
When the light faded she opened her eyes and gasped. Lucifer had long brown hair that went to his neck, smiling, he wore white pants and a black tank top, revealing his muscles, he smiled at her, she blushed. “ Lucifer please look after her, be the lover that I was going to be for her “ Gabriel said, smiling sadly. She looked at him fear in her eyes, Gabriel put his hand on her cheek.
Lucifer smiled as his tan bat wings came out, tears were in her eyes, Gabriel wiped them away. “ Please my lenet, please be happy with Lucifer for me, I love you and always will “ he whispered, kissing her, gently. She kissed back and parted, she looked into Gabriel’s eyes and smiled, nodding. “ I will my Gabriel, I love you and always will “ she whispered, he smiled.
Lucifer went behind her, smiling sadly, Gabriel kissed her then parted, disappearing. “ Be happy my lenet, my love “ He whispered and disappeared, smiling. Lenet had tears in her eyes, Lucifer wiped them away, she embraced him and started to cry on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and stroked her hair, sad. “ It’s alright lenet, he’s happy knowing your alive, I’ll look after you” he whispered.
She stopped crying and looked at him, smiling, he put his hand on her cheek.” I know Lucifer, we’ll get to know each other better while we rule together “ she said, smiling, gripping his hand. He smiled, caressed her cheek and leaned toward her. She closed her eyes, he did too, he kissed her gently, then passionate. Lenet moaned a little as he brushed his lips against hers, he chuckled.