Vampire Wars Fan Fiction / +Anima Fan Fiction / Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Bites ❯ Chapter 3 Memories ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 3

Memories


Lenet and Lucifer were queen and king of her kingdom and the world went back to the way it was when her and Gabriel ruled. No crime, no executions, peaceful, these things were what her kingdom was when her and Gabriel rued and it was beginning to get back to that way with her and Lucifer ruling the world. Lenet and Lucifer were not married yet, the vampire council did not think she was ready yet after what happened to Gabriel, they were right.
They slept in separate rooms, doing different duties for the kingdom, night fell and they both went to sleep. There was a knock at her door and she answered it, it was Lucifer, holding some yellow flowers. “ Here lenet, can I come in ?” He asked, looking away, blushing. She laughed lightly and took the flowers, setting them in a vase, she looked at him and laughed. “ Come in “ she said.
He walked inside and looked at the room, then at her, she sat on the bed. “ Lenet was this yours and Gabriel’s bedroom ?” He asked, sitting beside her, curious. She blushed at the question and shook her head, he was confused, she smiled at him. “ This was my room before we got married, that is upstairs by the balcony, we were both twenty three when we met “ she said.
He nodded and sighed, she looked at him, he looked sad. “ Lenet if…if it doesn’t hurt you, can you show me your past with Gabriel, I want to know about my best friends past “ he said, looking at her, sadly. She looked sad and nodded, she grabbed Lucifer’s hand that was on his knee and held it to her chest, closing her eyes, he did too. “ Memores “ She whispered and the whole room went white.
Seven years ago lenet was princess of this castle, she was twenty three, her father came in and her mother, smiling. “ Lenet I want you to meet someone “ her mother said and lead her to the balcony upstairs. Her father opened the door and she saw a man, he had short white hair and blue eyes, white skin. He was wearing a blue shirt, with a dragon design on the left shoulder and white pants, a black sash around his waist.
She walked toward the man and smiled, he walked toward her and smiled too. “ Lenet this is prince Gabriel, he’s staying with us for two years, his kingdom is being repaired “ her father said, smiling. Gabriel grabbed her hand and bowed, she blushed and curtsied, they both smiled. “ It is an honor to meet you princess lenet “ he said, kissing her hand.
She blushed and he chuckled, smiling, his blue eyes looking into her green ones, she smiled back. “ It’s an honor to meet you too prince Gabriel “ she said, blushing. He nodded and straightened as his father came in, she looked at him, he smiled at her. “ We’ll leave you two alone, while I and your parents discuss stuff “ his father said and they left.
She looked back at lenet and blushed a little, she laughed lightly. “ What ?” He asked, blushing more. She shook her head and turned away, taking two steps, slowly. “ Wait princess lenet “ he said, grabbing her shoulder, she turned around and looked at him, smiling. “ What is it ?” She asked, looking at him, facing him, smiling. “ Just call me Gabriel “ he said, smiling. She blushed and smiled, then grabbed his hand, looking at him. “ Call me lenet “ she said and he nodded..
One year passed and he grabbed her hand and led her somewhere, they got there in two hours and she gasped. It was huge lake and he got in a boat, helping her in it, they went to the other side and got out, smiling. She tripped and he caught her, falling in the water too. They both surfaced and looked at each other, laughing, he gasped a little as he saw her.
The moon was illuminating her face, he put his hand on her cheek, she gasped. “ Lenet you look…” he couldn’t finish as she kissed him, he kissed back, wrapping his arm around her waist, she wrapped her arms around his neck. They parted and looked at each other, he helped her on the dock, walking to the tower.
He led her into a room and pulled out a box, smiling. He went to one knee and grabbed her hand, she smiling, confused, their parents watching. “ Lenet will you be my queen, will you marry me ?” He asked, love in his eyes. She gasped and kissed him, he kissed back, they parted, embracing each other. “ I will Gabriel, my love “ She said, smiling
They saw their parents and blushed, the smiled and walked in, planning the wedding. A month passed and they were married. In the morning she woke up and looked beside her, Gabriel had his arm around her waist, snoring a little, she laughed and got out of bed, putting on new pants and a shirt. “ Lenet “ he said, husky, sleepy. She looked at him and smiled, he did too, he got out of bed and put his arms around her waist, smiling.
There was a knock on the door and she looked at him, he sighed and put his armor on, she gasped. “ It’s time for me to go to war, my love “ he said, smiling sadly. He left as she sat there stunned, she went to her knees and cried. “ Gabriel don’t go “ she sobbed, standing up. Two hours passed and she was in front of the palace, sword in hand, he glanced to his left and saw me, sad.
He raised his sword and everyone cheered, they all got on the ships, he walked toward me.” May the go Arelis protect you Gabriel, my love “ she whispered, then kissed him, he kissed back, sad. He parted and put his hand on her cheek, sad, she cried, he wiped them away. “ If I’m worthy top be protected “ he said and left.
