Vandread Fan Fiction ❯ What do you think? ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I sure wish that Vandread was mine. If it was, everyone's job on the whole planet would be to think up new scenarios for our heroine. (I am far from kidding)
“Ugh… Dammit!” “That's the third time in the past couple of minutes!”
Hibiki picked himself off the floor which he had recently become acquainted with and began to dust off his orange vest. He was a rather short young man, standing only about 5 feet; his hair was always unkempt and was of a light black color.
“Arrgh, what is wrong with me today?” A cold vibration began its descent down his back.
Suddenly, Hibiki's body was no longer under his control. His jaw started to shake uncontrollably. ”Sh-hit…th-hi-is a-aii-n't-t go-o-od!” He heard some faint footsteps approaching at quite an alarming speed.
“Oh, Mr. Alien, I'm going to fiiiiiiiind you!” Dita cried happily. She had now become quite accustomed to her chases with Hibiki throughout the Nirvana and had to admit, she was beginning to find them very fun. “Hmmm…” she said to herself “If I were a Mr. Alien, where would I be?”
Dita, who was smarter than she acted, looked, sounded, and generally pretended to be, began to think while she caught her breath. “Well if I were him I'd probably go to the cafeteria to eat” ,”I wonder how Mr. Alien can eat so much, and he does it SO fast!” “Although, if I had to eat those silly pills my entire life, I'd probably be the same way.” Dita suddenly pictured herself extremely fat, due to the mass quantities of food she consumed every day. “Wow, I guess aliens don't gain weight, no matter how much they eat.” “Mr. Alien sure is lucky!”
Dita paused her train of thought, as she realized that it had strayed off-topic. It tended to do that, for some reason.
“Should I go look in the cafeteria?” “No, that's too obvious even for Mr. Alien “, “Think Dita, think Then it came to her like a bolt of lightning. “Ahah! I'd go… to Dita's room!” She giggled.
“He'd never expect me to go looking for him there! She patted herself on the back, “Good job Dita!” She giggled again, then just as she stealthily began to creep to her room, she wanted to surprise him; she heard a voice overcome with anguish.
“Ddd-dii-iitt-taa…”
Dita gave a little “Eeep!” and slowly crept around the corner. She was a little scared, this voice sounded incredibly pained and melancholy.
Hibiki was losing awareness fast. “Crap… what in the world is happening to me...? “Ddd-dii-iitt-taa…” His body, completely useless, slumped to the ground.
“Damn it all, I'm so weak…”
The last thing he could consciously remember was seeing a red mass and feeling a soft warmth picking him up while screaming “AAAHHHH, SOMEONE PLEASE GET DOCTOR!” “MR. ALIEN IS HURT!”…
He heard just sobs then.
Yo, it's me wolfensoul9! This is my very first fanfic for anything ever! I can only hope that it's a good one. (Pssst, it is)