Vampire Wars Fan Fiction / +Anima Fan Fiction / Vampire Knight Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire Bites ❯ Chapter 5 Protect and Determination ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Chapter 5


Protect and determination



Lucifer moaned a little as his eyes opened slowly, lenet smiled and looked at the fire. “ You’re awake, took you long enough “ she said, getting a fish out of the fire, she burnt herself as he sat up, dropping the fish.” Lenet ?” He asked, shock on his face, eyes wide. She put her finger in her mouth, trying to cool it down and looked at him.
He chuckled and she grimaced as the burn worsened, he grabbed her hand and looked at her finger, smiling. “ Here “ he said, putting her finger in his mouth, she blushed and turned around, he chuckled as she gasped. “ Lucifer ?” She asked, looking at him, sad. He took her finger out of his mouth and he looked at her, sad. “ Why did you come and find me ?” She asked, looking away, sad.
She gasped as he cupped her face in his strong hands, she blushed. “ Because I love you, I want to bring you back to life “ he said, determined. She smiled and shook her head, taking his hands off her face, he looked confused. “ It’s impossible to bring back a person who has died, only angels and devils have that power, only demons can get that power “ she said, then stood up.
She was about to disappear, but he stood up and grabbed her wrist, she gasped and looked at him. He pulled her into his chest, tightly, her head on his chest. “ Lenet if that is what it takes to bring you back, I’ll do it !” He said, eyes closed, determined. She gasped as her eyes widened, she pushed away from him, putting her hands on his chest. “ Don’t be stupid, nobody has succeeded in bringing someone back !” She shouted, scared for him.
He shook his head and pulled her into him, kissing her, crushing his lips to hers in a passionate kiss. “ Lucifer “ she thought, closing her eyes and kissing back. He took off her shirt and she took off his, he laid her down on the ground gently, kissing her more.” I love you so much lenet, trust me on this “ he said, parting from her after an hour of kissing, their pants still on.
She looked at him, he brushed a piece of hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear, she nodded and smiled. “ I love you too Lucifer, I will, just….just be careful “ she said, sitting up. He nodded and she put her shirt on, smiling and disappearing. He smiled and put his shirt on, walking away and grabbing his sword. “ I will save you,. I swear on my life “ he murmured, running deeper into the forest.
Lucifer reached the deepest part of the forest and gasped, in the middle of a hill, in the air, was a sword, flames and electricity around it. “ This sword can kill demon and angel “ the marks on the hill said. Lucifer went toward the sword and hit a barrier, he jumped back as more letters appeared, his wings came out. “ Only one with a strong love can get this sword “ it read.
Lucifer put his hand on the barrier and it shocked him, he clenched his teeth, his body racked with overwhelming pain. “ Please I need this sword to save her, to save lenet…to save the one I love with all I am “ he pleaded, determined, love for me. Memories of him and lenet flashed through his head, he gripped the barrier, anger in his face. “ Please, she’s all I have, help me save her, I’ll give you anything !” He shouted, pleading, tears in his eyes.
The barrier disappeared and the sword flew to his hand, it’s bandages wrapped around his left arm, he gasped as his eyes widened, a black dragon appeared on his arm and back. “ Your life if you do not save her !” It hissed, chuckling after that, glowing red and orange. He clenched his teeth and squinted his eyes at the pain, he touched the sword and gripped it tightly. “ Deal “ he hissed, painfully.
It stopped hurting and the sword glowed blue, then disappeared. “ So if I can’t save lenet, this sword will take my life, I will save her, I swear it on my life “ he thought, smiling. He gripped the swor4d tighter and he walked away, wings out, he walked and found the gateway to heaven. “ This is it, the elixir to save her life is in here “ he thought and walked in.
Meanwhile lenet was walking into her room, the leader of the place knocked on her door. “ What is it ?” She asked, closing her eyes. The door broke in and she jumped up, the leader slammed her into the wall, gripping her throat, ticked off. “ Lenet you have broken the most forbidden rule of all, loving a vampire who you once knew, you know what happens now !” He shouted, angry.
Lenet chocked and gripped his hand, he let her go and she fell on the bed, coughing. “ He’s my husband, I have the right “ she chocked, glaring at him. He got angry and gripped her arm tightly, she screamed and he let go, she clenched her teeth, eyes shut. “ That was the price we all paid for being able to walk on the earth again after we die, you are no different, you will die by the angels and this place “ he growled angrily and left.