Three hours passed and they reached the Ghobasts empire, helping defend it, so his kingdom didn’t fall. He rushed at a group and killed them all, his guard at his side, the barrier around the place faded, they both gasped. “ The barriers have fallen, it’s over “ his guard muttered, shouting at his men to retreat. Gabriel ignored the retreat and charged foreword, his guard followed, angry. “ I won’t let them reach our kingdom, if they do they’ll kill lenet “ He shouted, killing a man in his war.
His guard saw a man aiming an arrow at Gabriel, Gabriel didn’t notice. “ KING GABRIEL !” His guard shouted, shooting at the man, he had already shot the arrow. His guard rushed at Gabriel, trying to let the arrow hit him, instead Gabriel. Gabriel turned and gasped as the arrow hit his heart. “ NO !” His guard shouted, grabbing him and getting on a horse.
The city was falling and he rushed out of there, scared for Gabriel’s life, he panted heavily. An hour passed and they came to his kingdom, bleeding badly. “ QUEEN LENET !” One servant shouted, alerting her of what happened. She rushed downstairs and into the courtyard, rushing toward Gabriel, he was barely clinging to life. “ GABRIEL !” She screamed, fear gripping her.
He opened his eyes and looked at her, sweating, panting. She went to her knees and gripped his hand, he gripped back, smiling sadly. “ Lenet “ he whispered, blood running down his cheeks. She couldn’t speak, tears streaming down her cheeks, he put his hand on her cheek and wiped them away. “ Gabriel don’t you die on me “ she whispered, gripping his hand on her cheek.
He chuckled lightly, she looked sad and tormented, he caressed her cheek, smiling sadly .” I wish that I could stay with you forever…. the night of our wedding….. was the best moments of my life with you, my beautiful lenet “ he whispered, his eyes hazy. She gasped as his hand slipped off her cheek, his eyes closing, she grabbed his face in her hands, sobbing.
The servants cried, so did his guard, rain started to fall, she cried louder. “ No Gabriel, you….you can’t die on me…not like this, I….I WON’T LET YOU LEAVE ME !” She shouted, gripping his body to hers, leaning his neck a little. The servants gasped, the guards did too, his and her parents did too, shocked. “ I love you my Gabriel, please…please forgive me, but I can’t lose you, not like this my love “ she whispered and bit into his neck.
She drank his blood and cut her arm, pouring her blood into him, tears streaming down her cheeks. “ Please my Gabriel, please live, wake up !” She whispered, tears falling on his face, blood going in his mouth. His hand twitched at her side, she gasped and looked at him, eyes wide, he moaned a little and opened his eyes slowly. “ Ga….Gabriel ?” She asked, couldn’t believe he was alive in her arms.
He sat up as she helped him and cupped her face in his hands, smiling, she smiled back.” How much have I told you not to cry ?” He asked, sad. She embraced him, he chuckled and embraced her back, the rain stopping. “ What the queen has done is forbidden, to bring someone back with her blood, unforgivable !” His father shouted, approaching her, sword in hand.
Gabriel was in front of his father, hand on his throat, slamming him into the wall. Everyone gasped including lenet, standing up, wobbly. “ If I ever hear those words from your mouth again, or if you ever insult my wife, I’ll make you regret it !” Gabriel whispered, eyes a dark blue, teeth bared, his voice low and dangerous.
His father gasped, lenet was behind Gabriel and embraced him, he gasped and turned toward her, worried. “ Gabriel I have to face my punishment for bringing you back with my blood, you understand don’t you ?” She asked, looking up at him with tear filled eyes. He embraced her to him, she gasped as his grip tightened, his eyes looking into hers, sad. “ I’m not letting them kill you “ he said, worried, angry.
She sighed and kissed him, he gasped and kissed back, closing her eyes, they parted, their lips hovering above the other, panting. “ Please forgive me my gabriel “ she whispered. He looked at her confused, but before he could ask why she knocked him out, his body went to his knees, his eyes wide. “ Lenet why ?” He thought as his eyes closed slowly.
She caught his falling body and set him on the ground gently, smiling sadly, wiping the tears away. “ Take him to our room please, as my final request “ she said to the servants. They nodded and took him to his and lenet’s room, she sighed looked at his and her parents, serious. “ What is my punishment ?” She asked, walking toward her father and his father.
They looked at each other and thought about the human who were planning to take over the kingdom, they sighed. “ You are to die by human hands right now, they are coming to take this kingdom away “ they said and grabbed her arms. She nodded as she was taken to a cave on the outskirts of the town, being tied to an iron gate in water.
A bunch of humans were there, glaring at her, her father and mother sighed, gabriel’s parents were making sure he didn’t follow or come at all. There were eels on the bottom of the gate and on the gate, surrounding her, she looked at them. “ Lenet Crucifix, you are to die by electrocution, slow and painful “ her father said, sad, her mother turning away sadly.
She nodded and smiled sadly, remembering Gabriel and all her memories with him. “ Goodbye my Gabriel “ she muttered, tears in her eyes, closing her eyes. The human pulled swords out and stabbed a pole, the leeches shocked the cage, the electricity going through her. She screamed loudly, the pain unbearable, her wings came out, an aura around her, they stuck a shell on her chest.
