Vampire Wars Fan Fiction / +Anima Fan Fiction / Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Bites ❯ Chapter 6 Disappearence ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 6


Disappearance




One month had passed and lenet was in a chamber, her eyes glowing, Lucifer came in and checked on her once in a while, she looked at her hands. “ Mother lost her mind too “ she thought, sad. There was a knock at the door and she looked at it, sensing who it was, the man on the other side of the door, worried, flowers in his hand. “ Come in “ she said, looking at the wall, eyes glowing a little.
The door creaked open and she looked at it, she jumped up, happy. Lucifer hadn’t aged, only a little, he had pink roses in his hand, he walked toward her and she took the roses. “ Thanks Lucifer “ she said and set them beside her, looking at the mirror in the process. She backed up and looked away from it, hands shaking. “ Lenet what is it ?” He asked, worried, he touched her shoulder.
She cringed and backed away into the shadows, curling into a ball, the moon shining on her, her red eyes piercing through the darkness. “ Lenet it’s okay “ he said, smiling a little, walking toward her. She cringed away from his touch, he withdrew his hand, sad, she had tears in her eyes. “ I hate what I have become, I’m losing my mind and I can’t do anything about it, I’m going to die like this “ she whispered, sad, tears falling on the floor.
He couldn’t take it anymore and embraced him to her tightly, his eyes closed, she gasped, eyes wide. “ Let me go Lucifer, release me, I might bite you and kill you, please, let me go !” She shouted, pushing on his chest, trying to get him away. His grip tightened, she pushed harder, he opened his eyes and grabbed her chin, his eyes cold and hard. “ I will NOT !” He shouted, anger in his face and eyes.
She stopped pushing, frozen to the spot with his harsh eyes, tears rolling down them. His eyes and face softened, his eyes full of love and worry, he wiped my tears away. “ I will never leave you, I will die with you when the time comes, living without you would be more than I could bare, my lenet “ he said, caressing her face, gently.
He kissed her, she gasped as her eyes widened, her eyes glowing crimson, she gripped him tightly, afraid to lose control, he kissed her more passionately, she moaned a little as his lips brushed against hers slowly. “ Lucifer “ she whispered, fear in her eyes, he parted from her and pushed her against the ground, leaning his neck to her, her eyes widened. “ It’s okay “ he said, smiling.
She gripped his shirt tighter, her eyes turning a darker crimson with black in them, she panted as she leaned toward his neck. She bit into his neck, he gasped as she drank his blood, gripping her tightly to him. A minute passed and she was still drinking, he was feeling dizzy, his grip loosening. “ Le…lenet…..stop “ he whispered, soft, faintly.
She tried to stop, tears flowed down her face, but she couldn’t, she looked at him, fear in her eyes, he looked back. “ Lucifer punch me, or I can’t stop, my body won’t listen to me “ she thought to him, fear in her voice. He fainted as she told hi,, a guard came in and punched her, she hit the wall and sighed. “ Get the healer, he’s dying, hurry !” The guard yelled, carrying Lucifer in his arms.
Her eyes widened as she gasped, tears falling faster, she wiped the blood off her mouth, scared. “ If he died, it’s my fault “ she muttered, scared. The guard had left the door open and she escaped, ripping the chains off and running out of the building. “ If I’m away from him, he’ll be okay, he’ll live, that’s all I need “ she thought and jumped into the air, wings out.
She glanced back at her castle one last time and smiled, remembering everything that happened there. “ I have to leave it all behind, start over “ she thought and flew faster, disappearing. Two hours passed and Lucifer woke up, he glanced around and was in a hospital, he tried to get up, but someone pushed him down. “ You shouldn’t move, you’re still have not recovered “ the woman said, smiling.
Lucifer remembered what happened and gasped, his eyes wide, a guard came in, bloody. “ What happened to lenet ?” He asked, panic running through him. The guard looked at him and sighed, Lucifer trembled, angry, if they had hurt lenet, he was going to kill them. “ She ran off, we can’t find her, we will lord Lucifer “ he said and left, tired.
Two days passed and it was night, lucifer acted like he was asleep, he heard someone come in through the window. “ He’s alive “ she said, smiling. Lucifer sat up and gripped her wrist tightly as she turned, she gasped as her eyes widened and looked at him.” Lenet where have you been ?” He asked, worried, sad. She looked at him, he looked at her, she sighed and he touched her cheek.
She backed up and looked away, he sat up and embraced him tightly, she gasped. “ Lenet, why did you leave ?” He asked, worried, sad. She looked at him as he caressed her cheek, she embraced him back, sad. “ I hurt you, you almost died because of me, that is why I left “ she said, tears in her eyes. He kissed her gently on the lips, she kissed back, wrapping her arms around his neck, his grip tightened on her waist.
She moaned a little as his lips brushed against hers, he chuckled, she laughed lightly. “ Lenet come back to me “ he thought to her, deepening the kiss more. She opened her eyes, sad and torn, then parted from him, looking away. “ I can’t, I might do the same and I couldn’t live with myself if I killed you “ she said, tears in her closed eyes.
She walked away and Lucifer gasped, rushing toward her, she disappeared when he tried to grab her. “ Lenet “ he whispered, sad, he walked back to bed. A month passed and he was still looking for her, desperate, he had searched all over the continent and still couldn’t find her. Lenet was somewhere in a huge castle, a lot of her own kind who had lost their minds was there, she was ruling over them.
Lucifer was traveling by a lake, it was misty and he couldn’t see a thing. “ Lenet where are you ?” He thought, worried and sad. The moon broke through the clouds, hitting a castle, it was dark and crystals were on it, he gasped and walked toward it. He gasped as his eyes widened, stopping, on the top was a woman with long black hair, crimson eyes with black in them, wearing a white dress, smiling.