She got up, clinging to the wall and fainted on the bed. “ Lucifer I’m sorry “ she thought as darkness took her. A man came and picked her up, walking down a dimly lit hallway and opening a huge door. “ Master what do you want with her ?” He asked, a fang sticking out of his mouth in a smile. His master had blue ice eyes and blonde hair, he smiled and chained her up, lifting up her chin.
Lucifer walked up a long set of stairs, sword at his side, glowing a bright blue each step. “ What is it, is it the elixir ?” He asked the sword, serious. The sword vibrated and a light shown through a wall, he struck it down and walked inside. “ It’s amazing in here “ he said, looking around. It had huge, white pillars all over the place, the walls made from crystals, he walked up some stairs and saw a green liquid in a bottle, it was glowing brightly.
He picked it up and it glowed brighter, he smiled as he looked at it. “ This will save her, save my lenet “ he thought and ran out of the room and down the stairs. He walked out the door and there were five angels with scythes in their hands, they were glowing white, angry. “ Give us the elixir now !” One shouted, raising his scythe, they all had six wings, angry. Lucifer had his wings come out of his back and gripped the elixir and sword tighter, growling.
His sword glowed red and he charged at the angels, they charged at hi. “ NO I NEED THIS TO GET MY LOVE LENET BACK !” He shouted, killing four angels in one sweep. The one angel growled and tears in it’s eyes at his fallen comrades and disappeared, Lucifer rushed toward where lenet was being held, fast. “ Lenet I’m coming just hold on “ he thought.
She woke up and was hanging above lava, her legs and arms tied, she was in a cage, her leader and everyone was there, sad and angry. “ Lenet you are going to die here tonight “ the leader said, angry. Lenet looked at the ceiling and sighed, tears in her eyes, she closed her eyes. “ When ?” She asked, sad.
The leader discussed it with the others and turned toward her, she looked at him. “ In two hours “ he said and they all disappeared. Lenet looked at the ceiling, tears down her face, then around her, she sighed. “ There is no way out of here “ she thought, sad. She remembered all her memories with Gabriel and Lucifer, more tears welled up as her wings came out. “ Lucifer “ she whispered, sadly.
Lucifer was running toward where she was being kept, he ran across some demons and panted, they looked at him. “ Help me save queen lenet “ he said, looking at them. They looked at each other and laughed, he growled angrily, his eyes a dark blue. “ We’d never help a traitor queen “ they said, he charged at them and killed them all, growling.
He ran faster as it started raining, he gasped as a pulse went through him. He went to his knees and gripped his arm tightly, coughing up blood, teeth clenched, eyes squinted. “ Why is it hurting so much ?” He thought, pain racking his body. The dragons on his back and arms moved to his elbow and middle of his back, he gasped as his eyes widened. “ Time is running out for you Lucifer “ the sword said and the pain stopped.
He saw the cave and ran toward it, the sword glowing brightly, seeming to smile. “ Lenet I’m coming “ he thought, determined, worried. She woke up and looked around her, everyone was there, glaring at her, she sighed and stood up, closing her eyes. “ Goodbye lenet, may you die forever “ one shouted, angrily. The leader gave him a death glare and looked at her. “ Any last words ?” He asked.
She sighed and shook her head, he nodded and pulled the lever next to him, she dropped out of the cage, the lava approaching. “ Goodbye Lucifer “ she thought, tears in her eyes. She felt two strong arms wrapped around her waist and jump into the air, landing on the ground. “ Why are you trying to save her ?” The leader asked angrily.
She opened her eyes and gasped, her eyes widened, he looked at her, tilting her chin up. “ Because she’s my world, the one I love “ he said and kissed her, she close4d her eyes, tears falling down her face. “ Lucifer you came “ she thought, smiling, crying harder. He parted from her, looking into her sad, pain filled eyes, wiping the tears away. “ I’ll do anything for my girl “ he whispered, smiling.
He heard everyone growl and charge at him, he raised his sword and killed half of the men, giving them a murderous glare, the leader laughed and pulled out his sword. “ Give it up, let her die, you can’t save her, the angels are after you and the demons are against you, give it up and let her die Lucifer “ he said, growling, looking at her.
She shivered at his stare, fear gripping her body and heart, Lucifer’s grip around her waist tightened, pulling her closer to him. “ The hell I will, I’m not giving her up or letting her die without giving up a fight, you can pry her from my cold, dead, lifeless body !” Lucifer shouted, angry, trembling from anger.