Gabriel woke up and gripped his heart tightly, teeth clenched, he went to the balcony and gasped as a pulse went through him. “ Lenet is in trouble, those human are shocking her “ he muttered, angry. He got his sword out and rushed toward the cave, fast, eyes glowing a dark blue. As soon as they put the shell on her, it began draining her life slowly away, a pulse went through her and she screamed louder, blood coming from her mouth a little. “ What does the shell do ?” Her father asked, shocked, pained.
One human turned toward him and put a hand on his shoulder. “ It drains her life so we humans can live longer, to control the kingdom she was in “ he said, smiling. They all watched her get shocked more, her teeth clenched, still screaming, her parents left. “ Ga….Gabriel “ she murmured as they stopped electrocuting her for a moment, tired.
Gabriel was almost at the cave, a lot of human and demon guards were there, alert. He swung at them, killing two demons, three charged at him, he began to glow. “ OUT OF MY WAY !” He shouted, angrily. They all died from the blast caused by him, he rushed inside, scared for her life, they started shocking me again after they took off the shell, smiling.
A vision of Gabriel coming for her rushed through her head, she screamed louder, pain racking her body, she was half dead already. The humans raised their swords, aimed them at her and threw, hard and fast. “ GABRIEL !!” She screamed, then fainted as a sword hit the cage, breaking it. Gabriel rushed inside the cave, gasping at the scene, she had a sword in her stomach, she screamed as it shocked her more, she fell in the water.
Gabriel killed some of the humans and rushed toward the water, taking off his armor, wearing a white shirt and black pants. “ LENET !!” He screamed, jumping in after her, the cage was crushing her, the eels electrocuting her still. He got shocked too and clenched his teeth, screaming a little, he grabbed her body, killing the eels.
She opened her eyes and saw him, trying to get the chains off her ankles and wrists, getting shocked in the process. “ Gabriel let me die, don’t save me “ she thought to him, sadness in her face and eyes. He gasped, his eyes wide at what she had just said to him, he put his hand on her cheek and kissed her. Her eyes widened as he did that, desperation, sadness and fear in his kiss. “ Gabriel “ she thought.
She closed her eyes as he parted, he cut the chains off of her with his claws and swam under the cave with her limp body in his arms. He surfaced on the other side of the cave, the humans looking for both of them, he raised his hand and lightning hit a tree, preventing the human from seeing them. He swam toward the beach and laid her on the beach, panting, he looked at her and gasped.
She wasn’t breathing, blood pouring out of her wound, he yanked the sword out and pressed his hands on her chest. “ C’mon lenet, don’t die on me, please don’t !” He said, trying three more times. He breathed into her mouth and did that three times.” LENET, BREATH, DON’T YOU DIE, PLEASE BREATHE, LENET !” He shouted, tears in his eyes. Her eyes snapped open and she coughed up blood and water. “ Lenet !” He said, gripping her to him, she gripped back, her other hand on her stomach.
She looked at him, her eyes hazy, her grip on her stomach weakening, he put his hands on her stomach and healed it, she sighed and put her head on his chest. “ Lenet, I’m so glad you’re not dead, I will kill every human that did this to you, I’ll make them pay and get back our kingdom “ he said, anger in his voice and sadness.
He put his hand on her cheek and kissed her, she kissed back. She moaned a little as his lips brushed against hers, he chuckled and parted, smiling, holding her to him tightly. A month passed and they were hiding in a little house, happy, content, the humans hadn’t found them. One day when Gabriel was out, lenet was walking home, a basket of meat in her hands, she smiled as she saw Gabriel returning home.
She gasped as she saw fifteen humans in front of her, dropping the basket, eyes wide. “ LENET !” Gabriel screamed, rushing at her, sword in hand, they threw five spears at her, she closed her eyes tightly. She heard someone scream and tight hands gripping her body tightly to his, panting, coughing. She opened her eyes and gasped, eyes wide, it was Gabriel, he had five spears in him.
He looked at her and put his hand on her cheek, his eyes hazy, one spear had hit his heart. “ Lenet I love you “ he whispered, smiling sadly. She had tears down her cheeks, he wiped them away, he growled, turning toward the humans and killed them all. His body went limp in her arms, eyes closing slowly, she laid him on her lap, stroking her cheek. “ Gabriel I love you too “ she whispered, crying.
He smiled and she kissed him, he kissed back.” Lenet take my pendent “ he whispered, handing it to her, she grabbed it and kissed him again. She parted and gasped, eyes wide, his body was limp, cold, his eyes closed. “ Gabriel !” She shouted, when he didn’t move, his breathing stopped, she cried on his chest. “ GABRIEL !!” She screamed as it started to rain heavily, his hand falling from her cheek.
Lenet took her hands off of Lucifer’s head and turned away, tears in her eyes. “ That is what happened, he was killed by the same humans who took over my kingdom and I swore that day I’d kill them all and take back our kingdom “ she said, tears going down her cheeks. Lucifer put his hand on her cheek and wiped the tears away, she cried on his chest, he embraced her to him, tightly, eyes closed.