She disappeared and he heard music and saw people dancing, he crept closer and hid behind a tree. “ Lenet !” He thought, shocked, she had her arms around a man, eyes closed, sad a little. He saw a guard and crept into the dance, tapping her shoulder. She gasped and turned around, eyes wide, he smiled and started dancing. “ Lenet I finally found you, I’m so glad “ he whispered in her ear, voice breaking.
She looked at him and sighed, he put his hand on her cheek, she gasped. “ Lenet I told you I’ll never leave you and I mean it, I love you too much to let you go “ he said, smiling after that. She smiled at him and wrapped her arms around his neck, he leaned down and kissed her, she kissed back, moaning as his lips brushed against hers.
The moon fully shone on the party and everyone’s eyes glowed, fangs out, lenet looked at him. “ Get out of here, hide in my room, it’s time for us to hunt, go now !” She said, worry and fear in her eyes. He nodded and disappeared, lenet smirked and they all went hunting, a man was by her side. “ Who was that ?” He asked, angry a little. She looked at him and smiled, he looked confused. “ My husband “ she said and leapt high in the air.
An hour passed and everyone came back, full, laughing. Lenet walked up to her room, tired, the man was following her, she stopped at her door. “ Lenet !” the man shouted as he pushed her against the wall, angry. She glared at him, he glared back, she looked away and he grabbed her chin roughly. “ Why did you le about being dead once, you were a traitor too !?” He shouted, asking, demanding.
She swiped at him, he dodged and pinned her arms above her head, kissing her roughly, she tried to get away. “ Lucifer help “ she though to him, tears in her eyes. She heard a scream and opened her eyes, Lucifer was in front of her, sword out, the man’s right arm had been cut off, he disappeared into dust. “ Don’t you dare put your hands on my wife “ he growled and the sword disappeared.
He turned toward her and grabbed her shoulders, she sighed and smiled at him. “ Thank you Lucifer “ she said, smiling. He nodded and led her into the room, laying on the bed, she embraced him.” Anything for the one I love “ he whispered in her ear and fell asleep. She stroked his face and got up, going to the balcony, eyes glowing as she smiled. “ I love you too Lucifer “ she thought.
She closed her eyes as the wing gently brushed against her, Lucifer was awake, watching her, a smile on his face. “ Why does this thirst hurt me so much ?” She thought, gripping her throat, tears in her eyes. Lucifer sighed and got out of bed, wrapping his arms around her waist as she gasped. “ Are you thirsty ?” He whispered in her ear, smiling a little.
She nodded and leaned toward his neck, her hands clenching his shirt, he embraced her tightly and closed his eyes. He gasped a little as she bit into his neck, then sighed as pleasure ran through him, her eyes glowed brightly as she smiled, eyes closed. “ I could get used to this “ he whispered, she giggled against his skin, he chuckled
He parted from her and kissed her, she kissed back, they parted and embraced each other. “ Lenet I‘ll never leave you “ he whispered, his grip tightening. Suddenly the door broke in and five of her kind came in, ticked off, lenet stood in front of Lucifer, eyes glowing. “ Get away, he’s the kingdom’s king, kill him !” They shouted, charging at Lucifer.
Lenet charged at them, slashed her twin daggers, the pulled out their sword, ticked off. She blocked one, two more charged at her, she ducked, struck up, spun and stuck across, killing both. One was behind her, she spun around and Lucifer appeared in front of her, angry. “ Lucifer !” Lenet screamed, scared, he got stabbed in the stomach.
He killed the thing and went to one knee, coughing up blood and gripping his wound. “ Lucifer !” She shouted, grabbing his shoulder, he smiled and touched her cheek. “ Lenet are you alright ?” He asked, worry in his face and eyes. She nodded and helped him to the bed, he stopped her and she looked at him. “ Lenet can we go to the beach ?” He asked her, smiling.
She nodded and walked to the balcony, her wings coming out. “ My life is slipping away, lenet as long as you’re alive…it’s okay if I die “ he thought, smiling as she flew toward the beach. They landed on the beach, the sun set lighting up the sky, they sat there, smiling. Lucifer looked at his right hand and gasped a little, it was disappearing into a yellow light, going into the sky.
Lenet gasped as she saw, he touched her cheek with his hand, smiling, tears in her eyes. “ Lenet I love you, I’ll always be with you “ he whispered in her ear, embracing her to him, smiling. She cried on his chest, he stroked her hair, sad and worried, his body fading now. “ Lenet I love you so much “ he whispered, sad.
She looked at him, touching his face, smiling. “ I love you too Lucifer, you won’t be alone “ she said, smiling, tears in her eyes. She grabbed his sword and raised it, smiling, Lucifer’s eyes widened as he reached for her. “ LENET NO !” He shouted, touching her arm as she plunged the sword into her heart. She went to her knees and crawled toward him, she gripped his shoulders, smiling.
She embraced him, his eyes wide, shocked that she did that. Her wings came out and his did too, she started to disappear in a blue light, the sparks going up, his too. “ Lucifer I won’t let you die alone “ she said, smiling, touching his cheek, eyes closing slightly. His eyes softened and started to close, he embraced her tightly to him, eyes closed, hers too. “ I understand lenet, we’ll die here together my love “ he whispered, smiling.
They looked at each other, their bodies sparks flowing between their faces, smiling. He put his hand on her cheek and leaned toward her, eyes closing, she smiled and closed her eyes as his lips touched hers. She moaned a little as his lips brushed against hers, he kissed her more passionately. “ I’ll love you forever, death cannot separate us, our love will shine through the darkness my love “ they thought to each other. Their bodies were gone, the sparks flying up into the sunset, touching each other.