He pushed her behind him, growling, ticked off, she looked at him, scared. “ Don’t worry, I’ll protect you with my life, my love “ he said, smiling at me, gripping her hand tightly, she nodded and smiled at him. He let go of her hand and rushed at them, swinging his sword in on killing blow, killing the rest of them, he smirked and faced the leader, growling, his eyes glowing a dark blue.
The leader charged at him, he charged at the leader, their swords cashed, sparks flying. The leader pushed Lucifer away and struck, he blocked it and kicked the leader in the stomach, he flew and hit a wall. Lucifer raised his sword and twirled it, the leader threw his sword at him, he blocked it, smirking. They both charged at each other, swords clashed as fast as lightning, they both growled as they deadlocked, metal grinding.
Their swords flew on opposite ends of the room as the heat built up, Lucifer punched the leader in the stomach, he grabbed lucifer’s leg and twisted it. Lucifer twisted his body with his leg and landed on his arms, looking back and kicked the leader in the jaw with his other leg. The leader went flying and hit a wall, gasping as his eyes widened, Lucifer jumped at him and punched him in the stomach, the leader coughed up blood.
Lucifer grabbed the leader’s collar and flung him toward the ground, the leader caught himself and did a back flip, Lucifer charged at him, sword in hand. They clashed swords again, growling, the leader punched Lucifer, he coughed and stumbled back, the leader swept his feet and Lucifer fell. He blocked the leaders attack, swiping the sword out of his hands and stabbing his heart, the leader gasped.
Lucifer panted and called his other sword to his hand, it came and he stabbed Lucifer in his stomach, Lucifer screamed and the leader went to his knees, chuckling. “ What’s so funny !?” Lucifer growled, angry as he raised his hand. The leader threw his sword backwards, Lucifer’s eyes widened and hers did as well as the sword stabbed through her chest.” L…LENET !!” Lucifer screamed as her body fell backwards, blood coming from her mouth.
Lucifer rushed toward her, catching her falling body in his arms, eyes wide as he gasped, she looked at him. “ L…lenet, I…I…. “ he couldn’t finish, chocking on his words, tears in his eyes. She smiled at him and touched his cheek, her eyes dimming, he touched the hand on his cheek with his own, gripping it tightly. “ Lenet “ he said, chocking on the words as tears fell.
He got the liquids out of his pocket and put it in her mouth, she drank it and he threw the empty bottle away, angry and sad. Her hand slowly fell from his face, her eyes closing and her body limp. “ Lenet !” He shouted, shaking her gently. He gasped as he touched her cold body, she was gone…she….she wasn’t coming back, he would never feel her body in his arms, her lips on his, hear her laughing and feel her presence, it was gone forever. “ LENET NO !!!” He screamed, raising his head.
Her hand twitched and he gasped, she moaned a little and opened her eyes, his eyes widened. “ Le….lenet “ he whispered, shocked. Her eyes were crimson, with a little bit of dark, her fangs longer. She sat up, her eyes glowing dimly, he went on his butt, eyes and breath shaky. “ Le…lenet, what is it ?” He asked, trembling as he let go of the sword, the dragons disappearing.
She grabbed his neck and leaned toward it, Lucifer shook, breath shaky. “ Lenet stop “ he said, fear in his voice. She bit into his neck, he gasped as she drank his blood, blushing, he looked away from her as she pushed him on the ground. “ Lenet, what is wrong with her, I know she’s a vampire, but is this what they’re like ?” He thought, glancing at her.
She parted from him and fainted, he caught her, Gabriel suddenly appeared, sad, Lucifer looked at him. “ She’s slowly losing her soul and heart “ he said. Lucifer stood up, setting her on the ground gently, Gabriel touched her cheek, she stirred, moaning a little. “ She did this when I was leaving, she’s losing her mind, when a vampire starts losing it’s mind, they crave blood and will kill anyone to get it, to think that my lenet would lose her mind “ he said, sad and afraid for her.
Lucifer backed away from her, Gabriel looked at him as he hit a wall. “ I’m afraid of her Gabriel, I know what a vampire is, but if she is losing her mind, then what can we do ?” He asked, looking at Gabriel. Gabriel picked her up and Lucifer walked toward him, her claws flexed, he gasped. “ She should have told me, when she started, I think….it’s too late to save her, all we can do is watch her suffer and kill her when the time comes “ Gabriel said, sadly.